Water bottle policy

Thunderstruck

23 hours ago, CLTbills said:

It's my understanding that bottled water IS actually allowed, but I believe one per person and the bottle MUST be sealed..

That's how it was in Carolina, and as far as I know, these rules are uniform at all NFL stadiums.

If not, so what.. you throw away a 10 cent bottle of water if they don't let it in. The biggest thing is make sure her bag is allowed. It's stupid what they won't allow anymore. The absolute worst thing is to get all the way to the front to find out she can't bring her bag in. They're pretty strict on it too.

This happened to me last game i went to. My  GF and i had field passes, so tried to get in a lil early. We got to front gate and she was a no go as she had her $2000 Louis Vuitton purse. She had to uber her butt all the way back to hotel and back. She finally made it to our seats halfway through first quarter. She was so pissed she wasnt able to get on the field...

1 hour ago, Chill said:

Please stay hydrated out there. This is a major liability for the Bills, law suit has to be coming. 

Yeah my dad gets faint-y when dehydrated, and I have nerve issues that can be aggravated by dehydration (I'm on crutches at games), so I get a bit irked when people on here say "boo hoo, if you can't go 4 hours on a hot day in direct sunlight without water, stay home cuz you're not man enough".  Sorry for being on a budget and not wanting to spend $4-5 on a bottle of water after having to drop $30 for handicapped parking and $10 for an "approved bag".  Gotta make do with hobbling to guest services at halftime for a Dixie cup of water to take my meds.

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Last time I went in I brought a collapsible camping water bottle. They have them in silicone now.

https://www.amazon.com/Baiji-Bottle-Collapsible-Silicone-Bottles/dp/B00UGQBTP8/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_198_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1S653KBCWV13JF0455R4

And here is a nice tailgate item

https://www.amazon.com/Concealable-Collapsible-Sizes-32-YSLF-Eco-Friendly/dp/B074J5355F/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=water+bra&qid=1569079009&s=home-garden&sr=1-1

And I knew a woman (not biblically) who used to bring in water (and sometimes vodka) in her bra.  She would wear two and put the water bags between them.  Never had issue.

I'm very intrigued by those liquor bags. I'm pulling the trigger!  Thanks.

You’ll grow up not ever really knowing if you deserve love, but one day you’ll meet someone who loves you, and you’ll be able to accept yourself. Then, once they really get to know you, they’ll find you unbearable and leave, but the important thing is to stay hydrated.

Frankie Boyle

Edited by billsintaiwan

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Yeah my dad gets faint-y when dehydrated, and I have nerve issues that can be aggravated by dehydration (I'm on crutches at games), so I get a bit irked when people on here say "boo hoo, if you can't go 4 hours on a hot day in direct sunlight without water, stay home cuz you're not man enough".  Sorry for being on a budget and not wanting to spend $4-5 on a bottle of water after having to drop $30 for handicapped parking and $10 for an "approved bag".  Gotta make do with hobbling to guest services at halftime for a Dixie cup of water to take my meds.

Budget.  We all spend money when taking in a game.  I do all my eating at the tailgate so I don't have to spend $15 on a hot dog and a soda inside.  If you know you need $20 worth of water during the game, then plan for it.  It's not like you don't know when the games are.

33 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Budget.  We all spend money when taking in a game.  I do all my eating at the tailgate so I don't have to spend $15 on a hot dog and a soda inside.  If you know you need $20 worth of water during the game, then plan for it.  It's not like you don't know when the games are.

Call me crazy but the words "$20 worth" and "water" should never have to be in the same sentence in the context of a single afternoon. CFL stadiums have bottle filling stations, I'm sure they can figure it out for New Era.  Just because you're fine with ridiculous policies, doesn't mean I should just have to "budget for it".  I don't care if it's a difference of pennies out of pocket, BS is BS.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:58 PM, MR8 said:

They used to have Water Fountains back 25+ years ago but they removed them because they had issues with freezing pipes. 

That’s bs. If the bathroom pipes aren’t freezing, they can get water fountains to work also. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Call me crazy but the words "$20 worth" and "water" should never have to be in the same sentence in the context of a single afternoon. CFL stadiums have bottle filling stations, I'm sure they can figure it out for New Era.  Just because you're fine with ridiculous policies, doesn't mean I should just have to "budget for it".  I don't care if it's a difference of pennies out of pocket, BS is BS.

Maybe that is because CFL fans are too polite to fill with water and throw at opposing team?

fwiw we brought in bottled waters today without incident. We were up front with security saying it'd be great if we could bring them in and they said as long as they were sealed we were good. I'm guessing management told them to be lenient as some bottled waters is a lesser evil than heat stroke...

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, golfball323 said:

fwiw we brought in bottled waters today without incident. We were up front with security saying it'd be great if we could bring them in and they said as long as they were sealed we were good. I'm guessing management told them to be lenient as some bottled waters is a lesser evil than heat stroke...

we did as well..guest services kept refilling them for free too!