Would you rather beat Patriots both times this year or lose twice to them and win a WC playoff game over another team?

BrycePaup4ever

Rather beat the Pats twice and its not even a close contest   Bills sneak in at 9-7 and beat some low fruit wild card team for a playoff win is not the same as smacking the bully in the chops who has been taking your lunch money and feeding you a turd sandwich for past near twenty seasons.  Playoffs and splitting with the Cheatriots is acceptable

3 hours ago, Sunshower said:

I’d rather beat them twice because it would end their streak of dominance and ensure we win the division under Josh Allen in 2020 and beyond.

Beat them at their own game in the regular season. It would be unfinished business and there would be no doubt. It sounds short sighted and takes away from the primary objective of the playoffs, but it would be sweet.

Edited by Rocket94

So the Bills win a playoff game, advance, and have a chance at winning a SB? Or they win one playoff game and it's assumed the lose the following week?

I'll take either over beating the Patriots. I'll care about New England next week and the second game at Foxborough. Other than that, they're just another NFL team. Only significance is that they're a divisional opponent and certainly likely to be the team standing in the way of divisional success.

I don't get into the rivalry thing. The only team that matters is the Bills. FYI; tell this to a Pats fan and watch them implode. Nothing infuriates an "adversary" like dismissal. They LOVE your HATE. They HATE your dismissal.