Would you rather beat Patriots both times this year or lose twice to them and win a WC playoff game over another team?

BrycePaup4ever

..Patsies split and 5th seed (1st WC) would be a significant accomplishment considering Allen and Dawkins are the only two returning offensive starters.....new OL Coach, QB Coach & ST Coach add to the newness.....anything better is a MAJOR accomplishment IMO.....stay tuned........

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Patsies split and 5th seed (1st WC) would be a significant accomplishment considering Allen and Dawkins are the only two returning offensive starters.....new OL Coach, QB Coach & ST Coach add to the newness.....anything better is a MAJOR accomplishment IMO.....stay tuned........

Come on! wouldn't you rather beat them twice once and for all?

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...just trying to be reasonable bud.......2020 sweep AND the AFCE title would work, right?......

Heck yeah. I consider you a voice of reason. I just want them to go away!

Edited by Rocket94

3 hours ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Seems impossible for Bills to miss playoffs in that scenario, but I think id rather beat them twice and cost them the 1 seed.

It's possible to miss the playoffs in any scenario.  You would be ok losing a playoff game if it meant a better regular season? That's insane. The reason the Bills exist is to try to win championships.

• Like (+1) 1