Would you rather beat Patriots both times this year or lose twice to them and win a WC playoff game over another team?

BrycePaup4ever

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Question doesn't assert that beating the Pats 2x means we miss the playoffs. 

Certainly does. Otherwise it would be: Beat the pats and win in the playoffs, or lose to the pats and win in the playoffs. Obviously everyone would choose to beat the pats and win in the playoffs. The only sensible way to think of it is that you choose to beat the pats in the regular season at the cost of getting a playoff win.

Which doesn't make much sense, because if you are good enough to beat the Pats twice you are probably good enough to get a win in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I couldn't care less what you think. choices are not made because YOU think they're dumb or not.

now, carry on, as you were, mjs

How about the team? What do you think their goals are? To beat the Pats or to win playoff games?

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Absolutely beat them twice.  This scenario doesn't say we miss the playoffs if we get 2 from NE. So I have to assume if we're good enough to beat them twice, were looking at a 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs. I'm done with wild card games.

So you want both. A playoff win is not part of the first scenario, only the second.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

I don't care about the Patriots, i want to win playoff games and think far too many people obsess over them when we should focus on us.

The Patriots are in our darn way! Just me, but I would relish just curb stomping them a few times until the feeling wears off. Defeating them soundly first allows the Bills to move foreward without reservation...no doubts!

Edited by Rocket94

2 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

The Patriots are in our darn way! Just me, but I would relish just curb stomping them a few times until the feeling wears off. Defeating them soundly first allows the Bills to move foreward without reservation...no doubts!

Win in the playoffs and none of it matters.