Fairburn: Singletary officially out this week

DCOrange

44 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Good points- I am not completely in tune with the waiver process if you call someone up and then send him back down.

I think they just have to clear waivers, so all 31 teams get a shot at then and we can’t do anything about it.

I think right now it’s safe to say none of our 6 WR’s would clear waivers. Duke did once, but i don’t know that he would again mid-season when teams are more desperate, especially if he does show some stuff in game.

I also am not even sure if a player can be called up and then put back on the PS... someone with more knowledge would have to comment on that.

i think for Duke to get a shot would require a trade or injury of another WR. 

42 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think they just have to clear waivers, so all 31 teams get a shot at then and we can’t do anything about it.

I think right now it’s safe to say none of our 6 WR’s would clear waivers. Duke did once, but i don’t know that he would again mid-season when teams are more desperate, especially if he does show some stuff in game.

I also am not even sure if a player can be called up and then put back on the PS... someone with more knowledge would have to comment on that.

i think for Duke to get a shot would require a trade or injury of another WR. 

We definitely don’t need to take the risk of losing him. Im pretty sure they can go back down to PS. Heck, Yarborough is on the PS.

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I like Yeldon but I think it’s a little silly to go into this game with only 2 RBs. 

I don’t like it either.

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I like Yeldon but I think it’s a little silly to go into this game with only 2 RBs. 

What else are you going to do?  Call up Byron Marshall from the PS?  Sign someone?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

What else are you going to do?  Call up Byron Marshall from the PS?  Sign someone?

Not sure who they could release and pick back up, but did Marcus Murphy sign with anyone? I like Gore and Yeldon but damn it is going to be a freaking boring game running the ball, guess DiMarco get's more of a load? What the heck happens if one of them gets hurt, atleast Murphy can crack a 20 yard run.

Allen will run for a few first downs, DiMarco will probably get a couple touches, and Yeldon wasn't exactly doing doing much in the first two games, so we basically "only had 2 RBs".

The Bengals have the #31 defense for yards per play, we will be fine.  I don't care if the run game is boring if we win.