Sign in to follow this  
mykidsdad

Fight between Bills and Jets Fans

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It’s because of the red jersey.  Like the matador’s cape antagonizes the bull...

Or there was a ‘disagreement’ whether Tyrod is a good QB.  😁

Isn't the guy with his shirt off "Spags" getting his azz kicked!!

Maybe this is why attendance is down. Who wants to deal with this *****?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Unless you can get the jump on them and yank them down hard to your row, bringing them face-first into the back of the seats in front of you. But definitely dont stand there trying to punch up.

Yep go for the knees, chop them down like a maple tree 

10 hours ago, Plano said:

EXACTLY what I came here to say.

Season Opener in Arrowhead in 2011, I had a similar altercation. We were walking to our seats (last time we EVER sat in the cheap seats, btw), and we were wearing Bills gear, a dorky twig of a Chiefs fan wouldn't allow us to pass through, I asked if he was serious, and he would NOT move, I laughed and said ok, I'll just step down a level and walk around your ass, so I step down to walk around and he slaps the back of my head, like WTF?! I grab him by the jersey and yank him down into the row beneath me. Guy is yelling like a little B word, screaming that I assaulted him. I keep walking and laughing. The crowd hysterically laughs and I get a few hi-5's from Chiefs fans on the way to our seats. The guy ended up leaving about 10 minutes later when everyone continually laughed at him. Idiots.

My god that’s amazing, what a great story

• Thanks! (+1) 1

The most fights I've seen was a Bills-Jets game. Season opener on a Sunday Night in Orchard Park. What year was that? Anyway, I've been to a lot of metal shows and festivals yet had never seen so much empty beer cans as just before entering the stadium ha ha. Sad part is, ALL the fights I saw, and I saw a lot, were between drunk Bills fans!!!

10 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

idiots like these are why I enjoy games in my living room on the 72 inch screen with surround sound. 

Me too, but my kids dont like that I make them fight each other every week.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Unless you can get the jump on them and yank them down hard to your row, bringing them face-first into the back of the seats in front of you. But definitely dont stand there trying to punch up.

unless you aim low😎

Been bloodied worse in a bar "misunderstanding".

Just walked to the nearest bar, cleaned up, then sat at the bar and had another drink.

Couple times, cops just drove me to the hospital to get stitched up and I'd walk home.

Was during my city living days in Buffalo in the 80's.

5 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Me too, but my kids dont like that I make them fight each other every week.

Remarks like that, and CPS will be visiting.

😳😁

Besides, most siblings don’t need any prodding to duke it out.

18 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Charger might be faster, but you are comparing American trash to classic Italian style. 

That "classic Italian style" sure looks beautiful when it's sitting on the side of the road, dead and smoking.

Alfas are TRASH. I mean, they make Dodge look reliable. That's a feat.

Edited by Joe in Winslow