Fight between Bills and Jets Fans

mykidsdad

I once got punched in the face by a women with an actual baby in her arms at a Pats game a few years ago. Because I asked her husband to stop pushing me through the causeway at half time. It was jam packed and nowhere to go/walk faster. It was a pretty surreal experience actually. It wasn't even a nice day, it was freezing and rainy. Husband picking fights, woman throwing punches with a baby, at a 45 degree rainy Bills game. I wasn't mad, just super confused as to what the hell happened. 

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I've thought about sex but I'm not allowed to touch my ****.  
Edited for the mods.

Is that why you kept asking me to help "get your keys out of your pocket" during the game last week even after you cleaned the wing sauce off your hands?

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

A tyrod Jersey? You deserve to get your ass kicked 

I notice this comment got 11 laughing icons, and no one has threatened your life.

My, how this place changes!   Try the same comment with an Allen jersey!

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Is it just me or are the NJ police uniforms some of the queerest things you’ve seen since the Canadian Mounties or what? 

I thought they were OK.  Kind of a vintage throwback if you will.

Best dressed cops in the world (as far as I have seen) are in Italy. 

They have great uniforms, are all super cool guys, and it's common for them to have Alfa Romeo cop cars.

Where else, but in Italia!   

220px-Carabiniere_a_Bologna_(April_2006)

5732128552bcd05c658c1de9-750-481.jpg

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, StHustle said:

Is it any worse than being a grownass man wearing another grownass man's name?

Yes. Yes it is.

Personally, I don’t do it. I have a couple throwbacks, but they rarely leave the house, and I’m much younger than Joe Ferguson anyways haha.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I thought they were OK.  Kind of a vintage throwback if you will.

Best dressed cops in the world (as far as I have seen) are in Italy. 

They have great uniforms, are all super cool guys, and it's common for them to have Alfa Romeo cop cars.

Where else, but in Italia!   

220px-Carabiniere_a_Bologna_(April_2006)

5732128552bcd05c658c1de9-750-481.jpg

That is like a dress uniform. First of all, it’s not practical. You wanna try running after a criminal on something like that? Also, it’s most likely extremely uncomfortable. 

The Alfas look cool but they aren’t super cars or anything. The Chargers most cops in this country are faster. 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

That is like a dress uniform. First of all, it’s not practical. You wanna try running after a criminal on something like that? Also, it’s most likely extremely uncomfortable. 

The Alfas look cool but they aren’t super cars or anything. The Chargers most cops in this country are faster. 

Charger might be faster, but you are comparing American trash to classic Italian style.  I always loved the Alfa 156.  Look at the paint job.  

And no those aren't dress uniforms.  Wherever you see the cops, they look like this. It's just that they are wearing their jackets.  Sometimes they take them off. 

Because it's Italy and they are into looking good.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Charger might be faster, but you are comparing American trash to classic Italian style.  I always loved the Alfa 156.  Look at the paint job.  

And no those aren't dress uniforms.  Wherever you see the cops, they look like this. It's just that they are wearing their jackets.  Sometimes they take them off. 

Because it's Italy and they are into looking good.

Yeah. I get everything you said. But based on what police wear in this country, those would be considered dress uniforms. And unless you’ve ever ran to a situation dressed like that vs dressed in the tactical type clothing that cops here wear, you don’t know what your talking about. 

Again, it would be about comfort as well. Wearing that all day long, 8 or 16 hours, I could see myself being super uncomfortable throughout the day. Not to mention hot. 

Yeah, yeah, they look better. Great. Looking better serves no purpose as far as police work. 

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Yep, never fight with people behind you, it's too easy for them to shove you down several rows. 

Well that, and the home-town cops in Jersey are just going to single you out as part of the visiting crowd.

Give them grief and you are just going to get another beating on top of the one you may have already gotten.

Went to one Jets home game and got hit with a freaking cow bell on a rope. One and done for me.

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Well that, and the home-town cops in Jersey are just going to single you out as part of the visiting crowd.

Give them grief and you are just going to get another beating on top of the one you may have already gotten.

Went to one Jets home game and got hit with a freaking cow bell on a rope. One and done for me.

Not funny...but a little excessive.