Fight between Bills and Jets Fans

mykidsdad

21 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Unless you can get the jump on them and yank them down hard to your row, bringing them face-first into the back of the seats in front of you. But definitely dont stand there trying to punch up.

EXACTLY what I came here to say.

Season Opener in Arrowhead in 2011, I had a similar altercation. We were walking to our seats (last time we EVER sat in the cheap seats, btw), and we were wearing Bills gear, a dorky twig of a Chiefs fan wouldn't allow us to pass through, I asked if he was serious, and he would NOT move, I laughed and said ok, I'll just step down a level and walk around your ass, so I step down to walk around and he slaps the back of my head, like WTF?! I grab him by the jersey and yank him down into the row beneath me. Guy is yelling like a little B word, screaming that I assaulted him. I keep walking and laughing. The crowd hysterically laughs and I get a few hi-5's from Chiefs fans on the way to our seats. The guy ended up leaving about 10 minutes later when everyone continually laughed at him. Idiots.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Unless you can get the jump on them and yank them down hard to your row, bringing them face-first into the back of the seats in front of you. But definitely dont stand there trying to punch up.

Take it to the bank! From an obvious veteran of such stands melees. 

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Take it to the bank! From an obvious veteran of such stands melees. 

Hahaha, Im happy to report Ive never been in a fight inside a stadium. But I've seen enough of them, and know enough about leverage in general, to know the basics. Plus, you know, Obi Wan taught me good.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Hahaha, Im happy to report Ive never been in a fight inside a stadium. But I've seen enough of them, and know enough about leverage in general, to know the basics. Plus, you know, Obi Wan taught me good.

Punch them in the dick then pull them down to your row. 

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Plano said:

EXACTLY what I came here to say.

Season Opener in Arrowhead in 2011, I had a similar altercation. We were walking to our seats (last time we EVER sat in the cheap seats, btw), and we were wearing Bills gear, a dorky twig of a Chiefs fan wouldn't allow us to pass through, I asked if he was serious, and he would NOT move, I laughed and said ok, I'll just step down a level and walk around your ass, so I step down to walk around and he slaps the back of my head, like WTF?! I grab him by the jersey and yank him down into the row beneath me. Guy is yelling like a little B word, screaming that I assaulted him. I keep walking and laughing. The crowd hysterically laughs and I get a few hi-5's from Chiefs fans on the way to our seats. The guy ended up leaving about 10 minutes later when everyone continually laughed at him. Idiots.

Good for you!?

At the 18 second mark, the one guy says, "DJ, DJ, you still gotta tag on your jersey. Don't go over there."

I'm guessing a Jets fan would keep a tag on his jersey just in case they suck so bad that he has to return it? 

Edited by Stads
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Stads said:

At the 18 second mark, the one guy says, "DJ, DJ, you still gotta tag on your jersey. You can't go over there."

I'm guessing a Jets fan would keep a tag on his jersey just in case they suck so bad that he has to return it? 

Buys it before the game.  Returns it immediately afterwards.  Lather, rinse, repeat 8 times.

EDIT:  I would say ‘possibly more’, but certainly not this season!  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If the guy is in a higher row, you don't throw punches.  Wait until he throws at you, his weight will be committing forward and you can easily pull him down.  

The More You Know...(insert flying star PSA gif here)

Edited by Richard Noggin
couldn't insert gif

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I figured you just picked up your skills in the ‘Big House’.  ?

Related image

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Have you seen the movie 40 year old virgin ?

I've thought about sex but I'm not allowed to touch my ****.  
Edited for the mods.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1