More weird Brady stuff

Thunderstruck

6 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Did her shaman spells just force me to slightly throw up in my mouth while reading this "article" full of sycophant-lite drivel?:sick: All signs point to yes. :D But perhaps Ed Oliver forcing interior pressure the likes of which Tommy Terrific has never seen from a Bills D in a generation is the cure? 

Boy, if they did, HUDS, well...then shaman them.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Has the NFL tested the 'stone' she makes him wear around his neck or the droplets she gives? I think I know what might be in them.......

Clearly it is a witch's brew of anabolic steroids, HGH, water from the fountain of youth, and Sex Panther.

60 percent of the time, it works every time

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I didn’t read the article but just by the title it just goes to show what a moron he is. Could you ever imagine having a beer with your buddy and having them say such a dumb ass thing like their wife is a psychic. What a half a something or other he is.  

Edited by Estelle Getty

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Do they still burn witches at the stake in Salem? 

I had my first mojito in Salem. The second one tasted funny, like the glass hadn't been properly cleaned and rinsed. It’s was the LAST mojito I ever had. I drank half of it before switching to margaritas. If being burned at the stake had been an option the next day, I might have taken it. This was probably 15 years ago, but I remember it like yesterday. I honestly didn’t drink THAT much, but it was like a strange and painful science experiment. 

1 hour ago, JPP said:

"He once said that she asks him use droplets of something she created (he didn’t specify what they contain, but it’s likely calming essential oils or something along those lines) before each game as well.

LOL.....must be those gypsy tears that Borat used as well!!

My mind went the other way and extremely gross. Thinking it’s her piss

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Did her shaman spells just force me to slightly throw up in my mouth while reading this "article" full of sycophant-lite drivel?:sick: All signs point to yes. :D But perhaps Ed Oliver forcing interior pressure the likes of which Tommy Terrific has never seen from a Bills D in a generation is the cure? 

We had good interior penetration when the Schwartz was with us.

19 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

I didn’t read the article but just by the title it just goes to show what a moron he is. Could you ever imagine having a beer with your buddy and having them say such a dumb ass thing like their wife is a psychic. What a half a something or other he is.  

They misunderstood.  He said she was psychotic after she made him drink drops of her urine for not scrubbing the floor.