More weird Brady stuff

Thunderstruck

2 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Mantras, healing stones, altars, psychic powers

I used to think he was probably just whipped by a supermodel- understandable

Now I think he might be terrified of her

There was a rash of stories a few years ago about her screaming at him to get on his hands and knees and scrub the floor and that sort of thing, even though they have a domestic staff.  It's funny because I just looked for it on google and couldnt find it.  Apparently his reality distortion powers extend beyond the football field.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Mantras, healing stones, altars, psychic powers

I used to think he was probably just whipped by a supermodel- understandable

Now I think he might be terrified of her

I think his former girlfriend Bridgette Moynihan is prettier! 

• Like (+1) 2

"He once said that she asks him use droplets of something she created (he didn’t specify what they contain, but it’s likely calming essential oils or something along those lines) before each game as well.

LOL.....must be those gypsy tears that Borat used as well!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JPP said:

"He once said that she asks him use droplets of something she created (he didn’t specify what they contain, but it’s likely calming essential oils or something along those lines) before each game as well.

LOL.....must be those gypsy tears that Borat used as well!!

That reminds me of the anecdote regarding the Irishman who was asked to pour a bottle of whiskey over a friend’s grave after the friend passed.

”Paddy, does ye mind if I filter it through my kidneys first?”

• Haha (+1) 2

Did her shaman spells just force me to slightly throw up in my mouth while reading this "article" full of sycophant-lite drivel?:sick: All signs point to yes. :D But perhaps Ed Oliver forcing interior pressure the likes of which Tommy Terrific has never seen from a Bills D in a generation is the cure? 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Thank you (+1) 1