Freaking Pats really do play 4D Chess

plenzmd1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The delay knock down....

Looking at it again, his how offensive lineman looks like he actually shoves him down lol.

Related image

This is great.  Brady looks over to see if the ref saw how it was just a minor bump that Brady survived easily.

Brady sees that the ref is still not really looking his way, so there is the opportunity to flop.

Brady flops right about the time the ref gets his head turned in that direction, and as Brady planned, the ref immediately heads over to the area where Brady is, having just realized "OMG, Brady is lying on the ground with some players around him, I wonder what just happened."

All very calculated.  And one of the most egregious dives I've ever seen.

As far as sporting character goes, Brady makes Christiano Ronaldo look like Lou Gehrig. 

5 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Brady is a 1st ballot HOF who is still playing at an extremely high level. When he talks the league will listen no matter how much it aggravates us.

Our complaints reside in the favoritism that the Pats appear to get from the refs. 

The Pats*** and Brady do not "appear" to get favoritism from the Refs.  They get it.  Look at the video of Brady running into the Jets defender, then throwing himself on the ground, or any other number of examples.  Also, his OL holds every play, and rarely gets called.  

55 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

The Pats*** and Brady do not "appear" to get favoritism from the Refs.  They get it.  Look at the video of Brady running into the Jets defender, then throwing himself on the ground, or any other number of examples.  Also, his OL holds every play, and rarely gets called.  

It was a statement that leaves it open for ones own interpretation.

I'm not going to be the whiney B word that post brady gets away with this or that. You feel free though.