Freaking Pats really do play 4D Chess

plenzmd1

Consider these facts going into last night

1) Offensive holding penalties in weeks 1&2 this year  total 178 ( per Trey Wingo)

2) 66% Increase over last year

3) Pats place starting LT on IR this week

4) Pats place their starting Center on IR before the season

then we get this last night, 

And they are getting play everywhere, and everyone is all "Look the GOAT" is saying stop calling so many penalties. I am pretty sure they aired it on the broadcast last night, and Golic show been yapping bout it for ten minutes... 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

1) Offensive holding penalties in weeks 1&2 this year  total 178 ( per Trey Wingo)

And they are getting play everywhere, and everyone is all "Look the GOAT" is saying stop calling so many penalties. I am pretty sure they aired it on the broadcast last night, and Golic show been yapping bout it for ten minutes... 

Penalties for offensive holding are something Brady doesn't have much experience of. 

I can't say I counted all the penalties as justified last night but most of the offensive holds were holding. Sloppy technique. The two guards for Tenn really struggled from what I saw. Calais Campbell enjoyed his evening. 

• Like (+1) 2

Didn’t even occur to me to see Belichick’s finger prints on Brady’s tweet, but it really isn’t like the “Golden Boy” to take the League to task on social media is it? 

Maybe my tin foil hat is just on too tight, but you may be on to something here...

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

@Chandler#81 or @Hapless Bills Fan, sorry did not see @mead107 thread, i don't know how to merge.

But the one i started really is a much more well thought  out and nuanced idea, think his should just be deleted

Yes, plenz, yours is brilliant. AAAND the only one on page 1, so we’ll just keep it going.

Merging quality Pats* threads makes feel all dirty. Too early for that crap,

• Haha (+1) 5

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

He doesnt like these penalties, unless they are in his favor.  Strange really when you consider he is usually crying for a penalty.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

The Golic show also mentioned how it appeared "someone" listened, as the penalties magically stopped after Mr. Bundchen's tweets.

• Haha (+1) 1

Brady is a 1st ballot HOF who is still playing at an extremely high level. When he talks the league will listen no matter how much it aggravates us.

Our complaints reside in the favoritism that the Pats appear to get from the refs.