Jets fans do not live in reality.

Protocal69

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

By the time we play them next they are goinna be looking for the bus to end the season

Dude, they have been looking for that since the first game.

36 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Any chance Gase gets the boot at season end?

Please god I hope so

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Too bad nobody went there to say  "I'd be worried about Allen if I was a Jets fan".  Allen vs Darnold reminds me of the 1980s. Marino never got back to the Super Bowl once Jim Kelly arrived in Buffalo.  I used to demonstrate that by saying "Jim Kelly would slam the door shut on Marino's Super Bowl hopes every year."  Then I would pound my palm on a desk to make a slamming sound.

• Haha (+1) 1

Gase will get a pass with Darnold out.  As for that forum thread, I love how Jets fans are already annointing Darnold as a savior, and writing off Allen.  Might not be pretty, but Allen knows how to win close games.  Why NE didn't want to risk that, so they tried to decapitate him.

7 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Dude, they have been looking for that since the first game.

Please god I hope so

Thankfully for Bills fans, Gase will get at least one more year. He at least can justify this terrible play to ownership because he’s playing with a 3rd string QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Here's... a gem... from the Jets forum from a guy who... has to stop every few words... to collect himself...

"Its bad... but the Oline despite 10 sacks... had one of its best games of the year..."

Sweet merciful baby jeebus, what would he accept as a mediocre or bad game from the O-line?

• Haha (+1) 2

...well that didn't take long...bet the vote was "the eyes have it"...............

Published 34 mins ago  Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Irate New York Jets fans call for Adam Gase's dismissal after fourth straight loss

New York Jets fans are urging the organization to make drastic moves after the team’s loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday – their fourth straight loss of the season.

Jets head coach Adam Gase took the brunt of the heat from fans on social media, with many calling for his job just five weeks into the season. New York lost to Philadelphia, 31-6.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jets-fans-adam-gase-firing-loss

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

from the “let’s play for the 1st overall pick” thread:

Isn't the pick based on strength of schedule?  Outside of Buffalo every team we have played has been playoff caliber team. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a4edd76b42b6a19c0b3

i can't stop watching that

• Like (+1) 1

I am hoping their owner is stupid enough to let Gase hang around for at least one more year. That will make 3 years wasted with Darnold at the helm and another rebuild on the horizon. Mike Greenberg will have to be put on medication over @ ESPN.