Jets fans do not live in reality.

Protocal69

6 hours ago, Utah John said:

It would be well to remember that if the Jets' MLB didn't get injured, we're 1-1 on the year.

I think the Bills are in the second quintile and the Jets are in the third.  We're better but not by that much, and we need to keep winning to have it mean a thing.

Speculation.

10 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

A.  Irrelevant nonsense about the Yankees winning the division, because Bills fans can't like the Yanks apparently.  Geographic proximity to a good team in a different sport grants the Jets greatness by association. 

Geographic proximity?  It is in another state and NewYorkers always make fun of New Jersey although there is nothing wrong with that .....

The majority of Jets fans know that they have been turned into toads living upon the vapour of a dungeon and, understandably, they don't like it. In the best of cases their rebuild is about a year behind the Bills IMO. Thing is there is a real chance that a clueless organization continues to shoot itself in the foot in which case all bets are off, which is sort of a shame (if you are a Jets fan) because they really do have some nice pieces. This Gase guy, idk.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t think that they are a high character team (mostly because of Gase). I don’t think that they rally like the Colts did last year. They look like a 6-10 team to me at this point.

6?  Really?

No joke, those Jets-Dolphins games could be epic.  Desperation on both sides.  Bad as they both are, the games could be really entertaining.  (I'm assuming Darnold misses 7-8 games.)

Edited by Ennjay
typo

There are plenty of jets fans there that are not only rational, but possibly more optimistic about the Bills than even Bills fans.

I.E.

Same Old:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/?do=findComment&comment=4203705

"Funny you choose to bad mouth Allen rather than defend Sammy. My post trashed Sammy with stats and facts and you didn't even attempt to defend him. Actually your approach speaks volumes.I think your finally coming around to the realization that the jets drafted the inferior qb."

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/?do=findComment&comment=4203930

"FYI, I'm not from Buffalo and I am not a fan of the Bills. Somehow you made that connection because I posted the Bills are a stronger team with the better QB. Both are accurate facts. The Jets are pathetic and Sammy is not a franchise qb. As is the trend the jets blew another high draft pick on the wrong player. Allen was and is the better selection. Live with it."

Joe W. Namath:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/?do=findComment&comment=4203934

"At the monent, Allen is light years ahead of Darnold.  Hes a much better player.  But it is early in there careers.

The bills have a very good coach while the jets have gase who is terrible.  So yes the bills are a much better team then the jets."

11 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

6?  Really?

No joke, those Jets-Dolphins games could be epic.  Desperation on both sides.  Bad as they both are, the games could be really entertaining.  (I'm assuming Darnold misses 7-8 games.)

i see 6 as their floor, if the injured comes back and they regain the level of their original expectation they may be able to squeeze out 7 or 8.

• Gase is a POS and i genuinely believe he's a mediocre-bad coach based on what we've seen
  • their D is legit, love watching them fly around on MNF, it always appears they are full speed and hit hard
  • Darnold is still a good QB
  • Offensive weapons?  they got em
  • I will say Bell isn't what he used to be nor do i think he gets there but 80% Bell is still top 7 in the league

now - i'm not teaming with that SAR1 guy saying they are better than the Bills, he fails to see that the way that game played and the outcome defines who the better team is and by a HUGE margin.  no amount of anything justifies losing a game where you're up by 16 late in the 3rd quarter AFTER you've gotten 4 TO's from the opposition.

Edited by Say When...

25 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

6?  Really?

I think that he’s back soon (they are talking about the game after this week). The 2nd half of their schedule is really easy. 

7 hours ago, Utah John said:

It would be well to remember that if the Jets' MLB didn't get injured, we're 1-1 on the year.

I think the Bills are in the second quintile and the Jets are in the third.  We're better but not by that much, and we need to keep winning to have it mean a thing.

If Allen didnt turn the ball over four times it would have been an easy win for Buffalo. See I can play coulda/woulda/shoulda too. ?‍♂️

12 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

How soon we forget.  I realize we are 2-0, that is nice and all but dude, we are still in the Jets class unless we keep it up this season.

I would like to speak to the official "class assignment" person to ask how far into "last" year he/she goes when assigning a "class" to the Bills. You are who you are...not who you were a year ago especially given all of the changes made to this roster.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Have you guys read some of the moronic posts on this forum? Especially during the game threads...sheesh. Some of our lovely posters are fodder for other fans, as well. 

It's especially rough during a game where they're getting their asses handed to them. 

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I didn’t think that it was any more delusional than we are. I also don’t care if Jets fans think that they are better than the Bills. We do the EXACT same thing. You could go on any team in the league’s board right now and find delusional homers. It’s part of being a fan. We all approach it differently and some people choose to see their team in the most positive light. I personally try to view my team as objectively as possible when discussing them. I’ve been accused of being a blind homer and a miserable hater on here. It just depends upon your perspective. 

The Jets are a powder keg waiting to explode. That team is not managed correctly and they are a blowout this Sunday by the Patriots away from Jamal Adams asking for a trade. They benched their highest paid CB in Johnson and I don't see enough character on that team for them to rebound from multiple poor performances. I'm not proclaiming playoffs for us this year, but we at least have a somewhat balanced team that plays as a unit.

12 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Hot damn... this is a gift.. truly.

did you guys see Darnolds fever going up each and every post from that SAR guy? Also, did you know Darnold would have beaten us easily if he hadn’t been playing with a 660kelvin fever. 

The Jets are just lucky no one held paper against Sarnold or his 451 F degree fever would have made it ignite.  Why he was so hot, when they took off his pads they’d melted.  

My  favorite part:

I know that you Buffalo cow-tippers need to smoke weed to forget the trailer park you're living in but don't assume the millionaires of New York and New Jersey do likewise.  I don't need weed to escape life.  Mine isgreat as it is.

If Darnold were 100% and if Mosely didn't get hurt, the Jets beat the Bills 27-3.  And so we did beat the Bills 27-3.  And we beat the Browns, too.

That guy has got to be a Skydiver-class Grade A Troll on that board

I laughed until I gasped

59 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The Jets are just lucky no one held paper against Sarnold or his 451 F degree fever would have made it ignite.  Why he was so hot, when they took off his pads they’d melted.  

My  favorite part:

I know that you Buffalo cow-tippers need to smoke weed to forget the trailer park you're living in but don't assume the millionaires of New York and New Jersey do likewise.  I don't need weed to escape life.  Mine isgreat as it is.

If Darnold were 100% and if Mosely didn't get hurt, the Jets beat the Bills 27-3.  And so we did beat the Bills 27-3.  And we beat the Browns, too.

That guy has got to be a Skydiver-class Grade A Troll on that board

I laughed until I gasped

Have we had trolls that bad? This makes me appreciate you and the other mods who keep this board somewhat tame.... you’re doing the Lords work.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that he’s back soon (they are talking about the game after this week). 

Well . . . maybe.  I've been reading that in the local papers here.  Their bye is next week (#4).  Bottom line is he's got mono and nobody really knows.

Edited by Ennjay

14 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Hot damn... this is a gift.. truly.

did you guys see Darnolds fever going up each and every post from that SAR guy? Also, did you know Darnold would have beaten us easily if he hadn’t been playing with a 660kelvin fever. 

We’ve been rationalizing loses for two decades, we know what that looks and smells like. 

Happy to not have needed to do it this season. 

11 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Only if the Yanks were in Jersey.?

Not sure I agree with that.  I think the Bills were moving the ball with him in there.

12 plays of 8+ yards and 3 plays of 25+ yards in the turnover riddled first half alone, with Mosley playing.

• Like (+1) 1