Jets fans do not live in reality.

Protocal69

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Only if the Yanks were in Jersey.?

Not sure I agree with that.  I think the Bills were moving the ball with him in there.

Absolutely true. We were marching down the field on them almost every drive.... but then had a fluky turnover or random penalty that’d knock us back out of points

Just a bunch of frustrated fans, can you blame them?

A brutal schedule ahead, the team is 0-2 and the starting QB comes down with mono.

The organization is a mess and the best they can hope for is  4 wins.....maybe!

This board would be even worse on the Bills.

Image result for jets fans gif2

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1

I didn’t think that it was any more delusional than we are. I also don’t care if Jets fans think that they are better than the Bills. We do the EXACT same thing. You could go on any team in the league’s board right now and find delusional homers. It’s part of being a fan. We all approach it differently and some people choose to see their team in the most positive light. I personally try to view my team as objectively as possible when discussing them. I’ve been accused of being a blind homer and a miserable hater on here. It just depends upon your perspective. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If they had Darnold, they possibly could have beaten the Browns... I think some are underestimating the competition we beat so far. We definitely look the part of a playoff bound team. Injuries can change that, but we’re sitting pretty with Allen at the helm on offense and a swarming defense. Pats will be a good test. If we can get to Brady, then we have a good shot.

7 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I love how that SAR idiot responds to every valid anti-Jets or pro-Bills point with...

A.  Irrelevant nonsense about the Yankees winning the division, because Bills fans can't like the Yanks apparently.  Geographic proximity to a good team in a different sport grants the Jets greatness by association. 

B.  Irrelevant nonsense about him being allegedly rich and Bills fans being poor.

C.  Baseless blanket statements about Allen being a bust and Darnold being great.

D.  Excuses about Mosley being injured, as if the Jets are the only team in the league with an injured player.

E.  Childish insults and avoiding the point.

Then there's his crony piping up to praise him for being "the voice of reason, as always" and saying he's been right about everything, ever.

At least there's the odd Jets fan on there calling him out for being a delusional homer.

I will compare paystubs with that @$$hhole. Typical NY/NJ arrogance.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

It would be well to remember that if the Jets' MLB didn't get injured, we're 1-1 on the year.

I think the Bills are in the second quintile and the Jets are in the third.  We're better but not by that much, and we need to keep winning to have it mean a thing.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

It would be well to remember that if the Jets' MLB didn't get injured, we're 1-1 on the year.

I think the Bills are in the second quintile and the Jets are in the third.  We're better but not by that much, and we need to keep winning to have it mean a thing.

I’m not sure I follow this logic here. A lot of people pin the win against the Jets on Mosley being out. But I think the Bills still would have won even if he hadn’t got hurt. That whole defense was totally gassed by late 3rd qtr. Their offense couldn’t sustain drives and their defense had a lot more time on the field.

I’m not taking anything away from Mosley, he had a good game. But to say he would have stopped the Bills literally by himself is a bit far fetched 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I didn’t think that it was any more delusional than we are. I also don’t care if Jets fans think that they are better than the Bills. We do the EXACT same thing. You could go on any team in the league’s board right now and find delusional homers. It’s part of being a fan. We all approach it differently and some people choose to see their team in the most positive light. I personally try to view my team as objectively as possible when discussing them. I’ve been accused of being a blind homer and a miserable hater on here. It just depends upon your perspective. 

Agreed and with the schedule they have - basically the same as ours - there is no reason to think they are much different than where we are.

Their tough part is early - ours is in the middle - everything for the Jets will depend on how the team holds together if they start 0-5 and/or 1-6 - do they have the togetherness to go 7-1 down the stretch or do they shut some things down.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Lol this is awesome OP!! My fav is the poster who tells SAR1 that he created an account just to be able to tell him he’s crazy and refute his Jets propaganda. What a great Buffalo Bills Friday everyone!:D

Its good to hear "Buffalo Bills Friday" again!

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Agreed and with the schedule they have - basically the same as ours - there is no reason to think they are much different than where we are.

Their tough part is early - ours is in the middle - everything for the Jets will depend on how the team holds together if they start 0-5 and/or 1-6 - do they have the togetherness to go 7-1 down the stretch or do they shut some things down.

I don’t think that they are a high character team (mostly because of Gase). I don’t think that they rally like the Colts did last year. They look like a 6-10 team to me at this point.

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

In this situation I'd rather be in a McDermott/Dabol/Frazier locker room than a Gase/Williams locker room.  The Jets chemistry could be really ugly in December.

• Like (+1) 1