Jets fans do not live in reality.

Protocal69

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

How soon we forget.  I realize we are 2-0, that is nice and all but dude, we are still in the Jets class unless we keep it up this season.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

20 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

How soon we forget.  I realize we are 2-0, that is nice and all but dude, we are still in the Jets class unless we keep it up this season.

That’s the thing K-Gun. Some of the Jets fans act like it’s not even close. They act like they are miles ahead of us because they think Allen is trash and they have a Franchise QB. They act like they got Brady in his prime.

• Like (+1) 1

I love how that SAR idiot responds to every valid anti-Jets or pro-Bills point with...

A.  Irrelevant nonsense about the Yankees winning the division, because Bills fans can't like the Yanks apparently.  Geographic proximity to a good team in a different sport grants the Jets greatness by association. 

B.  Irrelevant nonsense about him being allegedly rich and Bills fans being poor.

C.  Baseless blanket statements about Allen being a bust and Darnold being great.

D.  Excuses about Mosley being injured, as if the Jets are the only team in the league with an injured player.

E.  Childish insults and avoiding the point.

Then there's his crony piping up to praise him for being "the voice of reason, as always" and saying he's been right about everything, ever.

At least there's the odd Jets fan on there calling him out for being a delusional homer.

• Haha (+1) 4

17 years and I suspect most of us predicted a playoff run in 10 + of those years.  And not without some merit. Those 17 years had some very good units but could never put together a full season of even very good play. So best be careful calling kettle black.

Add the Sabres fans and who has a more tortured but eternally optimistic fan base???

• Like (+1) 1

Someone needs to ask the wealthy SAR 1 how much money he wishes to lose. Homerism is great, but get a grip. We knew when our seasons were over!

Thanks for the entertainment.

Edited by qwksilver

1 hour ago, Protocal69 said:

Seems most of their fans are pretty realistic. I read through a ton of that thread, and the large majority are either mocking their own team, or calling the OP delusional.

There are just as many Bills fans that don't live in reality. I will never forget last year's winner of a thread that had 90%+ of the people vote they'd rather have Allen than Mahomes in a poll. Talk about denial. 

Then within the past week or so, we had a thread where someone said they'd rather not have 6 Super Bowls, and prefers the losing route we've taken because we get high character guys (granted, his post was filled with one-sided examples of those meanie Pats while ignoring the same problems of Bills players). But really?! You'd rather not have 2 decades of dominance, instantly placing you from bottom feeder franchise to tied with Pittsburgh for most SB wins in history? C'mon... that's not reality, that's total BS.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Hot damn... this is a gift.. truly.

did you guys see Darnolds fever going up each and every post from that SAR guy? Also, did you know Darnold would have beaten us easily if he hadn’t been playing with a 660kelvin fever. 

I literally created an account on their forum just to point that out.  He also added the enlarged spleen part after the game time fever retroactively raised from 102 to 104 degrees.  That is amazing for him to play through that, since that is considered a "high grade fever" that normally requires hospitalization.  I guess their team doctors need to have their licenses revoked for letting him play with a debilitating illness.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It would be well to remember that if the Jets' MLB didn't get injured, we're 1-1 on the year.

I think the Bills are in the second quintile and the Jets are in the third.  We're better but not by that much, and we need to keep winning to have it mean a thing.

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

It would be well to remember that if the Jets' MLB didn't get injured, we're 1-1 on the year.

I think the Bills are in the second quintile and the Jets are in the third.  We're better but not by that much, and we need to keep winning to have it mean a thing.

bull####.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

yeah, I still don't think this is the year.  could be, but too many loose ends , Giants were rallying until that def holding penalty got bills out of 2nd and 25.  these first two games have been pretty close against really beat up teams.  we'll see ... trust the process

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I love how that SAR idiot responds to every valid anti-Jets or pro-Bills point with...

A.  Irrelevant nonsense about the Yankees winning the division, because Bills fans can't like the Yanks apparently.  Geographic proximity to a good team in a different sport grants the Jets greatness by association. 

B.  Irrelevant nonsense about him being allegedly rich and Bills fans being poor.

C.  Baseless blanket statements about Allen being a bust and Darnold being great.

D.  Excuses about Mosley being injured, as if the Jets are the only team in the league with an injured player.

E.  Childish insults and avoiding the point.

Then there's his crony piping up to praise him for being "the voice of reason, as always" and saying he's been right about everything, ever.

At least there's the odd Jets fan on there calling him out for being a delusional homer.

Only if the Yanks were in Jersey.?

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

Not sure I agree with that.  I think the Bills were moving the ball with him in there.

• Like (+1) 1