Father Time - who is next up?

rayray808

9 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Brady is not allowed to age and not allowed to be hit in any manner. We all want him gone. But this year we need to defy the refs and the NFL and deliver the knockout blow to finish him for good.

Getting rid of Brady would be like superman getting rid of Lex Luther or Batman getting rid of the Joker.  Just wouldn't be the same.  The villain must remain and be defeated. 

9 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Brady is not allowed to age and not allowed to be hit in any manner. We all want him gone. But this year we need to defy the refs and the NFL and deliver the knockout blow to finish him for good.

The NFL has been protecting TB12 forever.  Only they have the power and officiating influence to remove him once fans grow tired of the same NE.  Eventually you would think for revenue purposes they'd wanna start promoting these younger quarterbacks?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The NFL has been protecting TB12 forever.  Only they have the power and officiating influence to remove him once fans grow tired of the same NE.  Eventually you would think for revenue purposes they'd wanna start promoting these younger quarterbacks?

Agreed. Brady's time is coming, time to promote some new blood.

4 hours ago, boater said:

There are many franchise QB's to retire in the next 4 to 5 years.

That means the market to resign Josh Allen is going to be vicious.?

I think Josh will set up shop and stay here. If all goes well, the Bills will lock him up. Probably a lifer.

33 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I think Josh will set up shop and stay here. If all goes well, the Bills will lock him up. Probably a lifer.

I hope you're right.

I hope the Bills could lock him in with contract extensions--never let him test the open market.

For his part, Josh seems to genuinely like Buffalo. Maybe he'll give a home town discount. That would be way cool.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boater said:

I hope you're right.

I hope the Bills could lock him in with contract extensions--never let him test the open market.

For his part, Josh seems to genuinely like Buffalo. Maybe he'll give a home town discount. That would be way cool.

l hope that I am right too. Josh Allen just strikes me as a down to earth and grateful kind of guy. It seems that he likes Buffalo and would want to live here. If the Bills become a perennial power and Josh is at centre stage...then he is definately staying.

Edited by Rocket94

On 9/20/2019 at 9:05 AM, LABILLBACKER said:

I went to a church SB party. This was Philly vs NE. Everybody there was rooting for Philly because they were tired of the Cheatriots. The country is done with NE , go away now. They are like a stubborn flu, they just cant go away fast enough.