Mitch Morse - his special bond with his brother

Reed83HOF

Great story.  I've never met the family but understand.   I've been in the business of care giving for individuals like Robbie for the past 23 years and my wife of 32 years is a Special Olympics coach.  

With all my experience(s) I still don't think I understand the sacrifices families like Mitch's have to make.  It's overwhelming to say the least.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's no accident that there are a lot of "stories" represented by members of the Buffalo Bills.  Our stories have a significant role in shaping who we are, and the kind of players McDermott and Beane are looking for are more often than not are going to have some great stories.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

It's no accident that there are a lot of "stories" represented by members of the Buffalo Bills.  Our stories have a significant role in shaping who we are, and the kind of players McDermott and Beane are looking for are more often than not are going to have some great stories.

And it's easy to see how a team full of guys like this can accomplish more than a team full of prima donnas. 

Great story. 

Della Donne - WNBA player of the year again this year - has a very similar story.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I really didn't expect the Bills, Mitch Morris and his brother to give us a "Win" on Friday, but I'll take it.

...also my memory is faulty, is Mitch Morris that guy we signed that complained about his helmet not fitting and refused to practice or was it that guy we weren't able to trade for because he laughed about coming here?

I think I prefer Mitch...I think I feel more comfortable rooting for Mitch...and his brother.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1