Justin Trudeau.....Black face!

Beast

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Trudeau and Liberal Hypocrisy About Race Survive in Canada.

“Justin Trudeau won re-election, but it wasn’t easy for him. His party’s struggles provided some great early-week entertainment.

The internet responded swiftly to the news that a politician who has most recently been plagued by a blackface scandal would now be forced to form a ‘minority’ government.”

Heh.

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Trudeau and Liberal Hypocrisy About Race Survive in Canada.

“Justin Trudeau won re-election, but it wasn’t easy for him. His party’s struggles provided some great early-week entertainment.

The internet responded swiftly to the news that a politician who has most recently been plagued by a blackface scandal would now be forced to form a ‘minority’ government.”

Heh.

his father never won back2back majorities either

the Bloc Party of Quebec is a splinter party from the PCs and will team up to make it miserable

could see us going back to the ballot box within 6 months, but there's no appetite for it, apathy reigns during a good economy

PC needs a leader who is bilingual in good times.....

Edited by row_33
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

As always, the economy carried the day

Canada is riding along just fine in the wake of an amazing economic boom with Trump

the media refused to acknowledge this at all

Wow, somehow you managed to pump Trump's tires and take a shot at the media while discussing the Canadian election, impressive.

The election was lost by big oil failing to give an inch on climate change, trotting out their puppet with no climate policy and hoping that strategy could win one last election. 

6 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Wow, somehow you managed to pump Trump's tires and take a shot at the media while discussing the Canadian election, impressive.

The election was lost by big oil failing to give an inch on climate change, trotting out their puppet with no climate policy and hoping that strategy could win one last election. 

i deep down do not understand how the PC party in Canada or the GOP win seats and elections throughout history

why vote for some kind of personal self-control and responsibility when liberals in both our countries run around telling us we can do whatever the heck we like with no consequences, self-controlled people will pick up the tab

6 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

that's about a 1 on a scale of 10 for thinking about the election.

this was a poor showing for the majority party of Canada during a strong economy, nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i deep down do not understand how the PC party in Canada or the GOP win seats and elections throughout history

why vote for some kind of personal self-control and responsibility when liberals in both our countries run around telling us we can do whatever the heck we like with no consequences, self-controlled people will pick up the tab

that's about a 1 on a scale of 10 for thinking about the election.

this was a poor showing for the majority party of Canada during a strong economy, nothing more, nothing less.

I think the poor showing is because Trudeau has shown himself to be a fool. Scheer couldn’t take advantage because he failed to deliver a plan on the biggest issue, climate change.

NB Premier Higgs just announced he is going to drop the fight against carbon pricing and fall in line after the election showed a majority support action.

12 hours ago, Hedge said:

So, how long before the Leftists call President Trump a racist for this?

------------------------------------

Wait for Halloween when Trump shows up in blackface, dressed up as Trudeau.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More on Canada's first black(face) Prime Minister:

Another perspective is that urban areas voted progressively, while rural areas voted conservatively.

And that tweet provides no reference to the claims. Seems like pure speculation on the numbers. The link just discusses immigrant population, and nothing about last night’s vote.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now the popular vote is irrelevant... :lol: 

funny how those principles keep slipping, ain’t it? 

Progressives aren’t progressive. 

I don’t see the popular vote as irrelevant. 2/3 of the country voted for a progressive party, for parties that had an actual climate plan.

The Con vote total is impressive, best they have ever done I think. But even with the progressive parties split it wasn’t enough to overcome a seat driven democracy. 

10 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I don’t see the popular vote as irrelevant. 2/3 of the country voted for a progressive party, for parties that had an actual climate plan.

The Con vote total is impressive, best they have ever done I think. But even with the progressive parties split it wasn’t enough to overcome a seat driven democracy. 

Now I know what we were missing down here, a Canadian Crusader.

12 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

:beer: 

That comment wasn't directed at you. Just a general missive since that's all we've heard down here for three years. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More on Canada's first black(face) Prime Minister:

Yes generally Canada has a ton of immigrants.  Montreal basically went to the liberals.

Funny how every time someone loses an election they blame the immigrant vote.  The demographics haven't changed much in the last 20 years and yet Stephen Harper managed to govern for 12 years.  If the conservatives would have brought in a better candidate, they would have easily won a minority government.  

Edited by meazza

7 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

I think the poor showing is because Trudeau has shown himself to be a fool. Scheer couldn’t take advantage because he failed to deliver a plan on the biggest issue, climate change.

NB Premier Higgs just announced he is going to drop the fight against carbon pricing and fall in line after the election showed a majority support action.

Lol how is climate change a big issue in Canada?  If it turned off all emissions and agreed everyone would freeze to death by July would it even move the needle on global emissions?

Carbon taxes are a joke even in a real economy like the US because they really do nothing except concentrate power with idiots.  Once these idiots have all the power they will use it for themselves, stifle any technological advances and eliminate the chances for viable green energy.  Doing something like that in Canada is about the most pointless thing I've ever heard.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol how is climate change a big issue in Canada?  If it turned off all emissions and agreed everyone would freeze to death by July would it even move the needle on global emissions?

Carbon taxes are a joke even in a real economy like the US because they really do nothing except concentrate power with idiots.  Once these idiots have all the power they will use it for themselves, stifle any technological advances and eliminate the chances for viable green energy.  Doing something like that in Canada is about the most pointless thing I've ever heard.

Canada is heating up at twice the rate of the rest of the world. Sure, our climate protects us from the most severe consequences but we are dealing with effects nonetheless (forest fires, extreme heat waves, etc.). No, Canada won't have an impact on global emissions by simply meeting our targets, we are obviously too insignificant of a contributor, but that isn't an excuse to do nothing.

I don't know what you're on about in your conspiracy theory train of thought, but carbon pricing is our best path to innovation, whether those breakthroughs come in alternatives (nuclear, solar, etc) or efficiencies in extraction of oil.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

There was zero serious climate talk up here away from the kooks and zealots

There was plenty, you just had to seek it out.