Justin Trudeau.....Black face!

Beast

29 minutes ago, yall said:

I guess that depends on the definition of "military grade". If you have a federal firearms license you can own a fully automatic weapon for example.

Also, has anyone else ever seen this type of thing described as "brownface" in lieu of "blackface"?  I noticed a few articles we're calling referring to this as the former. I'd never heard that specific term and it reeked of the media trying to soften the blow, but maybe I'm misinterpreting and it's the norm.

Brownface? Naw, maybe they meant sheetface.

Edited by 3rdnlng

6 hours ago, yall said:

I guess that depends on the definition of "military grade". If you have a federal firearms license you can own a fully automatic weapon for example.

Also, has anyone else ever seen this type of thing described as "brownface" in lieu of "blackface"?  I noticed a few articles we're calling referring to this as the former. I'd never heard that specific term and it reeked of the media trying to soften the blow, but maybe I'm misinterpreting and it's the norm.

I’ve never heard it as brown face. Must have to do with the color exchange rate from Canada.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/21/2019 at 9:13 AM, Chef Jim said:

I’ve never heard it as brown face. Must have to do with the color exchange rate from Canada.  

kiwi.thumb.png.a1cf1f33ef33108cb180148680d3051c.pngThis isn't hard people.......

Black for "Blackface"

Brown For "Middle Eastern Face"

Neutral for "Anglophone Face"

Justin wears them all    :devil:

Right now it's all three aka "Up Shitt's Creek Face"

Edited by Bob&Doug

30 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

kiwi.thumb.png.a1cf1f33ef33108cb180148680d3051c.pngThis isn't hard people.......

Black for "Blackface"

Brown For "Middle Eastern Face"

Neutral for "Anglophone Face"

Justin wears them all    :devil:

Right now it's all three aka "Up Shitt's Creek Face"

Warren/Trudeau 2020. "We've got all the faces covered".

• Haha (+1) 1