Fitzpatrick benched for Rosen

Rubes

3 hours ago, TigerJ said:

It was inevitable, but unfortunately for Rosen making the switch is unlikely to help a thing.  The Dolphins need about 2 drafts and three years' time to help matters, if they draft smart.

Well if they keep dumping players they will have half the first round in next draft to restock.

3 hours ago, H2o said:

I feel bad for Rosen in a way. The guy is going to get absolutely murdered behind that OL. He better channel his inner Brady and get his passes off in about 1.5 seconds, hit or miss. 

It’s not anyone else’s fault Rosen isn’t athletic. Allen not only survived the storm last year, but hurdled it, flew over it, weaved around it, and stiff armed through it. That is why Allen was picked over Rosen. The Chosen One was chosen by the powers to be the sacrificial lamb of the.NFL, so for any team that wants the number one pick this year, then next year, then the year after, Rosen will  be that guy. On the bright side, I think his confidence will eventually turn to normal levels. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Seems the alter in Miami demands another sacrifice.

alter or altar. Both have meaning here  : )

4 hours ago, DJB said:

Dolphins current QB situation

giphy.gif

OMG i watched that ten times and laughed my ... off

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Of course Josh Allen was placed in an inept offensive squad last year (o line with one returning, Charles Clay, unknown WR’s and McCoy who stunk). Yet no one felt bad for him. He made the most of it. I look at this as an “expert” trying to salvage the last bit of credibility who donned Rosen “most NFL ready”. Sorry Louis, can’t backtrack now. Rosen should have used his “NFL ready” athleticism to carry the offense like the “wrong Josh” did. 

4 hours ago, Say When... said:

you get the feeling that right now there isn't anything the Dolphins can do to make people think they are headed down the right path...

and then they go and do this.

consistencydemotivator_large.jpeg?v=1414

Creating dysfunctional methods  where no man has gone before. Something to behold. To Be  Dolphins player right  now? wow. To be Rosen ? Holy Hand grenades Batman !

4 hours ago, TigerJ said:

It was inevitable, but unfortunately for Rosen making the switch is unlikely to help a thing.  The Dolphins need about 2 drafts and three years' time to help matters, if they draft smart.

hilarious

11 hours ago, Sunshower said:

You might as well from an evaluation standpoint. Fitz isn’t the future, Rosen could be. May finish #1 overall, see what ya got before ya draft another one.

I don’t get why Rosen did not start week one? 

It’s not like he’s a rookie and you traded 2nd round pick for him  , starting Fitz week one just doesn’t make any sense ( to me ) 

15 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Yup, this^^^

Rosen in his worst nightmares could not have imagined this would be his  career. If JR makes it through this sh-t show and becomes a functioning NFL QB it will truly be a Miracle.

There is some precedent for the league looking into potential tanking. Five years ago, the committee questioned the Browns’ motives, but ultimately did not take action.

This time around, it’s possible that the NFL will give real thought to installing a lottery system for the draft, similar to the NBA.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/09/nfl-investigate-dolphins-tanking

Their season ticket holders deserve a refund

Rosen and Fitz should demand a large insurance policy for injury

Edited by ALF

16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is a bit like the Eli benching.

It's a move, yes, but it isn't going to fix anything.

Just pass it on and let someone else deal with it.

15 hours ago, DJB said:

Dolphins current QB situation

giphy.gif

So there I was!

• Haha (+1) 1