Fitzpatrick benched for Rosen

Rubes

16 minutes ago, Say When... said:

would you willingly walk in front of a speeding car just to "get out of doing something"?

not sure that makes 1-3 worth it

in front of a speeding car-no

in front of the dallas defense for a base  salary of  $570,000 and roster bonus of  $709,898 (spotrac) , hell yeah, and I bet most posters here would also

life is much easier when one is able to recognize sarcasm

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Miami finally figured out what they need to do:

1. Start Rosen

2. Watch Rosen die behind their OL

3. Backup Fitzpatrick comes in and the god are pleased that the Fitzpatrick cycle is restored.

They tried to circumvent the Fitzpatrick cycle and paid for it. 

1zy8eylb4al11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Where’s ‘conceive next child in a NEW city’?

2 hours ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

If Brady were to retire BB would sign Fitz and win a championship with him just to stick it to the rest of the AFCE one more time

As a big fan of Fitz, and a believer that BB is the real magician in Foxboro, I hope that happens for him if it doesn't come at our expense.

5 hours ago, brianthomas said:

I'm just thankful gone are the days where its our Bills making these types of headlines & we're benching Fitzpatrick for Tyrod & arguing thru 1000's of pages here, which QB gives us the best shot to win. Feels so much better being a Bills fan these days :P

This time last season Allen was getting destroyed behind our terrible o line. What’s the difference?

Edited by Chemical
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

I feel bad for Rosen in a way. The guy is going to get absolutely murdered behind that OL. He better channel his inner Brady and get his passes off in about 1.5 seconds, hit or miss. 

LOL....

-6-_taLu_bigger.jpg Sam FarmerVerified account @LATimesfarmer
Follow Follow @LATimesfarmer
More

Josh Rosen on being drafted 10th: “There were nine mistakes ahead of me.”

7:45 PM - 26 Apr 2018
Somehow I don't think Rosen thought things would work out this way.

"He wasn't the guy everyone rallied around in college and you don't have to dig around for too long to find people who said he was hard to coach. He's definitely talented. Nobody questions that. But he's going to have to get grown men to buy into him as their leader. That is not a given." -- NFL Executive

I always questioned his HEART. It appears he is going to need more than that if he wants to stay in the league going forward and luck in the league has escaped him so far.

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

As a big fan of Fitz, and a believer that BB is the real magician in Foxboro, I hope that happens for him if it doesn't come at our expense.

I'm a big fan a Fitz too and also believe BB is the main reason for the Pats success but as long as he's coaching NE it will always be at the Bills expense unfortunately. I must say though that if they did make it to the super bowl it would be hard not to root for Fitz.

3 hours ago, boco357 said:

Fitz last rodeo hopefully for him. I think he would make a good announcer on tv

He would probably make a GREAT color guy, especially if he can find a way to work his sense of humor into the broadcasts without getting into too much trouble.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Miami finally figured out what they need to do:

1. Start Rosen

2. Watch Rosen die behind their OL

3. Backup Fitzpatrick comes in and the god are pleased that the Fitzpatrick cycle is restored.

They tried to circumvent the Fitzpatrick cycle and paid for it. 

1zy8eylb4al11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Well, the guy did go to Harvard.  He is no dummy.  He's been able to play pro football for a lot longer than some people with more talent manage to do.  He's never had the ginormous payday a franchise QB gets, but over time he's made many millions of dollars.  He's a good guy in a stable marriage, and he's stayed healthy so he'll have many good years to enjoy the fruits of his labors.  

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a role model for all the people who are pretty good at their jobs and who make the system work for them.  

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Well, the guy did go to Harvard.  He is no dummy.  He's been able to play pro football for a lot longer than some people with more talent manage to do.  He's never had the ginormous payday a franchise QB gets, but over time he's made many millions of dollars.  He's a good guy in a stable marriage, and he's stayed healthy so he'll have many good years to enjoy the fruits of his labors.  

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a role model for all the people who are pretty good at their jobs and who make the system work for them.  

As of May 2017, Fitz had earned FIFTY ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

That was before he went to Tampa and now Miami.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Utah John said:

What...does that have to do with anything in my post?