Virgil

Bills 2-0 are fools gold - Article

From the outside looking in Bills ever few years have gotten off to hot starts and only once made the playoffs since 2000. But I think that this team is much better fundamentally than every team even the 2017 that actually made the playoffs. 

The one thing that has impressed me about this team is the depth. The team appears able to survive some injuries that happen to every team. The team is also well coached and fully buying into the culture that has been built. 

I think that the lack of name talent and the team's reputation and lack of familiarity within the larger mediascape creates a low perception of the team. From the outside looking in the Bills are coming off of a 6-10 season and their big free agent acquisition was a Center. 

Edited by billsfan89

I think a lot of people are going to be pleasantly surprised to see what kind of press the Bills get if JA has a great season and the team wins 10 or more games. They're not out to get the Bills. They'll believe it when they see it on a consistent basis. 

• Like (+1) 2

Well i can't say as i kind of blame him to not get to high right now sure it has been nice to start out like they have but i want to see it continue & doing it against some other good teams .

I think each of these teams that the Bills have beat o this point are good at certain things but we have yet to play a complete team & i'm hoping that all the games leading up to the Pats & others in the schedule will be learning experiences so when those teams come around they will be more prepared for a upgrade in play & coaching !! 

There is a chance that Bills' opponents will be 0-9 going into week 4.

Even if they beat the Bengals, there will be no credit given until they play well against the Patriots.