Kroft injured his ankle today

Albany,n.y.

2 hours ago, folz said:

I guess you didn't see him in 2017 when he subbed in for an injured Eifert on the Bengals. He showed a lot of promise. 400 yards, 7 TDs, 9.6/rec, 67.7% catch rate.

I hope he comes back strong. How many years have we been starved for one TE. Now we could have four TEs that deserve playing time. Think of what Daboll can do with that.

The entire franchise. Never once have they had a TE make a ProBowl

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I think they scrambled a little bit early in FA'cy knowing they needed a tight end and made a poor decision. They made quite a few decisions that look very good, but this was not one of them. 

They needed someone to cover in case they didn't get a possible starter in the draft.

It was a reach but it's also been some bad luck with Kroft so far.

4 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Why would anyone hang up on 9 million dollars of guaranteed free money. That's more than hard working people will make in a lifetime and he gets it to be hurt and sit around. 

I'd love a deal like that.

Sometimes in this line of work you don’t have a choice- I would love to have him healthy and add another dimension to our offense but he just cant get on the field.

9 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Someone explain to me why some Bills fans are expressing anger or derision AT Kroft himself for getting injured again? 

He probably didn't do it on purpose. 

It’s happened before.  Marquise Goodwin was literally hated here for being frequently injured.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JinxedBill said:

That sucks because he has a chance at being a really good addition.

Good thing we drafted a couple of rookies and have Lee Smith.  Knox needs to catch his targets but man can he block like a mother. 

Knox missed time in preseason. He hasn't yet adjusted to the zip on some of Allen's passes. Something he's probably not seen before. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Not personal, but BYE. He needs to go on IR and then be sent off. Sweeney is doing his job anyways and doing it well.

But.....what do we do when Sweeney gets hurt? Or Knox or Smith. I’ll trust the FO to know how to handle this.

I LOVE that we have the depth we have so he can miss time and we don’t miss a beat. Not too long ago we were lucky to have NFL calibre players starting, much less as depth. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2