Kroft injured his ankle today

Albany,n.y.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Two games in you say this? It IS unfortunate, but....wow. Just wow. 

Time will tell. I’m making no decisions at this point with so little info. I happy that I like our two young (and cheap) guys so much. Very encouraging there. 

He's been unavailable for months, not just 2 games.

7 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

He's been unavailable for months, not just 2 games.

Two games in that counted. He wasn’t needed in preseason (no vet is). This is a different injury. Those things happen. Do you want to get rid of Morse too?  I know he played weeks 1 and 2, but I’m not sure who will be available for more games this year. Injuries happen, that’s why you need depth. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Good news about Kroft:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/tyler-kroft-16809/

We can get out of his contract after 1 year. This guy is glass. Drop him in the offseason.

Sad that they could have gotten Jesse James for the same amount of money just about. It is good they can get out of the deal, at this point just IR him and try and see if a TE could be had on the trade market. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

I have seen enough.  Nothing stood out from his resume either.   My least favorite offseason signing.  Time to move on.  Duke to the active roster. 

I guess you didn't see him in 2017 when he subbed in for an injured Eifert on the Bengals. He showed a lot of promise. 400 yards, 7 TDs, 9.6/rec, 67.7% catch rate.

I hope he comes back strong. How many years have we been starved for one TE. Now we could have four TEs that deserve playing time. Think of what Daboll can do with that.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This picture from today's Buffalo news caughtr my eye.   It's Kroft and his spindly little ankles.   

No way do they look strong enough to support a 265 pound guy.   I don't try to follow the croud and play doctor/lawyer/indian chief on TSW because I slept at Holiday Inn last night, but it makes me think his body was meant to be 200 pounds and just can't take the pounding from carrying all that extra weight...

image.png.88e9a69babb458c9eb69bb0de82eb86b.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

6 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Ankles and knees are just fine. Shoulders are trash, had three surgeries and have six wires in my left one. Too bad they don't make hand skates, lol.

I have a pair of hand skates.

Hand Skates are used as part of a physical therapy program to increase range of motion in the wrist, arm, and shoulder. These hand exercise skates features high quality casters and adjustable strap systems to meet the needs of a variety of patients.

https://www.quickmedical.com/hand-skates.html

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

I agree. If Barkley has to play on Sunday, we could still walk away with a win. 

Whats this

Barkley is playing this Sunday ?

what happened to the Kroft thread?

we have plenty of TEs to carry us. 4 starters was really just too many to fathom...

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

This picture from today's Buffalo news caughtr my eye.   It's Kroft and his spindly little ankles.   

No way do they look strong enough to support a 265 pound guy.   I don't try to follow the croud and play doctor/lawyer/indian chief on TSW because I slept at Holiday Inn last night, but it makes me think his body was meant to be 200 pounds and just can't take the pounding from carrying all that extra weight...

image.png.88e9a69babb458c9eb69bb0de82eb86b.png

I thought that was Kevin Garnett for a minute!