Kroft injured his ankle today

Albany,n.y.

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Played goalie all my life, which involves a more intense form of skating for your ankles. I've never rolled an ankle. 

Awesome. I played goalie in all my league play myself, but always tried to play forward in any pick up games I played in.

29 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Good news about Kroft:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/tyler-kroft-16809/

We can get out of his contract after 1 year. This guy is glass. Drop him in the offseason.

You know what would be even better? Not signing people with an established injury history with 1 decent season under their belts. 

Unless you're a massive homer, Buffalo's record with free agents has been either hit (Hyde, Poyer) or outright misses (Star, Vontae, McCarron, Kroft).  

Pro Personnel and offensive player evaluations have been average at best and it's something that has to improve if they're going to contend for a playoff spot.  

5 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

You know what would be even better? Not signing people with an established injury history with 1 decent season under their belts. 

Unless you're a massive homer, Buffalo's record with free agents has been either hit (Hyde, Poyer) or outright misses (Star, Vontae, McCarron, Kroft).  

Pro Personnel and offensive player evaluations have been average at best and it's something that has to improve if they're going to contend for a playoff spot.  

Classic BV HOT TAKES!

Free Agent record is hit or miss. You dont say?!?! That's how it is for literally every team. (BTW, Hyde and Poyer were Whaley signings)

"Established Injury History" He played in 46 out of 48 games his first 3 seasons, before his injury. So if by established history, you mean one injury, sure I guess.

Dont ever change, BV.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1