[Please Change Title] Cannot hit Tom Brady. Period.

Cynical

6 minutes ago, Klaus said:

It isn't just you, it is statistically proven, have a look at a very interesting breakdown of penalties in close games (8 points or less going into the 4th), and all other games. When games are close you can count on the refs tilting the game. Things like this just shoot a hole in the "Patriots are just more disciplined argument" because the discipline wouldn't only show up in close games. 

Stat New England vs. Opponents NFL Rank in the Split
Penalties in Other Games 2% more 20
Penalty Yards in Other Games 2% more 22
Penalties in Close Games 24% less 1
Penalty Yards in Close Games 21% less 1

Glad the officials love us. Lol that must be the reason they always win. 

35 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I hope Oliver full body slams him, holds him down, lets every other defensive player taking a flying elbow at him, then let each fan down from the seats to get their shots in too.

I mean, how many flags can they give us?  One, two...?

From the statement of Roger Goodell : "For the flagrant foul hit against Tom Brady the league awards all of the Bills future draft picks in perpetuity to the Patriots and fines all players and fans 1 trillion dollars half of which are awarded to the Patriots and the other half to Brady himself.  Further, a signed affidavit saying that said offenders will never besmirch the names of Belichick, Brady, Kraft, and Goodell again.  Thank you for your support.

Edited by RochesterRob

11 minutes ago, Klaus said:

It isn't just you, it is statistically proven, have a look at a very interesting breakdown of penalties in close games (8 points or less going into the 4th), and all other games. When games are close you can count on the refs tilting the game. Things like this just shoot a hole in the "Patriots are just more disciplined argument" because the discipline wouldn't only show up in close games. 

Stat New England vs. Opponents NFL Rank in the Split
Penalties in Other Games 2% more 20
Penalty Yards in Other Games 2% more 22
Penalties in Close Games 24% less 1
Penalty Yards in Close Games 21% less 1

And from observation I believe the 2% more are called in the 4th quarter when the outcome of the game is no longer in doubt.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And from observation I believe the 2% more are called in the 4th quarter when the outcome of the game is no longer in doubt.

Pretty much.  They are garbage makeup calls so when you look at the stat sheet it looks like the pats are penalized at the same rate as other teams.  

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I hope Oliver full body slams him, holds him down, lets every other defensive player taking a flying elbow at him, then let each fan down from the seats to get their shots in too.

I mean, how many flags can they give us?  One, two...?

Right?  At some point those 15 yd penalties become half the distance penalties and then soon we're only talking inches :) 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You mean QBs like Allen don't get the same protection? Hard to believe....

This is a good video of what I’ve been taking about with Morse and our two new guards who are playing at a very high level. Last year Allen would’ve took off running or try to make a hard throw on the run. This year he can step up into the pocket to avoid the pressure from the RT and deliver a accurate strike.

Morse is a pass blocking monster and our guards are playing very good right now. This is exactly what Allen needed to develop in the passing game.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This thread needs to be deleted NOW.

You're looking past the Bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No ***** Bueno, dude.

Truth.

This is how we end up getting kicked in the sprinkler by teams we expect to beat.

Focus on obliterating the next obstical.

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

I'm shocked by this, said nobody.  Anyone paying slight attention has seen it as it is flagrant.  My wife see's it!

Remember, this is RTP against brady according to today's NFL.

ezgif-1-1.gif.67f63940ea3d2ffa53e93329d8c4c7d3.gif

If this is roughing the passer, it should also be a roughing penalty when a QB follows through and smashes his hand onto a defensive players helmet.  

• Thank you (+1) 1