Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I was just busting your balls because normally your posts are really good and you don't make mistakes like that. With that said, you need to edit that post again. :nana:

Busting my balls? :blink: Er, that would be impossible. 

I am almost afraid to look at what I didn't correct... meh. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You wonder how he will defend this critical state. “A majority of Pennsylvania voters — 57% — support the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, though his supporters in the state back his claim that it’s a partisan ‘witch hunt.’ . . . Just 37% say Trump deserves reelection while 59% say it is time for a change. A majority, 54%, say Trump has done a ‘poor job’ as president.”

Newsweek’s prepared cover in the expectation of a very different election outcome.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You wonder how he will defend this critical state. “A majority of Pennsylvania voters — 57% — support the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, though his supporters in the state back his claim that it’s a partisan ‘witch hunt.’ . . . Just 37% say Trump deserves reelection while 59% say it is time for a change. A majority, 54%, say Trump has done a ‘poor job’ as president.”

You still believe the polling I see. Good luck with that. 

4 minutes ago, dubs said:

You still believe the polling I see. Good luck with that. 

Yes, they are relatively accurate 

Just now, Foxx said:

it's almost as if he learned absolutely nothing from 2016.

What was suppose to learn? How accurate they were? They pretty munched nailed it 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Pilsner said:

You are either truly delusional or are a paid troll.

Paid troll. When he's not earning nickels posting stuff in comment sections of online publications, he earns a few extra nickels posting stuff at a website he frequents because he's a BIlls fan.

Toss him on ignore. It's the textbook example of 'addition by subtraction.'

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Legally. No excuse for Trumps gross abuse of power and law breaking. 

Sweet! Which means the very moment Joe’s sworn in we can start the impeachment for his extortion and bribery of a foreign country for his personal gain while he was Vice President. Something to look forward to. 

• Like (+1) 3

There is almost no chance the Democrats are successful in their attempt to overthrow this administration via impeachment. Next to zero.

After reading Peggy Noonan’s OpEd in the Journal (or as Michael Scott calls it, The Wall), it’s painfully obvious how out of touch and broke the media is. They still act as if the people don’t have access to information outside of them. It’s truly amazing actually. 

Do they really expect the American people to read a transcript, see that there is nothing in there, and change their minds because democrats, the legacy media, and partisan leaks tell them they don’t know what they read?  

I can’t wait until this blows up in all of their faces and Trump wins in a Regan landslide in 2020. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dubs said:

There is almost no chance the Democrats are successful in their attempt to overthrow this administration via impeachment. Next to zero.

After reading Peggy Noonan’s OpEd in the Journal (or as Michael Scott calls it, The Wall), it’s painfully obvious how out of touch and broke the media is. They still act as if the people don’t have access to information outside of them. It’s truly amazing actually. 

Do they really expect the American people to read a transcript, see that there is nothing in there, and change their minds because democrats, the legacy media, and partisan leaks tell them they don’t know what they read?  

I can’t wait until this blows up in all of their faces and Trump wins in a Regan landslide in 2020. 

Their rationale is pretty basic.   Since day 1 paint Trump as unstable and dangerous to the Republic.  Continue to roll out allegations that keep painting him in that light.  Use media supplicants to control the narrative.  When Trump & DOJ fight back, drown it out with noise and charges of political retribution.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, dubs said:

it's higher than zero, getting enough voters to turn on him in 2020 will be a major victory

Peggy is still glorifying in the days she wrote speeches for Reagan....  :(

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sweet! Which means the very moment Joe’s sworn in we can start the impeachment for his extortion and bribery of a foreign country for his personal gain while he was Vice President. Something to look forward to. 

Too bad you won't have the wealth of witnesses, documents and any evidence, but hey, that's never stopped the GOP clown car from going forward with investigations before. 

It's really nice to have the facts and truth on your side. You guys literally have no idea how that feels :) 

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“TESTIMONY:”  

John Lucas: Alex Vindman’s Impeachment Testimony Completely Rested On His Personal Opinions. 

“Alex Vindman’s testimony about the July 25 call between the two presidents does not add any new facts.

So, what does he say?

He offers his opinions about the wisdom of the call.

That’s it.”

Oh, and his witnessing of the shakedown and all...details 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Too bad you won't have the wealth of witnesses, documents and any evidence, but hey, that's never stopped the GOP clown car from going forward with investigations before. 

It's really nice to have the facts and truth on your side. You guys literally have no idea how that feels :) 

'We' have better than witnesses.  We have your soon-to-be President on video tape bragging about committing this so-called crime while holding a government office. My suggestion?  Pick someone you really, really like for the VP nomination because Uncle Joe will have to be impeached on his second day in office.  It'll rival William Henry Harrison for the shortest time in office.