Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

They are liked spoiled little children who don’t get what they want when they go shopping with mommy. They throw a hissy fit when momma says no you can’t have it.

That’s your American Democratic Party in 2019.

I keep thinking of Hillary saying Trump's putative reluctance to accept the results of an election was just the worst thing she ever heard. And here we are three years later.

• Like (+1) 1

I always thought a whistleblower was a guy who is gay.

?

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

I keep thinking of Hillary saying Trump's putative reluctance to accept the results of an election was just the worst thing she ever heard. And here we are three years later.

That was a total troll job by Trump when he said that and those morons bought it hook, line and sinker.

• Like (+1) 1

Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella: Is this the best they've got?

The whistleblower is now pretty well outedby investigative journalist Paul Sperry, and it's underwhelming. He's been identified as one Eric Ciaramella, 33, prep school grad, Yalie, Obama backwash, political operative, and fanatic Trump-hater. Hardly the Mister Probity concerned about national security that's been painted.

we learn that this creep wasn't trying to make anything better within government, which is what whistleblower protections are for. He was just another leftist trying to overturn the 2016 election, and it dated from way back, starting with his propensity to leak.

It was all coordinated, it was all pre-planned with Schiff. The leaks, the hangings out with like-minded officials, the evidence of political connections, the coziness and wonderfully advantageous maneuvers with Schiff point to a tainted, politically motivated and very unreliable witness, a guy who's supposedly a dispassionate CIA analyst but now exposed as a wannabe political operative with a very tainted political patron. What we learn ultimately from Sperry is that Schiff needs to recuse himself from his sham because he was right in the middle of it from the beginning and his efforts to keep Ciaramella's identity secret were efforts to protect himself. As for Ciaramella, he ought to be fired, and working now for an organization more compatible with his inclinations, political operativity and bureaucratic dishonesty ... some place like Fusion GPS.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/whistleblower_eric_ciaramella_is_this_the_best_theyve_got.html

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are a Trump supporter. Nuff said 

Tiberius, it's been months but I have not blocked you yet. I have held out a smidgen of hope that you would come to your senses. You have been bombarded with facts but you are a resilient one. You do not let facts deter you from your agenda. You are either truly delusional or are a paid troll. I will not ask you which because at this point I believe you to be too far gone. I am tolerant and wish you to heal someday from your malady. I doubt you will be tolerant in return though. I suppose since you said 'Nuff said' anything I've said can be disregarded. I am sure there are numerous lurkers who laugh at you daily. I know I have.  But I just had to tell you that there is something not right in your noggin. Please get it checked out for your sake. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I never claimed to be able to spell. Or proof read. Or make sense. ? 

I was just busting your balls because normally your posts are really good and you don't make mistakes like that. With that said, you need to edit that post again. :nana:

Report: Talks between whistleblower’s legal team and Schiff’s staff halt; Whistleblower unlikely to testify

As if Rep. Adam Schiff’s super-secret impeachment inquiry didn’t look like enough of a scam already, The Washington Examiner is reporting Thursday night that talks between the whistleblower’s legal team and Schiff’s camp have broken off, so it’s unlikely the whistleblower will testify after all.

Steven Nelson reports:

The whistleblower whose complaint launched impeachment proceedings against President Trump is unlikely to testify to Congress, as talks have ceased between his legal team and committee leaders.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who has overseen depositions in Democrats’ impeachment proceeding, was initially eager for the whistleblower to testify before citing concern about the person being identified.

A source familiar with the discussions told the Washington Examiner that talks halted over potential testimony from the whistleblower and there is no discussion of testimony from a second whistleblower, who supported the first’s claims.

“There is no indication that either of the original whistleblowers will be called to testify or appear before the Senate or House Intelligence committees. There is no further discussion ongoing between the legal team and the committees,” the person said

CA52B4A9-621A-4A37-990F-F121AC3A2396.thumb.jpeg.fdeb11f4b9f57c303e79187b4f2a7de6.jpeg

C96A03B7-6684-48D1-B223-98627A032A34.thumb.jpeg.609e5db5602904afd10c0a39d35b3191.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Report: Talks between whistleblower’s legal team and Schiff’s staff halt; Whistleblower unlikely to testify

As if Rep. Adam Schiff’s super-secret impeachment inquiry didn’t look like enough of a scam already, The Washington Examiner is reporting Thursday night that talks between the whistleblower’s legal team and Schiff’s camp have broken off, so it’s unlikely the whistleblower will testify after all.

Steven Nelson reports:

The whistleblower whose complaint launched impeachment proceedings against President Trump is unlikely to testify to Congress, as talks have ceased between his legal team and committee leaders.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who has overseen depositions in Democrats’ impeachment proceeding, was initially eager for the whistleblower to testify before citing concern about the person being identified.

A source familiar with the discussions told the Washington Examiner that talks halted over potential testimony from the whistleblower and there is no discussion of testimony from a second whistleblower, who supported the first’s claims.

“There is no indication that either of the original whistleblowers will be called to testify or appear before the Senate or House Intelligence committees. There is no further discussion ongoing between the legal team and the committees,” the person said

CA52B4A9-621A-4A37-990F-F121AC3A2396.thumb.jpeg.fdeb11f4b9f57c303e79187b4f2a7de6.jpeg

C96A03B7-6684-48D1-B223-98627A032A34.thumb.jpeg.609e5db5602904afd10c0a39d35b3191.jpeg

Whistle blower complaint has been verified by multiple credible witnesses. Love how you guys are fighting last weeks battle. Keep up the good work! 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if I understand it correctly, we’re impeaching the President because a few people read the transcript of a phone conversation and didn’t like how it read ...but others heard and read the same thing and didn’t have a problem with it? Sheeesh!

Or, put another way.....it’s illegal for the sitting President to use the powers of government to investigate his chief political rival but the constitution find it’s perfectly acceptable for congress to use the powers of government to investigate theirs? Nice!

You wonder how he will defend this critical state. “A majority of Pennsylvania voters — 57% — support the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, though his supporters in the state back his claim that it’s a partisan ‘witch hunt.’ . . . Just 37% say Trump deserves reelection while 59% say it is time for a change. A majority, 54%, say Trump has done a ‘poor job’ as president.”

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

indeed they are but those did not happen here.

"You need to do me a favor" and many other pieces of real evidence from multiple witnesses say otherwise 

These people are going to testify in open hearings before the American people 

• Haha (+1) 1

Lol, please!!!

Trump Mulls ‘Fireside Chat’ Reading Of Transcript To American People

GettyImages-1177754800.jpgUS President Donald Trump arrives to speak to the media prior to departing on Marine One from t... MORE 
November 1, 2019 8:23 a.m. 

President Trump is mulling a new line of defense against the ongoing impeachment inquiry into his actions with Ukraine: embodying FDR.

During an interview with the Washington Examiner on Thursday, just after the House voted to approve the impeachment inquiry process, Trump said he wanted to convince the American people that he did nothing wrong by performing a play on Franklin D. Roosevelt’s “fireside chat.” He told the Washington Examiner he believes if he just read the transcript — the White House’s version of a call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky — in public, people would be on his side.