Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The mueller report simply admitted they couldn't prove that they were working together even though Russia and Trump were pulling the oars in the same direction. Putin wanted Trump in 

As to the transcript "I need a favor, though" 

all you need to know 

Good analysis!  Bulletproof!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

People who believe Schiff, after he was proven to be a liar (many times over) on Russia, have only themselves to blame for what's coming.

I'd feel bad for them normally. But it's too funny right now :lol: 

No, no, no.  He isn't a liar; he's a satirist. Just ask him.  <_<

(Still think the ultimate plot twist would be to find out he's really Andy Kaufman.  It would explain soooo much.)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I've changed my mind.  McConnell should come out and say that the Senate will not even try the President if impeached. 

The dems don't want it to ever get to the Senate. That's not their play. 

Their play is to drag this out for 2020 purposes as long as they can. If it goes to the Senate, not only do they lose -- but it'll pull most of the top polling dems off the campaign trail for 6-8 weeks at a crucial time in the primary calendar. Plus, the GOP will call a ton of witnesses to bury Schiff and Biden both. 

They won't let that happen. This is all for show, and all to get ahead of Horowitz. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

And then just ignore the hell out of all of the evidence and vote to acquit?  Same thing

At least it won't be as bad as the entire world ignoring all the evidence that pot cures everything.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The dems don't want it to ever get to the Senate. That's not their play. 

Their play is to drag this out for 2020 purposes as long as they can. If it goes to the Senate, not only do they lose -- but it'll pull most of the top polling dems off the campaign trail for 6-8 weeks at a crucial time in the primary calendar. Plus, the GOP will call a ton of witnesses to bury Schiff and Biden both. 

They won't let that happen. This is all for show, and all to get ahead of Horowitz. 

LOL ahead of Horowitz.  Currently in the sense of urgency category Horowitz is in fourth place behind a sloth, a snail and Jason Botterill.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Their play is to drag this out for 2020 purposes as long as they can. If it goes to the Senate, not only do they lose -- but it'll pull most of the top polling dems off the campaign trail for 6-8 weeks at a crucial time in the primary calendar.

Unless going to the Senate is the plan in order to clear the field for Hillary. :ph34r:

(Please let this happen! Complete vindication and exposure in the Senate, plus a HRC nomination, would be fun to watch.)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2019 at 8:43 PM, Bob in Mich said:

And then just ignore the hell out of all of the evidence and vote to acquit?  Same thing

If it is such overwhelming evidence, let's see it? There is nothing in the rules that says Pelosi/Schiff/Nadler can't give it to the American People! If I were them, I'd be on every news show there is plastering all this evidence into the minds of the People! 

You really want to influence the Senate Trial? Show us the goods!