Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not exactly. It must have been too difficult for you to comprehend that it wasn't foolproof if you could understand it.

It's simple, most Americans understand how Trump abused his power by withholding funds Inexchange for a political gift. You even know it's wrong for others to do it, but you guys have been so corrupted in your thinking that you cling to this criminal as a savior 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know, I can understand it easily, while you fools just can't understand. Fool proof 

Accurate? Lol!!! Like the Nunes Memo? 

Or how about him screaming Obama, Comey and Clinton were heading to jail. His Puzzagate bull sh it sure turned out to be..,bull sh it! 

You are an idiot 

No moron, you are the fvcking idiot peddling your constant lies fvcktwat.

You are a delusional prick who can't get his head out of his ass when it comes to your Trump hatred.

I have an open mind about all of this because I am not a Democrat or a Republican and if you encompass everything that has happened the past 3+ years, anyone with a brain in their heads and/or openminded can plainly see that the Democrats and the left are full of Schiff every step of the way.

But, hey continue your crap, that's all you're good for. And continue your name calling with people you disagree with.

Edited by njbuff
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No moron, you are the fvcking idiot peddling your constant lies fvcktwat.

You are a delusional prick who can't get his head out of his ass when it comes to your Trump hatred.

I have an open mind about all of this because I am not a Democrat or a Republican and if you encompass everything that has happened the past 3+ years, anyone with a brain in their heads and/or openminded can plainly see that the Democrats and the left are full of Schiff every step of the way.

But, hey continue your crap, that's all you're good for. And continue your name calling with people you disagree with.

What lie have I told Mr Pizzagate? 

A Trump supporter calling a normal person a liar :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

What lie have I told Mr Pizzagate? 

A Trump supporter calling a normal person a liar :lol::lol:

I know nothing about Pizzagate.

And I have said this a MILLION times, I didn't vote for Trump and I am not a Trump supporter. You will NEVER see me at one of his (or anyone else's) rallies. He is just another President like every one of them in my life that I can remember way back to Reagan.

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I know nothing about Pizzagate.

And I have said this a MILLION times, I didn't vote for Trump and I am not a Trump supporter. You will NEVER see me at one of his (or anyone else's) rallies. He is just another President like every one of them in my life that I can remember way back to Reagan.

But you said DR was a truth teller and he was spreading that lie, along with a thousand others so..,

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

But you said DR was a truth teller and he was spreading that lie, along with a thousand others so..,

We will see when the Horowitz report comes out who is/was telling the truth.

And all I know is that Horowitz is supposed to be a "right down the middle" type of man and you can't dispute that because people on both sides of the political isle said so.

But you will spin what I said into some sort of #orangemanbad schpeel 

I'm afraid I've run out of metaphors for the "impeachment inquiry." "Clown show" — I like clowns. The ad vendors and corporate won't let me spell out "(excrement) show" without bowdlerization. "Death march," maybe.

In any case, you know what I'm talking about — the ongoing kangaroo court inquiry in which the main complainant "whistleblower" is anxious to testify until his long-time connections with the people who are pushing the inquiry, as well as his long-time connections with the corrupt inner circle Trump would like Ukraine to investigate became known — at which point he became so scary that you can't name him on Facebook.

Of course, if Ciaramella was not the whistleblower, his attorney — the one who was bragging that the "#coup" was on in January 2017 — could just say "Eric Ciaramella is not the whistleblower" instead of threatening people with meretricious legal arguments to suppress his name.

Which is "Eric Ciaramella."

In fact, one of the most curious aspects of the "inquiry" has been just who may, and may not, testify — along with the fact that the fabled Adam Schiff is the only decider of who is called to testify.

Why, it's almost as if there's something that worries the Democrats about cross-examination of the guy that was their star witness a couple of weeks ago.

(There's another mystery about that: how is it that the leaks of testimony start within minutes, but the full transcripts are released days or weeks later, if at all.)

But now consider what happens if they do prepare Articles and have them actually voted out of the House. (Which isn't actually a foregone conclusion given the polling.)

They have to go to trial in the Republican-dominated Senate. Where Eric Ciaramella can be called for public testimony under oath. Where Alex Vindman can be challenged by a former JAG about his violations of the UCMJ. Where people can be called to testify in public what they've said in the Star Chamber: that Ukraine never knew about aid being suspended, and that the president of Ukraine denies any pressure. And where House Members can't be threatened with ethics complaints for asking inconvenient questions.

My guess is that this will hang on until after Thanksgiving, especially if the ICIG report comes out. Then they will announce in high dudgeon that because of GOP obstruction and the risk to the (still "secret") whistleblower, along with the proximity to the election, they can't press on in the Senate where the evil Mitch McConnell will drag out the trial and thwart the will of the People.

They might even try to continue the "inquiry" into the New Year, although the risk grows every day that Republicans will start leaking seriously, or filing more ethics complains against the Democrats — or, of course, starting subpoenas in the Senate.

But an actual impeachment trial? They can't risk it.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/prediction-no-impeachment/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

THAT'S who he reminds me of.

People keep making "some animals are more equal than others" Animal Farm references.  But he reminds me much more of Dean Wormer from Animal House.  Trying and failing at every turn to punish President Blutarsky.

29 minutes ago, njbuff said:

We will see when the Horowitz report comes out who is/was telling the truth.

And all I know is that Horowitz is supposed to be a "right down the middle" type of man and you can't dispute that because people on both sides of the political isle said so.

But you will spin what I said into some sort of #orangemanbad schpeel 

So you are saying DR might be wrong on the Horowtiz thing? Oh no! 

:lol: 

Wrong on Horowitz? 

Yeah. His investigation is fiction. 

Dumbasses who have proven they can’t hold a rational conversation and do nothing but flood the site w lies and propaganda should not be responded to. Let them sink or swim on their own. The time for hand holding is done. 

Lines are drawn. People have made their beds. Let them be and what comes their way will be entirely deserved. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Wrong on Horowitz? 

Yeah. His investigation is fiction. 

Dumbasses who have proven they can’t hold a rational conversation and do nothing but flood the site w lies and propaganda should not be responded to. Let them sink or swim on their own. The time for hand holding is done. 

Lines are drawn. People have made their beds. Let them be and what comes their way will be entirely deserved. 

When is Obama going to be arrested? 

You our use to preach that Hillary had stolen the election with the deep state. That conspiracy sure fell flat so you moved on to lying about Trump and Russia 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You our use to preach that Hillary had stolen the election with the deep state. That conspiracy sure fell flat so you moved on to lying about Trump and Russia 

Please proofread before posting.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Give DR a break.  I mean he has it rough as it is.  Can you imagine spending 3 years of your life investigating something and coming away still so ignorant?   Poor DR. 

Ya know what, go ahead and do a few lines today.  You deserve em big guy!!.

• Haha (+1) 1

Of the two of us Bob, I'm the only one who got Russia/Trump right. 

You didn't, still haven't, despite there being no doubt anymore. 

Your ignorance is entirely self won. And you'll suffer because of it in the time ahead. Enjoy it. I know I will.

Don't be like Bob, PPP. Be better than a washed up stoner who's so TDS addled that he cannot even figure out which way is up.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of the two of us Bob, I'm the only one who got Russia/Trump right. 

You didn't, still haven't, despite there being no doubt anymore. 

Your ignorance is entirely self won. And you'll suffer because of it in the time ahead. Enjoy it. I know I will.

Don't be like Bob, PPP. Be better than a washed up stoner who's so TDS addled that he cannot even figure out which way is up.

a0eadf478fa99427c6cd9012ee4cb3ca.jpg

• Haha (+1) 9