Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Does anyone else think this non-revealing of the ‘whistleblower’ has gotten to be just a tad ridiculous? When the guy has a lawyer spewing nonsense into the public arena I think his identity can be revealed. This country has become like junior high school!

His name is now known.  What's ridiculous is claiming he's now irrelevant and shouldn't be bothered with anymore. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Does anyone else think this non-revealing of the ‘whistleblower’ has gotten to be just a tad ridiculous? When the guy has a lawyer spewing nonsense into the public arena I think his identity can be revealed. This country has become like junior high school!

Has become??  It’s been junior high for a long time. We’re sliding into elementary school now. 

“Trump and Putin sittin in a tree.....”

• Like (+1) 1

for all the outrage the Dems have professed over the McCarthy Hearings and that, i never dreamed they meant outrage because they weren't the ones to inflict it.

Well, they are doing it now without a shred of evidence to back it up

at least there were proven Communists working at State and other high positions of government.

Edited by row_33

Adam Schiff Announces CIA “Whistleblower” 
Will Not Be Called to Testify During Impeachment 
Effort Initiated by “Whistleblower”…

Original Article

HPSCI Chairman Adam Schiff responds to the republican witness request list. In the final paragraph of the letter, Schiff announces the “whistleblower”, the person Chairman Schiff coordinated with to initiate the impeachment, will never be called to deliver testimony:

EBC50CED-2005-4DCE-A645-84729E6C407C.thumb.jpeg.4806cf6544a87af927f4fa7b363edbbd.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3