Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Impeachment theme song...

heard it from a friend

who

heard it from a friend

who

heard it from another

okay, i don't want to be ever reminded of that band or Air Supply ever again...  :(

• Haha (+1) 1

I stole this for the precise reason that it fits so well with the trolls here:

"Arguing with shills is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to ***** on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The fact they can even deny this with a straight face -- when there's three years of posts down here showing Gary and others jumped on that train in a hurry -- only further proves how dishonest they are. 

Or how stupid.

Maybe both?

Arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter the argument, the bird is going to ***** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

Edited by Gary Busey
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You've never had an argument with me, Gary. 

You've gotten your ass handed to you. Repeatedly. Because you run away and hide from facts which run counter to your program. You're unable to hold a conversation, let alone a rational thought, long enough to do anything more but get intellectually beat down. 

Seriously, you're a stain on the floor of this place, nothing more.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You've gotten your ass handed to you. Repeatedly. Because you run away and hide from facts which run counter to your program. You're unable to hold a conversation, let alone a rational thought, long enough to do anything more but get intellectually beat down. 

Dick, balls, ass - what's next? Gonna grab me by the *****?

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How’s this for a challenge?  

Greggy has manned up to being wrong when presented with evidence.    

Do you promise to apologize or go away if Greggy’s prognostications come true?

PS - don’t know how DR’s post got copied.  Was supposed to be Gary.

Edited by GG
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

How’s this for a challenge?  

Greggy has manned up to being wrong when presented with evidence.    

Do you promise to apologize or go away if Greggy’s prognostications come true?

All of his iterations, or just the Gary iteration?

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You can't write a character as stupid as Swalwell actually is in reality in my line of work, no one would buy it.

It makes more sense when you recognize that Swallwell is an authoritarian for whom “abuse of power” is synonymous with “things I disagree with”.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Bolton is said to be willing to defy White House and testify if court clears way

Former national security adviser John Bolton is expected to confirm his deep alarm about the Ukraine pressure campaign, people familiar with his views said.

A little Upstate NY  trivia.  Attica Correctional Facility is a maximum security prison in Attica, NY. Constructed in the 1930s, lead architects Hugh G. Rection and Haywood Jablome designed the structure to be functional for prisoner maintenance and foreboding to both inmates and those that might one day join it’s infamous ranks as honored guests. 

From the Wiki, current prison demographics are:

22% Violent repeat offenders;

46% Violent first time offenders;

20% Non-violent serial criminal offenders;

12% Felony criminal offense involving narcotics and drug trafficking.  

I found this part very, very interesting:

”CONSPICUOUSLY ABSENT FROM GEN-POP: INDIVIDUALS WHO CAUSED DEEP ALARM IN OTHERS 

I think Tibsy, even if your tribunals can somehow get the President on these “deep alarm” charges—-and yes, Deep Alarm  can lead to hives, sleepless nights, exacerbation of pre-existing prostate enlargement in both men and liberal women—-I don’t think it goes to trial. In these cases, there is generally a plea deal to the lesser charge of Saying Mean Things or Sending Straight to Voice Mail. 

Apologies to everyone else, but a lib kneeling before John Frigging Bolton is priceless.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2