Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

I call for any impeachment votes to be made by the full HOR before the end of 2019. Everyone needs to go on record. This horseshit to keep the partisan fires alive in the committees that can only grandstand in order to fool the uninformed, is malicious and against what we stand for as a country. C'mon Nancy, push this impeachment through as if it is a faux healthcare bill.

• Like (+1) 4

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Let me start out by saying I have no actual proof of the following: It is looking more and more like an entity (Rose Law Firm?) looked for a possible way to get to new impeachment charges against Trump. I wonder if they held a casting call (such as they did with AOC) to find an appropriate whistleblower.

Well we know you have no proof because that’s an idiotic thing you just said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Well we know you have no proof because that’s an idiotic thing you just said.

It has been said that the whistleblower complaint appears to have been put together by a quality attorney on the level of a first chair. You may not have recognized the supreme work as just that though. BTW, the whistleblowers attorney is Andrew P. Bakaj of the Rose Law Firm. Here's a little info on Rose:

https://compassrosepllc.com/bakaj/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

It has been said that the whistleblower complaint appears to have been put together by a quality attorney on the level of a first chair. You may not have recognized the supreme work as just that though. BTW, the whistleblowers attorney is Andrew P. Bakaj of the Rose Law Firm. Here's a little info on Rose:

Well, you got me!

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Agreed.  That's as well-supported as the Kavanaugh accusations.

I freely stated that I had no proof but did have a hunch. I even said to take it with a grain of salt. I would agree with you that it is Kavanaugh level support. Never said anything else.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I freely stated that I had no proof but did have a hunch. I even said to take it with a grain of salt. I would agree with you that it is Kavanaugh level support. Never said anything else.

Yes, and it’s still wildly dumb.  Saying something has no evidence does not shield it from being dumb.

anyways, moving on from that conspiracy theory....

how long does everyone think this whistleblower issue is going to dominate the news?

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

I think 2020 will hinge heavily on Health Care. 

You might not like the Democrat plans, but the Republicans have no plan. 6 years to come up with an alternative to the ACA and 2.5 years with Trump in power and they still have no plan on how to make anything better. 

It will hinge on an issue that the federal government has no power to control?  Where in the constitution does it grant the federal government the power to run healthcare. 

Just now, dubs said:

It will hinge on an issue that the federal government has no power to control?  Where in the constitution does it grant the federal government the power to run healthcare. 

Implied powers. You want to take away Medicare from all the seniors? 

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's entirely possible the whistleblower went to Rose to put the complaint together - were I in a similar situation, I'd consider legal representation.  It's not unreasonable.

But there's a large jump from that to "manufactured by a third party from multiple party's testimonies."  It's also possible - and I wouldn't put it past Bakaj, who's rather something of an #######.  But there's no facts supporting it, either.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's entirely possible the whistleblower went to Rose to put the complaint together - were I in a similar situation, I'd consider legal representation.  It's not unreasonable.

But there's a large jump from that to "manufactured by a third party from multiple party's testimonies."  It's also possible - and I wouldn't put it past Bakaj, who's rather something of an #######.  But there's no facts supporting it, either.

I don't disagree with you at all. This started out a couple posts or more back in what I called a hunch. The Rose Law Firm certainly has some connections to the liberal cause and even some somewhat well known politicians who have a bone to pick with Trump. My hunch, which isn't yet worth the paper it is written on is still more valid than some of the Left's claims and the abhorrent opening statement by Adam Schiff.

• Thank you (+1) 1