Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Isn't the Democrats' central claim that Trump threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless it dug up dirt on Biden?

But if Ukraine didn't even know the aid had been delayed at the time of the call, which has been established,

how do you have a quid pro quo?

No, that's not the central claim. 

You're bad at this(R). 

(R) You're bad at this is a trademark of Deranged Rhino enterprises, which also owns other marks like ASSHAT, YOU'RE A DISHONEST POSTER, and CTRL-V [twitter link URL]. 

Just now, John Adams said:

No, that's not the central claim. 

You're bad at this(R). 

(R) You're bad at this is a trademark of Deranged Rhino enterprises, which also owns other marks like ASSHAT, YOU'RE A DISHONEST POSTER, and CTRL-V [twitter link URL]. 

It's "You're really bad at this."  You're really bad at "you're really bad at this."

And I'm incorporating as "Deranged Rhino Enterprises" today.  :lol:

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Trump now openly calling on Communist China to investigate Biden. No wonder he was so kissie kissie with the communist dictator on their little anniversary. 

Trump is is trying to ruin our republic and is in league with the filthy communists now 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

THANKS.....I just had a vision of Trump doing "Pour Some Sugar on Me!" and it won't get out of my head!

I was thinking Photograph but the "Pour Some Sugar in Me!" reference is pretty funny as well.

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

What are you babbling about now?

Tibsy misinterpreted  (I know, I know) your laughing at his weak-azz attempt to make it seem like Trump was friends with Communist China.

You know, the ones we are in a trade war with.

He's just a fool.

:lol: Rudy drops tweets as Volker testifies, blowing up the (coming) narrative. 

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tibsy misinterpreted  (I know, I know) your laughing at his weak-azz attempt to make it seem like Trump was friends with Communist China.

He's just a fool.

And the evidence is damning, and not on his side: 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

He's just a fool.

He is asking communist China to help his campaign now. Your response is to attack me? 

Do do you like living in a free country? Or do you want Czar Trump for life? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He is asking communist China to help his campaign now. Your response is to attack me? 

Do do you like living in a free country? Or do you want Czar Trump for life? 

gib·ber·ish
/ˈjib(ə)riSH/
noun

1. unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
    "he talks gibberish"

Similar:nonsense, rubbish, balderdash, blather, blether, drivel, gobbledygook

A complete misinterpretation of what was being discussed by ?

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

I'm not needing this lesson, thanks. The point is that he CAN and DID withhold the funds, if you believe his own admission (DC Tom makes the point that Trump is hard to believe so there's that) and the reporting. I have yet to see anyone deny Trump withheld the funds except for posters here.

And in the end, Trump solicited the "favor" of investigating his lead political rival.  

You've leaped to the conclusion that the funds were withheld solely to cajole Ukraine into investigating Biden.  You've repeated this many many times.  That's YOUR conclusion you're pushing, or someone else's conclusion that you're adopting.  Sounds like you've got a conspiracy theory brewed up in your head.  You know there are no actual words when you read between the lines.  Just the ones you make up.

I'm open to actual proof.  Neither you, nor anyone else has provided any.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

@westside What's so funny about Trump asking communists for help in his election campaign? 

Westy a commie now? 

HAHA Gator, now giving advice to other posters here regarding what is appropriate to laugh at. That makes about as much sense as asking Jeffrey Epstein to babysit your kids for you.