Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What foreign aid was held back because of that? 

You guys...

None, just like with Trump and the Ukraine

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fool me once, shame on you. 

Fool me twice... you don't fool me twice. 

Trump comes out stronger every time, why do they continue doing these things?

It's as if they want him re elected.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Gary M said:

None, just like with Trump and the Ukraine

Trump comes out stronger every time, why do they continue doing these things?

It's as if they want him re elected.

Oh ya, Trump was extorting a foreign leader. You must be blind or willfully ignorant not to see it. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh ya, Trump was extorting a foreign leader. You must be blind or willfully ignorant not to see it. 

Ok, is this as straight forward as the Russia collusion?  Piles of evidence, lot's of witnesses, slam dunk case.

:lol::lol:

:nana:

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

prove a negative?  You said I said something, I said find it then.  You lied and got caught.  Own it for once 

Uh... you're REAL bad at this. @3rdnlng did not lie, he told the truth. As anyone who was unfortunate enough to be in this thread last week knows. 

I know you're a fancy, rich lawyer, but you do also realize that the internet saves what you type, right? So, in matters like this it's REAL easy to see who's right and wrong. And guess what, 3rd was right, and you were wrong. Or is it better put that you're a liar? 

Here's just a snippet of you bragging about your job, salary, and how you make more money than all of us combined.

On 9/23/2019 at 9:36 AM, Crayola64 said:

Except for some fields like mine, where you work in your career making a lot of money, and you adjunct at top universities for a class or two to be involved in the community.  I teach writing in my field, because I’m recognized and paid for being a great writer

On 9/23/2019 at 9:42 AM, Crayola64 said:

(I don’t feel bad that I’m wildly more successful than you or that I’m a better writer.  That’s just being fair)

On 9/23/2019 at 1:15 PM, Crayola64 said:

I teach law students at a top 20 university, but okay.

On 9/23/2019 at 1:21 PM, Crayola64 said:

And sorry, bragging about being a successful lawyer is obnoxious.  My apologies

On 9/23/2019 at 1:42 PM, Crayola64 said:

You are right, no objective evidence I am a successful  teacher.  Lot's of objective evidence I am a successful lawyer though, so that is nice.  

On 9/23/2019 at 1:54 PM, Crayola64 said:

Well, considering I usually win....probably not terrible.  

On 9/23/2019 at 1:57 PM, Crayola64 said:

I only do high stakes civil law.  

On 9/23/2019 at 2:19 PM, Crayola64 said:

Oh no, I am a professional writer.  No doubt about that.  That is why I get paid wayyyyyyyy more than you all combined to write for a living. 

On 9/23/2019 at 2:22 PM, Crayola64 said:

It is all too true!  It is annoying how much money good lawyers make.

On 9/23/2019 at 2:40 PM, Crayola64 said:

The popular, successful, RICH, problem solver with great results? 

Don't you have a hat to put on and a job to go to?  

To recap: 

Crayola writes (lots) about how rich and successful he is compared to everyone else -- then a week later lies about doing so. 

Crayola KNOWS there isn't anything to the idea of a coup -- despite admitting he refuses to read anything which challenges his world view. 

T

R

O

L

L

And a poor one at that. Bye, asshat! 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Got it, so I didn’t say I drive a fancy car or that I’m a big time lawyer.  Thanks DR.  

now go play with twitter

No one cares.

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uh... you're REAL bad at this. @3rdnlng did not lie, he told the truth. As anyone who was unfortunate enough to be in this thread last week knows. 

I know you're a fancy, rich lawyer, but you do also realize that the internet saves what you type, right? So, in matters like this it's REAL easy to see who's right and wrong. And guess what, 3rd was right, and you were wrong. Or is it better put that you're a liar? 

Here's just a snippet of you bragging about your job, salary, and how you make more money than all of us combined.

To recap: 

Crayola writes (lots) about how rich and successful he is compared to everyone else -- then a week later lies about doing so. 

Crayola KNOWS there isn't anything to the idea of a coup -- despite admitting he refuses to read anything which challenges his world view. 

T

R

O

L

L

And a poor one at that. Bye, asshat! 

Seriously, no one cares.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Ok, is this as straight forward as the Russia collusion?  Piles of evidence, lot's of witnesses, slam dunk case.

:lol::lol:

:nana:

Lol! Presidents own words! “I need a favor” 

You guy already pining for the good old days of Trump getting away with subverting the republic. Poor dears :)

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

They wanted to know if you were coming from a well informed position or a position based public or MSM opinion.   So instead of answering their simple yes or no question you evaded and as an good lawyer knows evading a question typically looks bad.  Sooooo good job looking bad.  

What are you talking about? This post really shows how incredibly ignorant you are. What sources do you get your info from? 

John has quoted info from the sources. The only two that matter 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol! Presidents own words! “I need a favor” 

You guy already pining for the good old days of Trump getting away with subverting the republic. Poor dears :)

I need a favor regarding 2016 election and Crowdstrike.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now you've identified why your position is intellectually dishonest and problematic. 

Will your rectify it? Or continue to believe the media is your friend and their "experts" should be trusted without push back? 

Extortion is not the crime he's closest to on the call you nitwit, which is why you bringing up extortion from Warren-Sanders field is about the norm for your level of lahjik. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Crayola =

J

O

K

E

anything which challenges his world view. 

T

R

O

L

L

Writing things out vertically could be a new one.

refuses to read

DRINK!

asshat! 

DRINK!

Uh... you're REAL bad at this.

DRINK!

(with adverbial amplifier...1/2 extra)

Edited by John Adams
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Extortion is not the crime he's closest to on the call you nitwit, which is why you bringing up extortion from Warren-Sanders field is about the norm for your level of lahjik. 

You've said repeatedly, for days now without any evidence to support it, that money was withheld because Trump was clearly leaning on the president of Ukraine. 

(This never happened, there's still no evidence to support it -- and despite waiting for you to provide it, you've run from said challenge for almost a week).

In the same breath you've also said, from the beginning, that the call wasn't impeachable. Which it isn't. 

But extortion is impeachable... and you claim that's what happened with the money without providing evidence. 

See why you're confused? You speak out of both sides of your mouth because you, by your own admission, trust the words of experts over yourself or evidence that runs counter to their words. That's how you boxed yourself into this position. There wasn't money withheld for the purpose of pressuring the Ukraine to find dirt on Joe. That story doesn't have anything to support it but the spin of the media who's proven to be liars and IC officials who have proven the same. 

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I need a favor regarding 2016 election and Crowdstrike.

Your thinking: So the Biden ask wasn't a favor. It was an, umm, another "thing" he wanted. After talking about aid. Now Crowdstrike was a favor. And Bidens was not a favor. But an ask.

And this distinction matters because...?