Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

The point, and I think you know this, is that EVEN IF everything you say is true, there is no allegation that any reasonable person believes is scandalous, much less impeachable.

Maybe I've even said this is not likely impeachable? 

And this is likely to backfire on the Dems? 

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

The fact that countless examples of Dems doing similar and far more egregious things with no concern by those conspicuously clutching their pearls illustrates the fact that this is a manufactured "scandal" being hyped to dupe the disinterested and rally the true believers, and that no one actually cares about the substance of the allegations.

What about the other guy, again. Covered in so many other threads here on PPP. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

3rd Chair doesn't realize that he's just one of a long line of libs who have come down here with a superiority complex thinking he's going to show us what's up. He, along with the others are nothing more than Tibs, with slightly better spelling and grammar.

libs lol.  Still waiting for you in the other thread to show that you didn't lie.  Cute that you are ignoring it lololol

It is fun catching you in lies

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Womp-womp, JA

Another narrative bites the dust.

You know what would really surprise me? If the guy who needs US aid decided to publicly sh** on Trump. 

And you pride yourself on being politically knowledgeable. 

Are you sure journalists really picked up your posts and distributed them far and wide as their own? That really is a sad commentary on the media. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You have. From the beginning. 

But you've also said, from the beginning, that the attempt at extortion was clear. 

Extortion is a crime and would be impeachable. 

Moran. 

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

libs lol.  Still waiting for you in the other thread to show that you didn't lie.  Cute that you are ignoring it lololol

It is fun catching you in lies

You insult me but shame yourself. I'm not going to prove a negative to you. In fact, TYTT might have hit the nail right on the head when he said you just weren't worth his effort. I know you aren't worth mine.

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Maybe I've even said this is not likely impeachable? 

And this is likely to backfire on the Dems? 

[/quote]

On that we agree. I just don't understand why you keep posting variations of "whataboutism" which is what people say when they want you to ignore their glaring double standards.

What about the other guy, again. Covered in so many other threads here on PPP. 

You lost me. What other guy?

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You insult me but shame yourself. I'm not going to prove a negative to you. In fact, TYTT might have hit the nail right on the head when he said you just weren't worth his effort. I know you aren't worth mine.

prove a negative?  You said I said something, I said find it then.  You lied and got caught.  Own it for once 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

500+ words. Which, in Trump's rambling style, could cover several topic changes. But details and facts are irrelevant when you've been programmed to parrot a narrative without stopping to think about it. 

And that's the thing.  I read it, and thought "Yes, it could be a coercive threat, or a request for a quid-pro-quo.  But it could also be a change of subject."  For a normal person, it would be ambiguous.  For Trump, who's use of the language is bowling-ball sharp at the best of times, and who's as subtle as a shark in a goldfish bowl, it's that much worse.

Really, to say it in any way proves or even represents coercion is begging the question.  It's only true if you interpret it through an a priori presumption of bad acts ("Trump abuses power, therefore this is an abuse of power, which proves Trump abuses power.") . Perfectly solid grounds for impeachment, sure... 

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Extortion is a crime and would be impeachable. 

And now you've identified why your position is intellectually dishonest and problematic. 

Will your rectify it? Or continue to believe the media is your friend and their "experts" should be trusted without push back? 

Time will tell. 

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

You'll bake my cake or I'll hire Crayola and take your shop.

I'll hire Koko and he'll promise to give 3rd Chair the 3rd chair in his next DUI case. 3rd Chair  will agree to drop the case if he doesn't have to give Koko too much money. After all, money doesn't grow on trees for an adjunct professor at a community college.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

the fact you think that is noteworthy shows your lack of understanding of the process.  It’s embarrassing.  

Yes, who would want to read the transcript of the call before making that call the centerpiece of one's case?

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No *****.  Hasn't it been widely reported already that Pelosi had advanced access?  How do you think they came out of the gate so strong with the prepared narrative?

Adam Schiff needed an excuse to send people to the Ukraine back in August.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, who would want to read the transcript of the call before making that call the centerpiece of one's case?

you don’t understand what “making that call” constitutes.  Neither does DR.  Hence your failure to understand why that tweet is not noteworthy