Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

He has modified his PPP-published theories and tried to mainstream them (Away from the Bilderberg/blood drinkers) over the last few years but I hate you in advance for the wall of text to come. 

You’re the one that’s reading it dude. So you’ve got no one to blame but yourself. 

• Haha (+1) 1

"I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money,'" - Joe Biden, 2018

Ask the "right" question..................................really ?

3 hours ago, Capco said:

Now you’re incorporating UFOs into your “analysis”? 

And you haven’t the slightest inclination that you might be... oh idk, reaching a bit? (Yes I’ve seen the Navy’s video released, I’m referring to my skepticism within the whole context of your analysis)

Here’s another question about the deep state (apologies if you have explained this already, I don’t read much PPP): when did the deep state begin? What are their origins? Is it only within the last couple decades or much longer? 

Do you want him to sit in class for you and take notes too?

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you want him to sit in class for you and take notes too?

No.

So do you buy his assertion that UFOs are tied to the deep state or does that not raise any red flag at all?

Edited by Capco

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

No.

So do you buy his assertion that UFOs are tied to the deep state or does that not raise any red flag at all?

I have no opinion re UFO's and therefor will not make uneducated statements about them. I only make strong statements or form strong opinions on things I have educated myself on. Wouldn't it be nice if everybody did that?

6 minutes ago, Capco said:

No.

DR and his group dominate the this board. If you bring up gaping chasms in their credibility, they will close ranks and attack. Enjoy. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I have no opinion re UFO's and therefor will not make uneducated statements about them. I only make strong statements or form strong opinions on things I have educated myself on. Wouldn't it be nice if everybody did that?

Oh my.  Well, that's one way to put one's head in the sand.  

And it's impossible for everyone to be fully educated on everything all at once.  That's why we lean on each other's experience and expertise, quite literally every day.  It (division of labor/specialized roles) is also a hallmark of civilization. 

Of course someone with such a degree of self education as yourself would know that.  

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

DR and his group dominate the this board. If you bring up gaping chasms in their credibility, they will close ranks and attack. Enjoy. 

I don't mind talking to DR.  He's very passionate and polite, and at least I can respect that even if I have my doubts.  

But these lemmings that rush to his defense are laughable at best.  

The Trump whistleblower may not be a whistleblower at all

by Gregg Jarrett

Original Article

The latest media mass hysteria over a whistleblower’s complaint that, according to FoxNews.com “reportedly involved allegations President Trump made a troubling and unspecified ‘promise’ to a foreign leader,” is based on precious little information. That has not stopped journalists from convicting Trump in the court of public opinion and predicting his imminent demise. Who exactly is this unidentified “whistleblower”? What is the specific nature of his or her “urgent concern” complaint against the president? Does this complaint really qualify under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA)? These are just a few of the most fundamental questions that remain largely unknown.

1 minute ago, Capco said:

Oh my.  Well, that's one way to put one's head in the sand.  

And it's impossible for everyone to be fully educated on everything all at once.  That's why we lean on each other's experience and expertise, quite literally every day.  It (division of labor/specialized roles) is also a hallmark of civilization. 

Of course someone with such a degree of self education as yourself would know that.  

You are a hypocrite. I don't take other people's opinion as fact but I do put more credence into something said by someone I trust. You come down here full of piss and vinegar but freely admit that you aren't willing to spend time down here to discuss and learn through a process. You want someone to tell you what to think and then either agree with them or tell them that they are crazy. You want to form your opinions based on what your opinions already are.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't take other people's opinion as fact but I do put more credence into something said by someone I trust. 

Even when that person ties UFOs to his deep state theory?  Or is that where the trust ends?

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

His group?  Can I get a roll call on the members this so called group? 

DR's main disciple, Hedge

Tasker

Foxxy

Some guy whose name begins with L but escapes me and I don't care to look it up (Leroi!)

Not many. Just the hard core conspiracy posters who dominate the post count here.*

*excluding the copyright infringer in chief B-Man. He has a high post count but none of the work is his own so I don't count him against the total volume here. 

Edited by John Adams

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Please prove this.

I already know how this plays out with your response, but here it goes:  

21 hours ago, John Adams said:

Yeah, you just share predictions and news but when they turn out to be total BS, you claim to just share them for information purposes. 

Hyperspace Research Institute. 

Global civil war. Jesus look at you. Please let us know when it starts and ends. 

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're in it now. If you don't think you are, you're still asleep. 

Look at the list of disclosures in just the past three years. It's off the charts -- including, yes, the disclosure of advanced craft operating in our skies from origins unknown. Now, confirmed by the USN publicly (even though this has been known, and scoffed at, for 70 years).

Now riddle me this:  why would one specifically bring up UFOs when citing a list of disclosures as they relate to the global civil war involving the deep state? 

Did DR literally say "aliens and lizards run the world"?  No.  But it shouldn't have to be spelled out for you word for word before you at least raise an eyebrow at this post.  

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

DR's main disciple, Hedge

Tasker

Foxxy

Some guy whose name begins with L but escapes me and I don't care to look it up (Leroi!)

Not many. Just the hard core conspiracy posters who dominate the post count here.*

*excluding the copyright infringer in chief B-Man. He has a high post count but none of the work is his own so I don't count him against the total volume here. 

Hedge?  You mean the guy with 1,600 posts who is relatively new posting here. Tasker?  Who also doesn’t post a ton and has his own MO and some guy who you didn’t know his name and then it comes to your mind and it’s someone I don’t even really know and you call that board domination?  

***** awesome. ?

46 minutes ago, Capco said:

I already know how this plays out with your response, but here it goes:  

Now riddle me this:  why would one specifically bring up UFOs when citing a list of disclosures as they relate to the global civil war involving the deep state? 

Did DR literally say "aliens and lizards run the world"?  No.  But it shouldn't have to be spelled out for you word for word before you at least raise an eyebrow at this post.  

Gee, I thought you were going to produce the secret agreement between the Deep State and the Uranus Butt Plugs that spells out their alliance that will lead to domination of our solar system. What a disappointment.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Gee, I thought you were going to produce the secret agreement between the Deep State and the Uranus Butt Plugs that spells out their alliance that will lead to domination of our solar system. What a disappointment.

Alright alright, it's game time soon.

Go Bills!

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hedge?  You mean the guy with 1,600 posts who is relatively new posting here. Tasker?  Who also doesn’t post a ton and has his own MO and some guy who you didn’t know his name and then it comes to your mind and it’s someone I don’t even really know and you call that board domination?  

***** awesome. ?

How can you criticize a guy for getting other poster's names wrong when he can't even figure what his own name is?

23 minutes ago, Capco said:

Wow. Okay... I was prepping for the game but this now deserves a response: 

4 hours ago, Capco said:

Now you’re incorporating UFOs into your “analysis”? 

No. I understand inserting UFOs into the discussion is immediately divisive. But it's an important element when discussing the recent spat of major disclosures. In fact, there's none bigger when you really cut to the meat of it. 

As for the specific post: The disclosure of UFO/UAP reality was included in a list of multiple former "conspiracy theories" which have suddenly been proven and publicly acknowledged in just the past three years. If you do not think this USN disclosure is a major shift in our paradigm, then you're not paying attention. For 70 years the USN specifically, and the US Gov't as a whole, have denied this reality. More than denied it, they actively lied to the world about it. They said it was fake, "swamp gas", and spend US tax payer dollars to ridicule, silence, and infiltrate communities of citizens determined to examine the question of UFOs. 

This isn't "theory", it's fact. Backed by 70+ years of FOIA requests proving the government's deception on this issue, using the media to punctuate the point. They destroyed people's lives to keep this secret from being publicly acknowledged. That's not a little thing. That's the US Gov't abusing it's power to crush individuals who dared to question their narrative -- facts and truth be damned. 

Now we know the USN and US Government were lying. 

For 70 years. And not about a tiny thing. But about the biggest philosophical/religious/scientific paradigm shifts in our civilization's history.

Answering the question: are we alone -- not in the solar system but on this planet was answered with a definitive "no" by the USN after 70 years of literally bankrupting (or disappearing) people who attempted to prove the very fact they now publicly admit. This subject touches on everything -- not just religion, science, and philosophy -- but our economy (reliance on oil over advanced propulsion methods we know now exist right here on Earth), our geopolitcs (keeping this secret is the secret for 70 years for multiple countries), and our environment (over population and pollution go away with advanced propulsion which would allow us to leave/explore the solar system). 

This isn't a little thing. This is a major piece of information which was systemically kept from the public by the US Gov't (and others) for our entire lives. And now they admit it.

That's a major paradigm shift -- or should be -- but yet despite this disclosure it barely made a dent on the news cycle. Why? Think back to the 90s, how many movies or shows or books started with the premise of the government acknowledging that fact and the world stopped. But in 2019 it didn't even make people blink... That's fascinating. 

But the reality is, and the point of the original post you quoted which you're ignoring, is that this is just one of several major disclosures which have occurred -- including international pedophile rings tied directly to US politicians and people in power (Epstein), international sex trafficking cults based on esoteric ancient occult religions tying together DC power players and Hollywood (NXIVM), and the revelation that the US media complex works hand in hand (and for) the US Intelligence services (Russia Collusion narrative implosion). 

Those are all pieces of disclosure which five years ago would NEVER be taken seriously. And now, they're proven facts. Backed by court convictions, official US Gov't disclosures, and mountains of hard evidence. What do all those things have in common?

They're REAL yet institutions of power have gone out of their way to make them APPEAR FAKE for 70+ years.

That's curating our reality, keeping us steeped in ignorance of the true nature of this world for their own benefit. That's what the Deep State does. Keeps us in chains by keeping us ignorant and angry at one another rather than at the gatekeepers who have intentionally deceived us as a civilization/country/people.

4 hours ago, Capco said:

And you haven’t the slightest inclination that you might be... oh idk, reaching a bit? (Yes I’ve seen the Navy’s video released, I’m referring to my skepticism within the whole context of your analysis)

It's not a reach. It's an example of the lies we've been told which the government is now backing away from. Not backing away from, doing a complete 180. 

Lying about the existence of advanced craft operating in our skies is not a reach or a little admission. It's a major paradigm shift -- especially when you look back at the past 70 years and understand the lengths the USN and USG went in order to keep this issue "taboo". 

The question I have to ask you is, don't you find that... interesting? Curious? Enraging? Boring?

4 hours ago, Capco said:

Here’s another question about the deep state (apologies if you have explained this already, I don’t read much PPP): when did the deep state begin? What are their origins? Is it only within the last couple decades or much longer? 

Read the OP in the DS thread:

It lays it all out for you with sources and evidence. But note, the term Deep State was not en vogue when I began that thread. I used that term because it wasn't widely used and didn't have the baggage attached to it that it now does. Because in the years since I wrote that post, not only has the Deep State revealed itself publicly (it's an admitted thing now in the mainstream, it's undeniable) but it's been bastardized to include a host of fringe definitions. 

This was done, intentionally, to diminish the stock average people would put into this topic. You get enough people ridiculing the term, then the average person will assume it's nonsense without looking deeper. 

Like the US Gov't did with UFOs as an example. 

Now, 70 years later, they admit they were lying about it this whole time... wonder what they'll admit about the "Deep State" 70 years from now. 

1 hour ago, Capco said:

If any topic or subject were tied to the deep state it would be the question of UFOs. The fact you don't see how the biggest question in the history of questions would be prime territory for the "deep state" is staggering to me. 

Think about what this topic touches on: 

* National Security (there are objects in our airspace which we can't identify or compete with technologically -- that's a HUGE Nat Sec Issue)

* Technological Patents (this technology, if we were able to recover any, would be worth trillion in terms of commercialization)

* Global Economy (this technology would make our dependence on oil obsolete, not to mention revolutionize the transportation industry at every level -- think there aren't serious players with fortunes at stake who would want to keep this topic hidden/taboo?)

The origins of the Deep State in the west is tied to 1947 for a reason. It's not just the year that the CIA was created and the National Security Act was passed, it's also the year that the US Gov't started to take the UFO question seriously. They did this by compartmentalizing the knowledge/study of the topic while ridiculing and diminishing anyone who dared to ask questions about "little green men". In the 60s and 70s this research and development moved from government hands (which was vulnerable to oversight by the Congress) into private defense contractors hands. 

This isn't theory. It's backed by mountains of evidence, primary source material from the government itself and defense contractors, not to mention witness testimony. 

48 minutes ago, Capco said:

Even when that person ties UFOs to his deep state theory?  Or is that where the trust ends?

See above. 

The UFO question has always been hidden by our government. This was just admitted by the USN last week. That proves my point. Our reality, in no small part, has been curated by elements of the US Intelligence community (and many different sub groups). The purpose is to keep us ignorant, which is the best way to maintain control over a population.

Again, not theory. Now proven fact. Backed by the USN. There's no other way to describe the past 70 years of denials from the US Gov't other than an intentionally deception designed to keep knowledge about the fundamentals of our reality from the public. The UFO admission last week not only proves we're not alone on Earth, but that our models of physics and understanding of propulsion and aeronautics is woefully quaint and incomplete. 

That has ripple effects throughout our society in ways too countless to list. Imagine how much further ahead technologically we could be as a civilization had this knowledge been shared in the 50s, rather than locked away behind classifications and disinformation for 70 years. We could have a clean environment, be on multiple planets/bodies in our solar system, and literally be living in a different age. 

But that was kept from us. It was denied to us by a small group of officials who decided that we could not be trusted to know the truth. 

How is that not tied to the notion of a deep state? 

37 minutes ago, Capco said:

Now you're parroting a common tactic used by the very people you're denying exists to belittle the topic. A topic we now know is real -- yet you're still using dated disinformation to ridicule. 

"Alien lizards run the world" is one of many disinformation tactics deployed by the USN specifically to keep people from taking it seriously.

One can hold the position that UFOs/UAPs are real, here, and their existence has been hidden/denied by the powers that be for decades without buying into the next step you list above. That's reductio ad adsurdum to the extreme. 

GO BILLS! 

(whew, finished right before kickoff.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1