Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. Unlike 2018 where they only lost Senate seats, in 2020 the left is on the verge of losing the House, more seats in the Senate, and the White House (again). 

And they'll have no one but themselves (and their supporters like you who let them get away with this nonsense for 3 plus years) to blame. It's going to be hilarious.

GOP has 23 of the 35 Senate seats up for 2020 election, 33 usual + 2 special, so usually they are more likely to lose and not gain

Bolton instructed former Russia adviser to alert NSC lawyer over Ukraine, adviser testifies

The New York Times reported that during the meeting, Bolton got into a heated exchange with Gordon D. Sondland, the European Union ambassador.

The paper reported that Sondland worked with Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer, to pressure the Ukrainians to investigate the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. Hill reportedly said Bolton likened the former New York City mayor to a “hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up.”

She said it appeared Giuliani was not working in coordination with the normal foreign policy channels when dealing with Ukraine.

“I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Bolton reportedly told White House attorneys. The Washington Post reported that investigators are now considering calling Bolton to testify. Sondland is expected to testify later this week.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bolton-instructed-former-russia-adviser-to-talk-to-nsc-lawyer-over-ukraine

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

Bolton instructed former Russia adviser to alert NSC lawyer over Ukraine, adviser testifies

The New York Times reported that during the meeting, Bolton got into a heated exchange with Gordon D. Sondland, the European Union ambassador.

The paper reported that Sondland worked with Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer, to pressure the Ukrainians to investigate the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. Hill reportedly said Bolton likened the former New York City mayor to a “hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up.”

She said it appeared Giuliani was not working in coordination with the normal foreign policy channels when dealing with Ukraine.

“I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Bolton reportedly told White House attorneys. The Washington Post reported that investigators are now considering calling Bolton to testify. Sondland is expected to testify later this week.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bolton-instructed-former-russia-adviser-to-talk-to-nsc-lawyer-over-ukraine

Drug deal! No wonder Bolton resigned. 

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. Unlike 2018 where they only lost Senate seats, in 2020 the left is on the verge of losing the House, more seats in the Senate, and the White House (again). 

And they'll have no one but themselves (and their supporters like you who let them get away with this nonsense for 3 plus years) to blame. It's going to be hilarious.

Yes yes, and in 1945 German bombers were flying triumphantly over NYC, according to Joseph Goebbels....

I’ve been in Europe for over a week. Glad to see nothing’s changed here at home...but distance and absence has given me a little perspective: The Democrats are going to try and impeach a President for a phone call he’s never denied and one who’s short transcript is fully readable by the American Public? And this is what’s now considered a High Crime or Misdemeanor? Has to make me wonder what a Low Crime would be!

• Like (+1) 1

So after all the whistleblower was 100% right 

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney speaks to reporters on Thursday. (Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg)
Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney speaks to reporters on Thursday. (Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg)

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney defended the maneuver as “absolutely appropriate.”
Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, in House testimony, criticized the president’s temporary hold on nearly $400 million in military aid and the recall of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch.

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You know, except for all the stuff the rumormonger was 100% wrong about.

Is the ambassador a credible enough witness today? 

Seems to have made Perry fold his cards. 

Come on, just admit Trump needs to go. Be the first one here on the right to jump.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So after all the whistleblower was 100% right 

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney defended the maneuver as “absolutely appropriate.”
Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, in House testimony, criticized the president’s temporary hold on nearly $400 million in military aid and the recall of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch.

not entirely what was said.

here is the clip.

https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1184881861668982784

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

not entirely what was said.

here is the clip.

https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1184881861668982784

Ya, I know, but what is he suppose to do when the EU ambassador is saying they withheld aid for partisan political corruption? This is the lame attempt by the WH to get out in front of a story that’s already passed them by. 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

hate the messenger all you want, doesn't change the story one bit.

i understand that you're reeling pretty hard these last few hours. your new narrative of Trump putting everyone in peril because he is ending perma-wars just took a massive blow but that will never change that fact that there was never any there there.

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

hate the messenger all you want, doesn't change the story one bit.

i understand that you're reeling pretty hard these last few hours. your new narrative of Trump putting everyone in peril because he is ending perma-wars just took a massive blow but that will never change that fact that there was never any there there.

They said it themselves, because they had to! The Ambassador spilled the beans. Well, so did a lot of other people, but ya, this was the guy who answered to Trump. 

I guess i S.S. I need to change the thread title, thewhistleblower phase is over and been proven. 

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is what’s called a “walk back”