Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Of course the chyron is wrong. There's no point in the transcript where Trump asked for "dirt" on Biden. None. It never happened, yet phrasing it that way is not only leading and dishonest -- it gives away the whole scam. 

Large portions of the media is not our friends. 

They are not objective journalists. 

They have been co-opted and controlled by elements of our own intelligence services who are waging war against us not just Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

you all are the ones who keep on calling it LEGAL hearsay, which it isn’t.  I’m just correcting you all.  Sorry you don’t like facts

Isn’t part of the whistleblower complaint (the August 25 phone call part) statements of a third party without first hand knowledge of the facts?

Aren’t those statements being made to prove the facts of the matter which they assert?

You’re parsing. Just because the complaint isn’t being offered as evidence in a legal proceeding (at least not yet) doesn’t mean the statements aren’t hearsay.  If someone were to follow your conclusion, they would have to completely discount the complaint — because the statements weren’t made in in this particular “proceeding” by anyone BUT the complainant. In fact, since the complaint was made in compliance with a statutory regime, and it is meant to be ultimately investigated and used as evidence, anyone who looks into the future can see that this will be argued as “legal” hearsay, whatever the hell that means. It is hearsay now and it will be hearsay in the future. I can’t believe you’re stuck on this issue. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

... I love how whistleblowers are snitches now.

i support and believe whistleblowers (and their protection) are necessary in any hierarchical environment. however, whether or not this 'person' is an actual whistleblower is debatable. the only reason he is considered such is due to recent guideline changes.

Edited by Foxx

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I saw that exchange and it seems like some Fox reporters have been getting very aggressive and bordering on nasty lately with people on the Right. Maria Bigboobs was on after that and was pretty nasty and interrupted Rudy G. repeatedly. There's not many people who can argue effectively with Mark Levin.

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Isn’t part of the whistleblower complaint (the August 25 phone call part) statements of a third party without first hand knowledge of the facts?

Aren’t those statements being made to prove the facts of the matter which they assert?

You’re parsing. Just because the complaint isn’t being offered as evidence in a legal proceeding (at least not yet) doesn’t mean the statements aren’t hearsay.  If someone were to follow your conclusion, they would have to completely discount the complaint — because the statements weren’t made in in this particular “proceeding” by anyone BUT the complainant. In fact, since the complaint was made in compliance with a statutory regime, and it is meant to be ultimately investigated and used as evidence, anyone who looks into the future can see that this will be argued as “legal” hearsay, whatever the hell that means. It is hearsay now and it will be hearsay in the future. I can’t believe you’re stuck on this issue. 

Yea I am stuck on it because people keep quoting me and asking me to discuss it ?

No reason to probe Bidens: former Ukraine prosecutor

Yuriy Lutsenko said any investigation into Mr Biden and his son would have to start in the US.

"I don't know any reason to investigate Joe Biden or Hunter Biden according to Ukrainian law," he said.

Speaking to BBC Kiev correspondent Jonah Fisher, Mr Lutsenko - who succeeded Mr Shokin and stood down last month - said there was no plan to open the investigation into Burisma, and that any investigation into Hunter Biden would have to start in the US.

"It is the jurisdiction of the US," he said, adding that any "possible embezzlement" at Burisma "happened two or three years before Hunter Biden became a member of the board".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49871909

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...a "paid political advertisement" no doubt.......then again, I look at my "dyed in the wool Dem relatives"...SMH.....CNN is there ONLY news source......here's some other snippets from them.....one aunt lamented" Ronald Reagan ruined my life......George Bush is NOT my President".......return address labels said "ALWAYS A DEMOCRAT"......or another aunt who agonized over "voting for a black man as President(Obama)"...she did because casting a vote for ANY Republican was heresy......or a classic from a cousin, "Lewinsky servicing Clinton probably relaxed him so he could do a better job as President"..or my late mother, "Reagan is nothing more than a B rated actor as President"....I CANNOT Make this stuff up folks....these are real deal Dems.....now you know why I haven't been to a family function in 20+ years....and you though only Jim Jones followers drank the kool-aid...SMH....

My mother almost cried and said “you’re a Republican?”  

No way mom. I’m a conservative!

Barber Conable one of the last true statesmen in Congress lived in our little village. He had a tree planted in front of each house. My mom said she kidded with him that ours died because she was a Democrat. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My mother almost cried and said “you’re a Republican?”  

No way mom. I’m a conservative!

Barber Conable one of the last true statesmen in Congress lived in our little village. He had a tree planted in front of each house. My mom said she kidded with him that ours died because she was a Democrat. 

...remember Barber well......and YES, a statesman.....RIP...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...remember Barber well......and YES, a statesman.....RIP...

I remember one of the first times I went home to visit after I got into the financial advisory biz my mom said “you need to go see Barber.”  I didn’t and he died before I got a chance.  Imagine getting to chat with a former chair of the Ways and Means, President of the World Bank and the one many give credit for the creation of the 401k and I ***** blew it.  

His biography is good. He tells about how as a freshman congressman he wanted badly to be on the newly formed NASA committee. Mondale (I think it was him) told Barber that as a freshman NASA wasn’t a good fit.  So he got on the Ways and Means. He went to give the news to his secretary. “I’ve got good news and bad news. Good news is I got on Ways and Means. The bad news is we have to learn the tax code!”  

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Yuriy Lutsenko said any investigation into Mr Biden and his son would have to start in the US.

"I don't know any reason to investigate Joe Biden or Hunter Biden according to Ukrainian law," he said.

Speaking to BBC Kiev correspondent Jonah Fisher, Mr Lutsenko - who succeeded Mr Shokin and stood down last month - said there was no plan to open the investigation into Burisma, and that any investigation into Hunter Biden would have to start in the US.

"It is the jurisdiction of the US," he said, adding that any "possible embezzlement" at Burisma "happened two or three years before Hunter Biden became a member of the board".

BBC = MI6 cut out (like WaPo = CIA cut out). They're playing defense for Mr. Dearlove, MI6, GCHQ, and Hakyult.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ALF said:

So in other words, Ukraine isn't going to investigate this on their own.  The U.S. needs to do it so Trump asking for cooperation between the U.S. gov't and Ukranian gov't would be an appropriate request.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That is because they need to find one person willing to commit perjury who can do a better job of lying than Dr. Ford.

That "complaint" was a group effort by deep state. Seems they hired better writers this time around. I wonder if they paid more for this set-up than they did for the pee-pee dossier?

• Like (+1) 1