Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Interesting to see how many R pundits are sliding to the side of criticizing Trump on this. Maybe Pelosi read the tea leaves right on her timing and the actions here. 

Even if he failed to dot an i or cross a t, it hardly seems to be a high crime.

So let me get this straight. The Washington Post says that Biden was doing a good thing strong arming the Ukraine to fire a prosecutor. So...if true...then what’s everyone upset at Trump for? Shouldn’t he and the new Ukraine leader be able to find out the same thing in a few weeks? What’s the problem again? Hmmm?

10 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

There ya go buddy, the complaint is not what would go to court.  Hence it is not hearsay.  

And keep laughing at a big law attorney getting trial experience.  It really stings!  I should have picked a profession that doesn't pay hundreds of thousands as an entry level salary ?

what you seem to be glossing over here is that this complaint is most definitely hearsay, in that it is derived from the words of another as to what supposedly happened. you can term it not legal hearsay but by any other name, it is hearsay and that is all anyone is saying. stop being so ***** disingenuous.

further, snitches never are the ones who are held up to the light in the public eye to extol the virtues of someones wrong doing. the information given is used as a lead to find out if there is any there there. that the Dems had to rewrite the guidelines to be able to include hearsay is just as dubiousness to the utmost. 

the Donners are going to destroy themselves and are well on their way. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

People freaked out when Trump labeled the media the enemy of the people,  but it's spot on.

....sad to see the "news industry" down the drain after industry stalwarts like Huntley, Brinkley, Cronkite, Edward R, etc were held in such high esteem....RIP fellas, it's fugly here today......

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....sad to see the "news industry" down the drain after industry stalwarts like Huntley, Brinkley, Cronkite, Edward R, etc were held in such high esteem....RIP fellas, it's fugly here today......

JUST THINK OF THE MEDIA AS DEMOCRATIC PARTY OPERATIVES WITH BYLINES, AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE. 

Gallup Poll: 69 Percent of Democrats Trust the Mass Media.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

JUST THINK OF THE MEDIA AS DEMOCRATIC PARTY OPERATIVES WITH BYLINES, AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE. 

Gallup Poll: 69 Percent of Democrats Trust the Mass Media.

...a "paid political advertisement" no doubt.......then again, I look at my "dyed in the wool Dem relatives"...SMH.....CNN is there ONLY news source......here's some other snippets from them.....one aunt lamented" Ronald Reagan ruined my life......George Bush is NOT my President".......return address labels said "ALWAYS A DEMOCRAT"......or another aunt who agonized over "voting for a black man as President(Obama)"...she did because casting a vote for ANY Republican was heresy......or a classic from a cousin, "Lewinsky servicing Clinton probably relaxed him so he could do a better job as President"..or my late mother, "Reagan is nothing more than a B rated actor as President"....I CANNOT Make this stuff up folks....these are real deal Dems.....now you know why I haven't been to a family function in 20+ years....and you though only Jim Jones followers drank the kool-aid...SMH....

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Cronkite was already the beginning of the descent to the level we are at today.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

what you seem to be glossing over here is that this complaint is most definitely hearsay, in that it is derived from the words of another as to what supposedly happened. you can term it not legal hearsay but by any other name, it is hearsay and that is all anyone is saying. stop being so ***** disingenuous.

you all are the ones who keep on calling it LEGAL hearsay, which it isn’t.  I’m just correcting you all.  Sorry you don’t like facts

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

further, snitches never are the ones who are held up to the light in the public eye to extol the virtues of someones wrong doing. the information given is used as a lead to find out if there is any there there. that the Dems had to rewrite the guidelines to be able to include hearsay is just as dubiousness to the utmost. 

the Donners are going to destroy themselves and are well on their way. 

I love how whistleblowers are snitches now.

16 hours ago, Foxx said:

in addition to the Whistleblower laws being rewritten, i am hearing whispers that they have done the same thing with the FEC bylaws. Weintraub has rewritten the, 'Interpretive Rule Concerning Prohibited Activities Involving Foreign Nationals'. essentially, 'things of value' which are to include, 'information'. very vaguely written, without any precedent. look for this to become a thing in the days to come.

these ***** are such a joke.

Interpretive Rule Concerning Prohibited Activities Involving Foreign Nationals

@EllenLWeintraub

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1178292122115608576

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1178290531031490560

• Thank you (+1) 3

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed…

A previous version of the whistleblower complaint document, which the ICIG and DNI until recently provided to potential whistleblowers, declared that any complaint must contain only first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoing and that complaints that provide only hearsay, rumor, or gossip would be rejected.

===================================================================================================

I'm sure this was brought up earlier in this post but should be put on every single page.

Stuff like this is so glaringly obvious even JA and tibs have to look away in shame.

Edited by Albwan