Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I said this before.. The simple fact that this is all second hand information means this guy/gal DOES NOT have whistleblower protections. We can all thank the Obama administration for that designation because it is how they punished whistleblowers during their years

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

Funny that you think that's a good look.

If a bunch of people around Trump working for and with Trump very closely--so closely they see or transcribe phone conversations--think he's doing something extremely concerning, it's more likely he's doing something extremely concerning than your bizzaro conspiracy theories over here.

But yeah, let's keep calling for the execution of patriotic whistleblowers.

Just wanted to check in.

You guys are still in the rabbit hole.

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is getting tiring.  Democrats are essentially arguing that the President doesn’t have the Constitutional authority to conduct foreign policy, and the CIA has decided that it should be the body who chooses who the President is allowed to be.

This is already backfiring massively, and will cost Democrat’s the House.  While those D’s in safe states are doing the bidding of the extreme elements of the electorate (their constituents), Democrats in mixed districts and in swing states are already talking about what a terrible miscalculation this was.

Conversely, Republicans have been fundraising off the issue, and the President raised something like $10m in small money donations alone.

Meanwhile Joe Biden is going down in flames over the Ukraine, and Dem donors on Wall Street have told the Democrats that if Warren tops the ticket they won’t donate.

The Democrats have absolutely screwed themselves by deciding that the electoral will of the people doesn’t actually matter if the people choose to elect Republicans.

Well said. :beer: :beer: 

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I think 2020 will hinge heavily on Health Care. 

You might not like the Democrat plans, but the Republicans have no plan. 6 years to come up with an alternative to the ACA and 2.5 years with Trump in power and they still have no plan on how to make anything better. 

I would agree with you had they not pulled a Cortez and burned all their ships. How can they possibly talk about Health Care (or accomplish anything on that front) while the entire focus of DC is on impeachment and fake scandals? 

They can't. This message will get lost, they won't be able to message at all in 2020 because every media question (for House/Senate) candidates will be about their position on Trump/Impeachment. 

The DNC shot themselves in the face with this move. They can't run on anything of substance now and it's entirely their own fault. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And you're still ignoring honest questions about Joe Biden. 

Wonder why?

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Yep , that is why Biden is now unlikely to win nomination

Correct. 

He never had a chance in the first place. It was always hype over substance because his corruption has been known for a long time. The Clinton machine used it to keep him from running in 2016 -- did Biden really think they were the only ones capable of doing oppo research? 

Biden REAL dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Funny that you think that's a good look.

If a bunch of people around Trump working for and with Trump very closely--so closely they see or transcribe phone conversations--think he's doing something extremely concerning, it's more likely he's doing something extremely concerning than your bizzaro conspiracy theories over here.

But yeah, let's keep calling for the execution of patriotic whistleblowers.

Just wanted to check in.

You democrats are so bitter...do you whip yourselves in your off time?

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You do realize that if Trump were driven from office that Pence would assume the Presidency?  So very very improbable that we will see a Dem before 2021 and still very improbable that Trump will be driven out or not be able to run for office in 2020.  Your "party" will soon learn the hard way that this is not the 1970's and that people will not be fixated for years over impeachment and Trump.  So by October of 2020 most Dems will realize that once again they are the party which has nothing to offer the nation and stay home Election Day.  

This....this is the part I don’t get. If you’re a Democrat isn’t the Pence option worse?

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

This....this is the part I don’t get. If you’re a Democrat isn’t the Pence option worse?

For the average dem voter, yes. 

For the establishment class in the Beltway? ... well, there’s always been rumors that Pence was their guy. I don’t know the truth there. 

To me its one of those fractures in the machinery that clues us into the fact the partisan divide among the politicians is more “for show” than substantive. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For the average dem voter, yes. 

For the establishment class in the Beltway? ... well, there’s always been rumors that Pence was their guy. I don’t know the truth there. 

To me its one of those fractures in the machinery that clues us into the fact the partisan divide among the politicians is more “for show” than substantive. 

Possibly...I’d view Pence as having a difficult time winning an election so theoretically if Trump was impeached, they could corner him for the rest of the term knowing he’d have an uphill battle in ‘20. But at this point I can’t see proceedings moving that quick so it has to be a visual play to swing opinion...I guess?

• Like (+1) 1

So, conspiracy/deep state aside, here's another angle.

First off, the most obvious result would be Dem House drafts articles and Repub Senate acquits.

This allows the Dems to claim the high ground for 2020 saying we tried to rid the country of bad orange man and right or wrong further paints him as corrupt.

This also caters the the far left of the party.

Dems have little going for 2020 election.  Put a progressive for the candidate against this backdrop and see what happens.

If Trump and Repubs hold, it allows old school Dems to regain control of party (I hope!).  If progs win old school adapts and curried favor by trying to impeach.

Haven't read the whistle blower report, but everything else is truly weak as hell about this.  Truly.  Definitely a setup as best I can see.

2024 Presidential election, my dream matchup:. Tulsi Gabbard vs Jim Jordan.

Peace!

Edited by GaryPinC

From reading thru the posts on this thread you would think Joe Biden is a member of our govt., Not a private citizen running for president. The man occupying the oval office will soon be entering an exclusive club with only a few members. That is the sitting president impeachment club. You kid yourself if you think Biden is in trouble. No, the one in trouble is tRump and his ever shrinking circle aides. This isn't like the 2016 election mess. Candidate trump was insulated from that by letting others do the dirty work for him. This time he was the one making the phone call and the requests. You either think that was legal or you think that was an abuse of power. Very simple, not complex at all. This will be an easy one for the American people to follow. What will Bolton say when he testifies? For that much, what will pence say when he testifies. It's one thing to agree with the potus behind closed doors are, it's another when you are testifying before Congress and a lie will put you in federal lock up. 

This is going to be fun, just like the Watergate hearings.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

From reading thru the posts on this thread you would think Joe Biden is a member of our govt., Not a private citizen running for president. The man occupying the oval office will soon be entering an exclusive club with only a few members. That is the sitting president impeachment club. You kid yourself if you think Biden is in trouble. No, the one in trouble is tRump and his ever shrinking circle aides. This isn't like the 2016 election mess. Candidate trump was insulated from that by letting others do the dirty work for him. This time he was the one making the phone call and the requests. You either think that was legal or you think that was an abuse of power. Very simple, not complex at all. This will be an easy one for the American people to follow. What will Bolton say when he testifies? For that much, what will pence say when he testifies. It's one thing to agree with the potus behind closed doors are, it's another when you are testifying before Congress and a lie will put you in federal lock up. 

Pompeo, too! He was in on the ambassador being removed and other diplomats perhaps helping Ukraine navigate Trump's corrupt requests. So lots of witness, lots of suspects. Must see TV! 

2 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

So, conspiracy/deep state aside, here's another angle.

First off, the most obvious result would be Dem House drafts articles and Repub Senate acquits.

This allows the Dems to claim the high ground for 2020 saying we tried to rid the country of bad orange man and right or wrong further paints him as corrupt.

How does launching an impeachment process -- during an election year when the voters can impeach him in less than 13 months if so moved -- and setting an incredibly dangerous for the future of the republic "claiming the high ground"? 

Really think about that. 

I see how it's viewed that way to leftist partisans -- but to the average American? Including the 63 million plus who voted for Trump, how can this be viewed as anything other than a temper tratrum thrown by a party who has spent three years "resisting" the peaceful transition of power while claiming to be "protecting the country". 

That dog won't hunt outside of voters who have already made up their minds about Trump. 

5 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

This also caters the the far left of the party.

It certainly does do this, no question. But considering they're the smallest in numbers (despite holding the megaphone), I'm not sure this is a wise strategy for the general election. Let alone the House and Senate races. 

6 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Dems have little going for 2020 election.  Put a progressive for the candidate against this backdrop and see what happens.

If they run a progressive they lose the EC and popular votes in a landslide. 

That's what's happens.

The country is NOT progressive left, despite the media/globalist hype/conditioning. 

7 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

If Trump and Repubs hold, it allows old school Dems to regain control of party (I hope!). 

If there is even a party left. If they're annihilated in the House and Senate and Executive, it's going to require several cycles to rebuild the voters' faith.  

8 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

If progs win old school adapts and curried favor by trying to impeach.

And set a dangerous precedent in the process that disenfranchises MILLIONS of voters who have just had the media call them racist nazis for three years. What happens when those people get their votes stolen from them on top of it? Do you think it goes back to normal in this country or gets worse?

It gets much worse, and violent fast.

10 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Haven't read the whistle blower report, but everything else is truly weak as hell about this.  Truly.  Definitely a setup as best I can see.

100% agreement there. The question is who was being set up? Trump or Biden. I suspect the party's true target was Biden -- because they are going to run the progressive gambit you laid out above -- country and party be damned. 

10 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

2024 Presidential election, my dream matchup:. Tulsi Gabbard vs Jim Jordan.

Peace!

:lol: :beer: 

8 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

How often do you get out of your mom's basement?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

They will in 2020.

Even if the House brings charges, the Senate will show that it was a political play.

Leading to 4 more years.

I'd expect the House to drag its feet (assuming that they can even get the votes to pass articles of impeachment) so that the Senate cannot hold a full trial before the 2020 election.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

From reading thru the posts on this thread you would think Joe Biden is a member of our govt., Not a private citizen running for president.

He wasn't Vice President of the United States at the time his son was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company and Biden was going around bullying the Ukrainians into not only expanding their natural gas programs, but firing any prosecutor that got in the way of his son becoming very, very rich? 

Ummmm... how does that work?

Reminder, Trump actually WAS a private citizen when Barrack Obama weaponized the USIC to spy (illegally) on his political rival. You're walking RIGHT into the FISA trap and you have no idea. Because you've been lied to. Over and over by the media about what really happened in 2016. 

9 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

The man occupying the oval office will soon be entering an exclusive club with only a few members. That is the sitting president impeachment club. 

Won't happen. But if it does, he isn't leaving office and will be assured of 4 more years. 

10 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

You kid yourself if you think Biden is in trouble.

Joe is done. He can't run for president anymore and will drop out of the race by winter because this scandal will dog him until he passes from this world. Joe's dirty. He admits it. 

Bye, Joe!

11 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

No, the one in trouble is tRump and his ever shrinking circle aides.

"THIS TIME WE GOT HIM!"

12 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

This isn't like the 2016 election mess. Candidate trump was insulated from that by letting others do the dirty work for him.

Uh... Mueller found no one in his circle was doing the "dirty work" in 2016. You were lied to. This is proven. Yet you still believe it because you're still trusting the word of proven liars and propagandists. That's sad for you. 

13 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

This time he was the one making the phone call and the requests. You either think that was legal or you think that was an abuse of power. Very simple, not complex at all. This will be an easy one for the American people to follow.

The American people are not swayed by the transcript, or the whistleblower report. There's nothing here that will sustain 13 months of outrage. 

The story is already fading -- because the facts were wrongly presented (again) and the public is watching closer now than ever after the tricks pulled in 2016-2019 by the media and the DNC in terms of RUSSIA. 

14 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

What will Bolton say when he testifies? For that much, what will pence say when he testifies. It's one thing to agree with the potus behind closed doors are, it's another when you are testifying before Congress and a lie will put you in federal lock up. 

:lol: :lol: Now this is about Bolton and he's going to do what you were promised Mueller would do?

Or Cohen would do.

Or Avanatti would do.

Or Stormy Daniels would do. 

Or ... 

Aren't you tired of falling for the same routine? 

15 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

I guess you aren't! :lol: 

"THIS TIME WE GOT HIM! REALLY! I MEAN IT! THIS TIME WE REALLY REALLY REALLY GOT HIM!"

#Resist

You win the award for trolling today. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4