Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They will in 2020.

Even if the House brings charges, the Senate will show that it was a political play.

Leading to 4 more years.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I can't help but believe the Rose Law Firm is behind the whistleblower, not just representing him after the fact but involved in creating the complaint from the start. I stated this basically earlier in this thread. I have no proof so this is just a hunch, take it with a grain of salt.

The line for uninformed posters who want to opine is over there on the left.

and of course its a political play and so is Trump's, but to what advantage... still cant suck me back in... ok Peace out!

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Gawd you people are sad.

I understand though. Denial is the first step. You'll reach acceptance, I just hope it's earlier than January 2021--if not earlier--when we have a Democratic President.

Then it will be your turn.  Be careful what you complain about when the “other guy” is in office because when “your guy” is in office all these posts of yours (and many others) will be searchable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

THAT’S DIFFERENT, BECAUSE SHUT UP: Trump Ukraine controversy: President’s opponents don’t want to talk about 2016 campaign.

It’s definitely horrible for Biden. The former vice president brought this issue on himself, recounting in 2018 how he told Poroshenko years earlier to fire Shokin or forfeit a promised $1 billion U.S. loan.

“I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours,’ ” Biden said at an event hosted by the Council on Foreign Relations. ” ‘If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ ”

This was supposed to make Biden look like a tough customer apparently, but it raised the issue of conflict of interest, not to mention extortion.

And they accuse President Trump of shakedown tactics? Please.

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Gawd you people are sad.

I understand though. Denial is the first step. You'll reach acceptance, I just hope it's earlier than January 2021--if not earlier--when we have a Democratic President.

This is getting tiring.  Democrats are essentially arguing that the President doesn’t have the Constitutional authority to conduct foreign policy, and the CIA has decided that it should be the body who chooses who the President is allowed to be.

This is already backfiring massively, and will cost Democrat’s the House.  While those D’s in safe states are doing the bidding of the extreme elements of the electorate (their constituents), Democrats in mixed districts and in swing states are already talking about what a terrible miscalculation this was.

Conversely, Republicans have been fundraising off the issue, and the President raised something like $10m in small money donations alone.

Meanwhile Joe Biden is going down in flames over the Ukraine, and Dem donors on Wall Street have told the Democrats that if Warren tops the ticket they won’t donate.

The Democrats have absolutely screwed themselves by deciding that the electoral will of the people doesn’t actually matter if the people choose to elect Republicans.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You do realize that if Trump were driven from office that Pence would assume the Presidency?  So very very improbable that we will see a Dem before 2021 and still very improbable that Trump will be driven out or not be able to run for office in 2020.  Your "party" will soon learn the hard way that this is not the 1970's and that people will not be fixated for years over impeachment and Trump.  So by October of 2020 most Dems will realize that once again they are the party which has nothing to offer the nation and stay home Election Day.  

I think 2020 will hinge heavily on Health Care. 

You might not like the Democrat plans, but the Republicans have no plan. 6 years to come up with an alternative to the ACA and 2.5 years with Trump in power and they still have no plan on how to make anything better. 

10 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

But didn't he withhold funding for multiple countries in an effort to equalize contributions (to some extent)?

And still, that portion of the quote doesn't read the way you're saying it does.

DR's position that you've wandered into is that Trump didn't withhold the funding to the Ukraine and something about earmarking. He did withhold the funding and admitted it. It's just a silly position.

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Your childish obsession with me notwithstanding, what does that have to do with any position I've taken? 

Let me start out by saying I have no actual proof of the following: It is looking more and more like an entity (Rose Law Firm?) looked for a possible way to get to new impeachment charges against Trump. I wonder if they held a casting call (such as they did with AOC) to find an appropriate whistleblower.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Let me start out by saying I have no actual proof of the following: It is looking more and more like an entity (Rose Law Firm?) looked for a possible way to get to new impeachment charges against Trump. I wonder if they held a casting call (such as they did with AOC) to find an appropriate whistleblower.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1Fn3L0VUxSqu4n7cfZt9

32 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is getting tiring.  Democrats are essentially arguing that the President doesn’t have the Constitutional authority to conduct foreign policy, and the CIA has decided that it should be the body who chooses who the President is allowed to be.

This is already backfiring massively, and will cost Democrat’s the House.  While those D’s in safe states are doing the bidding of the extreme elements of the electorate (their constituents), Democrats in mixed districts and in swing states are already talking about what a terrible miscalculation this was.

Conversely, Republicans have been fundraising off the issue, and the President raised something like $10m in small money donations alone.

Meanwhile Joe Biden is going down in flames over the Ukraine, and Dem donors on Wall Street have told the Democrats that if Warren tops the ticket they won’t donate.

The Democrats have absolutely screwed themselves by deciding that the electoral will of the people doesn’t actually matter if the people choose to elect Republicans.

Very well could be and I've almost never contributed to a Presidential candidate, but this time around Mr. Trump is gonna get a check from me if for no other reason that we cannot as a country allow his political and media opposition to win given the tactics over the past 4 years. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1