Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

He'll get back to you once he filters his Twitter search results.

"ukraine complaint not credible" SEARCH

Yea he posted about ten THERE IS NO QUID PRO QUO AS THE COMPLAINT ALLEGED.  

Welp, his far-right twitter feed was wrong lol.

for someone who prides himself on spreading information, it’s a shame he constantly spreads false narratives (thankfully, his information actually doesn’t spread).

Edited by Crayola64

It’s so lovely to wake up to another round of let’s overturn the ’16 election

Lawmakers  received their copy of the 6-page complaint Wednesday afternoon after criticizing the White House and Department of Justice for complying with Office of Legal Counsel guidance and handling recommendations. The declassified complaint, consisting of hearsay and political media spin, is expected to be released to the public today.

In the Justice Department’s OLC opinion, they point out that ICIG Atkinson’s internal justification for even accepting the whistleblower complaint was poor legal judgement.  [See Here

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, B-Man said:

It’s so lovely to wake up to another round of let’s overturn the ’16 election

Lawmakers  received their copy of the 6-page complaint Wednesday afternoon after criticizing the White House and Department of Justice for complying with Office of Legal Counsel guidance and handling recommendations. The declassified complaint, consisting of hearsay and political media spin, is expected to be released to the public today.

In the Justice Department’s OLC opinion, they point out that ICIG Atkinson’s internal justification for even accepting the whistleblower complaint was poor legal judgement.  [See Here

It doesn’t consist of hearsay you clown.  And that is irrelevant.  The whistleblower is using appropriate channels to get an issue investigated.  It shouldn’t be discounted because of hearsay.....the investigation can look at the credibility of it.

are you really that dumb that you think only people with direct knowledge can report stuff?  Seriously, read a book.  

From the whistleblower.  "I was not a witness to most of the events described... However, I found my
    colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible..."

"You cannot tell me what he or she said.  That is just hearsay, and hearsay is not acceptable in court."  Judge Judy

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Greybeard said:

From the whistleblower.  "I was not a witness to most of the events described... However, I found my

"You cannot tell me what he or she said.  That is just hearsay, and hearsay is not acceptable in court."  Judge Judy

So he shouldn’t report stuff because he doesn’t have direct knowledge...and no one should investigate it.

good logic

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

It doesn’t consist of hearsay you clown.  And that is irrelevant.  The whistleblower is using appropriate channels to get an issue investigated.  It shouldn’t be discounted because of hearsay.....the investigation can look at the credibility of it.

are you really that dumb that you think only people with direct knowledge can report stuff?  Seriously, read a book.  

No he actually isn't. I don't think any of the people here defending Trump are stupid, they are engaged in passive aggressive behavior of acting dumb, twisting the truth to annoy and continually asking silly questions to fatigue those who see Trump's behavior as criminal. 

They will hate Trump as much as anyone once he leaves office. They hate Romney now, they hate McCain and Bush, even though they defended them to the hilt before. Political theatre 

9 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

And yet the IG found it all urgent and credible 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And yet the IG found it all urgent and credible 

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday released the declassified whistleblower complaint on President Trump's phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Utah Republican Rep. Chris Stewart said he was initially "anxious" before reading it, but is now is "much more confident than I was this morning that this is going to go nowhere. ... there are just no surprises there." He added, "The entirety of it is focused on this one thing, and that's the transcript of one phone call, the transcript that was released [Wednesday] morning."

According to the anonymous whistleblower, "I was not a direct witness to most of these events described," but instead based the complaint on "various facts" he or she was informed of by "more than half a dozen officials." The whistleblower claims to have learned from "multiple U.S. officials" that "senior White House officials had intervened to 'lock down' all records of the phone call."

Here's another interesting part:

During this same timeframe,  multiple U.S. officials told me that the Ukrainian leadership was led to believe that a meeting or phone call between the President and President Zelenskyy would depend on whether Zelenskyy showed willingness to "play ball" on the issues that had been publicly aired by Mr. Lutsenko and Mr. Giuliani.

This sounds eerily similar to the fake news that ABC reported that discussing the Biden probe was a precondition of the two leaders having the phone call.

Overall, the complaint centers around the July 25th phone call, and uses anonymous sources and media reports to substantiate the complaint.

Fred Fleitz, former NSC Chief of Staff, CIA analyst and House Intelligence Committee staff member, read and reacted to the complaint on Twitter. "As a former CIA analyst and former NSC official who edited transcripts of POTUS phone calls with foreign leaders, here are my thoughts on the whistleblower complaint which was just released... This is not an intelligence matter. It is a policy matter and a complaint about differences over policy. Presidential phone calls are not an intelligence concern. The fact that IC officers transcribe these calls does not give the IC IG jusrisdiction [sic] over these calls."

Fleitz also believes that this whistleblower didn't act alone in generating the complaint. "The way this complaint was written suggested the author had a lot of help. I know from my work on the House Intel Commitee [sic] staff that many whistleblowers go directly to the intel oversight committees. Did this whistleblower first meet with House Intel committee members?"

Fleitz believes Congress needs to investigate where this complaint came from and whether Democrats on the House and Senate Intelligence Committees know about it in advance and if they helped orchestrate it. Fleitz expects this complaint will further damage intelligence community relations for years to come because intelligence officers "appear to be politicizing presidential phone calls with foreign officials and their access to the president and his activities in the White House."

whistleblower.sized-770x415xc.png

https://pjmedia.com/trending/breaking-whistleblower-report-has-been-released/

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Oh look at that...the complaint doesn’t conflict with the transcript.  And look at that, the allegations go beyond that call.

Did you read the complaint? I did. And you're wrong. Again. Because you don't read for yourself... :lol: Talk about stepping on a rake. 

Here's the complaint in full. 

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/wsmv.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/55/755682a2-e05c-11e9-affa-8bd3d74449cd/5d8cb49937039.pdf.pdf

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That is why you have hearings and bring people in to testify

Here's Schiff lying (or as he says, doing parody) for his opening statement. 

Because if you have a case that's air tight, why not start with a complete fabrication of the events in question?

(Things honest people do not do)

So, two hours into this meeting and the whole thing looks weaker than ever. 

But IMPEACH!

(They shot themselves in the face with this move -- and it's all because they're terrified of CROWDSTRIKE)

Second clip with Catherine: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday released the declassified whistleblower complaint on President Trump's phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Utah Republican Rep. Chris Stewart said he was initially "anxious" before reading it, but is now is "much more confident than I was this morning that this is going to go nowhere. ... there are just no surprises there." He added, "The entirety of it is focused on this one thing, and that's the transcript of one phone call, the transcript that was released [Wednesday] morning."

According to the anonymous whistleblower, "I was not a direct witness to most of these events described," but instead based the complaint on "various facts" he or she was informed of by "more than half a dozen officials." The whistleblower claims to have learned from "multiple U.S. officials" that "senior White House officials had intervened to 'lock down' all records of the phone call."

Here's another interesting part:

During this same timeframe,  multiple U.S. officials told me that the Ukrainian leadership was led to believe that a meeting or phone call between the President and President Zelenskyy would depend on whether Zelenskyy showed willingness to "play ball" on the issues that had been publicly aired by Mr. Lutsenko and Mr. Giuliani.

This sounds eerily similar to the fake news that ABC reported that discussing the Biden probe was a precondition of the two leaders having the phone call.

Overall, the complaint centers around the July 25th phone call, and uses anonymous sources and media reports to substantiate the complaint.

Fred Fleitz, former NSC Chief of Staff, CIA analyst and House Intelligence Committee staff member, read and reacted to the complaint on Twitter. "As a former CIA analyst and former NSC official who edited transcripts of POTUS phone calls with foreign leaders, here are my thoughts on the whistleblower complaint which was just released... This is not an intelligence matter. It is a policy matter and a complaint about differences over policy. Presidential phone calls are not an intelligence concern. The fact that IC officers transcribe these calls does not give the IC IG jusrisdiction [sic] over these calls."

Fleitz also believes that this whistleblower didn't act alone in generating the complaint. "The way this complaint was written suggested the author had a lot of help. I know from my work on the House Intel Commitee [sic] staff that many whistleblowers go directly to the intel oversight committees. Did this whistleblower first meet with House Intel committee members?"

Fleitz believes Congress needs to investigate where this complaint came from and whether Democrats on the House and Senate Intelligence Committees know about it in advance and if they helped orchestrate it. Fleitz expects this complaint will further damage intelligence community relations for years to come because intelligence officers "appear to be politicizing presidential phone calls with foreign officials and their access to the president and his activities in the White House."

whistleblower.sized-770x415xc.png

https://pjmedia.com/trending/breaking-whistleblower-report-has-been-released/

William Barr's justice department? Ok 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

"I heard something my colleagues said about a call I didn't hear and I thought it might be bad so I'm going to lodge a complaint."  Yeah, that's not hearsay.

:rolleyes:

Are you honestly suggesting a complaint shouldn’t be investigated even if it contains second hand information (let’s not call it hearsay as you don’t know what it is)?  

You do realize an investigation can uncover  first hand sources.

and do you know that hearsay is something that involves whether or not information is admissible at trial?  Which is not at issue here at all.

Edited by Crayola64

Note the intentional disinformation since the transcript was released. First, the MSM clipped 500+ words from the transcript to link "do me a favor" with the "Joe Biden" bit of the call when the "favor" was about investigating the 2016 election, not Biden. 

But the media is your friend. They're being honest. They're not intentionally deceiving you and framing the narrative in a way that's dishonest.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Are you honestly suggesting a complaint shouldn’t be investigated even if it contains second hand information?  

You do realize an investigation can uncover over first hand sources.

You have a lot of opinions for a guy who admits he doesn't read any of the necessary material to understand the subject. 

Sadly, all you're doing is embarrassing yourself and exposing your legal expertise as... wanting.