Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Had we been having this exact conversation just a week or two ago, you could rightfully argue that it wasn't problematic with a high degree of confidence. But now that the USN admitted that there is something in our skies with advanced technology being operated by someone/something unknown, it's a harder sell. At least for me. 

I think this is a bit of a leap.  There are undoubtedly still unexplained natural phenomena that are terrestrial in nature.  What was seen was not definitively an advanced craft operated by someone/something unknown.  That was neither declared, nor can it be made certain from the information provided.  It could very well be something natural and terrestrial in character that we just don't know about yet.  As far as we know, we didn't get up close to it or examine it, whatever it was.  

There's still more questions than answers.  

Edited by Capco
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, John Adams said:

So many of your avid readers want more. 

And you're not even getting paid for it! We are SOOOOOOO lucky. 

Thank you for making my day with that DR. I owe you way more than one beer for today's gift. Even better than your defense of the Hyperspace Research Institute stuff. 

You come across as being very jealous of dr, you and you're many aliases on here making you look very foolish. You should stop while you're behind. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You come across as being very jealous of dr, you and you're many aliases on here making you look very foolish. You should stop while you're behind. 

I am jealous of the fact that his posts here get picked up far and wide. We are literally on the edge of a movement that he's creating. Right here on PPP!

I've been looking foolish far longer than you or he have been posting here. 

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

I am jealous of the fact that his posts here get picked up far and wide. We are literally on the edge of a movement that he's creating. Right here on PPP!

What's the point?

Agree to disagree and move on. You look very foolish and petty with your name calling and personal vendetta against DR.

It's time to grow up.

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

What's the point?

Agree to disagree and move on. You look very foolish and petty with your name calling and personal vendetta against DR.

It's time to grow up.

i don’t have a vendetta. You may  be taking things a bit too seriously here friend. 

He is openly breaking the law right now. If they just released the whistleblower complaint it might just defuse this situation, but them hiding information about our national security when it's been officially tagged as urgent just ramps up the pressure and intrigue. What's in that complaint?? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment-whistle-blower.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

“Strikingly, some traditionally cautious veteran Democrats said the party might have no choice but to move toward impeachment. They believe that Senate Republicans, who are clinging to their majority of 53 seats, would pay a political price for protecting Mr. Trump if they voted to exonerate him in the face of damning evidence of malfeasance and a House vote to impeach.”

Just now, John Adams said:

i don’t have a vendetta. You may  be taking things a bit too seriously here friend. 

To be honest it certainly looks like one. Or maybe you're just stalking him. 

Either explain your reasons for not believing what he says, debate him, challenge him, show evidence that proves your beliefs are right. Then you will be taken seriously. 

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley rejected claims that Trump was engaged in a quid pro quo. “But because the media wants this story to be true so badly, they’ll once again manufacture a frenzy and drive ignorant, fake stories to attack this president,” Gidley said.

Just release the whistleblower allegation as is required by law! 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He is openly breaking the law right now. If they just released the whistleblower complaint it might just defuse this situation, but them hiding information about our national security when it's been officially tagged as urgent just ramps up the pressure and intrigue. What's in that complaint?? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment-whistle-blower.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

LOL  NYT with more "unnamed sources" rage bait.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They just need to release the whistleblower allegation as the law requires. 

Trump is breaking the law to hide his corruption 

You know, the whistleblower can come out and spill his or her own beans without the official report.

I think the whistleblower should step forward since we aren’t getting any satisfaction and this is such an important event.

The whistleblower can go to the press, or even straight to Schiff for an interview.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

You know, the whistleblower can come out and spill his or her own beans without the official report.

I think the whistleblower should step forward since we aren’t getting any satisfaction and this is such an important event.

The whistleblower can go to the press, or even straight to Schiff for an interview.

All true. Or those in charge can just follow the law. Thursday will be interesting. Will the ACTING intel guy bring the complaint to congress and if not, why not? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

All true. Or those in charge can just follow the law. Thursday will be interesting. Will the ACTING intel guy bring the complaint to congress and if not, why not? 

This is more complicated than you can understand. The supposed "Whistleblower" is in reality a rumor monger. He/she did not witness anything themselves but passed on a rumor and claimed he was a whistleblower. This is a legal issue and has to be sorted out. Congress has no right to breach the confidentiality of conversations between the president and other world leaders. With your won/lost record you should have played for the Washington Generals.

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

The problem is that you don't take anything seriously. We may joke around here but serious subjects are discussed and you just want to make fun of everything. The last time I remember you being "for" anything was your same sex marriage crusade. Since then all you've done is be a contrarian and a clown. Here's a new avatar for you. It combines both of your professions.

See the source image

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is more complicated than you can understand. The supposed "Whistleblower" is in reality a rumor monger. He/she did not witness anything themselves but passed on a rumor and claimed he was a whistleblower. This is a legal issue and has to be sorted out. Congress has no right to breach the confidentiality of conversations between the president and other world leaders. With your won/lost record you should have played for the Washington Generals.

:lol:

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

And yet, you're here reading it, getting triggered about it, and whining about it. 

tee hee

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

And yet, you're here reading it, getting triggered about it, and whining about it. 

tee hee

Now, now Albwan.  John A. is not "triggered", he is just one of those, all too common posters. 

The "I'm above it all" who visits once in a while to point out the many mistakes of all those posters below him.....................We are indeed fortunate that he dropped by.

And even though most of his conclusions are wrong that shouldn't lessen our gratitude.

AND NOW.......................

Back to the actual Whistleblower thread,

Edited by B-Man