Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Just now, John Adams said:

Great contribution as always Joe. I appreciate your support. 

Pick a better game to play.

At least gator's stupidity was fun for a while.  This is just boring and sad.  You seem like someone that could possibly do better, but your ego won't let you risk either being wrong or just showing a lack of knowledge on a subject.

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

It's good that you're changing this from "Since that time (2017) I've seen my posts shared here re-posted verbatim on multiple sites" to "I never said people come to PPP to read my posts. I said I shared stuff here and elsewhere including with journalists with much larger platforms, which went wide and predated whatever crayola was talking about."

You are once again proving your reading comprehension is sub par. 

Second clip. Oops. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I gotta say, this entire thread has been absolutely stupid. 

From the b.s. made up scandal all the way through the last several pages. It’s like a slow motion video of an electric scooter hitting an old lady in a crosswalk. Sad and fascinating all at once — and nobody really suffered any damage.

It really should be closed down.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

From the b.s. made up scandal all the way through the last several pages. It’s like a slow motion video of an electric scooter hitting an old lady in a crosswalk.

:lol: :beer: 

And I agree. But it did help me kill time between meetings today. So at least that's something (for me, not the board for which I apologize)

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

From the b.s. made up scandal all the way through the last several pages. It’s like a slow motion video of an electric scooter hitting an old lady in a crosswalk. Sad and fascinating all at once — and nobody really suffered any damage.

It really should be closed down.

Before it’s closed down...I just gotta know...did she make it?  The old lady—is she ok? 

When you have to trot out Jeb to be your shield, you know you're in trouble: 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/the-ukraine-story-isnt-a-story-about-the-media/

The Never Trumpers are just as scared of Biden being exposed in the Ukraine as the DNC/Obama camp. Why? Because the Never Trump (neocon/neoliberal) folks got their beaks dirty there as well. 

Image result for watching the show gif

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, snafu said:

Pretty much.  It's been very entertaining though.  I'm also surprised no one brought up any mid to high level business meetings during the dick measuring contest.  

Unfortunately any time I see DR's name from now on I will immediately think of the aliens guy (no offense, I just think that was taking it too far.  I still enjoy reading his takes though).  

e42cd0795d717e0985a47817923cf743--aliens

Edited by Capco
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Before it’s closed down...I just gotta know...did she make it?  The old lady—is she ok? 

Yup. Neck brace and crutches.  Can’t use her right hand much so her grocery list is hard to fathom.

Crayola64 is representing the scooter company as a defendant in her lawsuit.

I think he’s drafting the dispositive motion now to get her case thrown out.  If he loses that, then it’s on to trial where he will be third seat.  You can identify him as thy guy with the briefcase on rollers containing all the trial binders.  It’s his job to keep them in proper order and make sure the exhibits are organized.

Just now, Capco said:

Pretty much.  It's been very entertaining though. 

Unfortunately any time I see DR's name from now on I will immediately think of the aliens guy (no offense, I just think that was taking it too far.  I still enjoy reading his takes though).  

e42cd0795d717e0985a47817923cf743--aliens

Which is something I take as an honor, something /dev knows well :lol: :beer: 

Yet, you haven't offered anything to counter what I laid out in terms of how this topic, of all topics, is the sort of thing the "deep state" (however you wish to define it) would be all over if it truly existed. The USN disclosure proved that we have been lied to, for 70 years, by the government about being atop the intellectual food chain on our own planet. 

That's not conspiracy theory anymore. That's an openly acknowledged fact by the USN. 

Do you at least see how it would be connected? Or do you still think it's a red flag?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is something I take as an honor, something /dev knows well :lol: :beer: 

Yet, you haven't offered anything to counter what I laid out in terms of how this topic, of all topics, is the sort of thing the "deep state" (however you wish to define it) would be all over if it truly existed. The USN disclosure proved that we have been lied to, for 70 years, by the government about being atop the intellectual food chain on our own planet. 

That's not conspiracy theory anymore. That's an openly acknowledged fact by the USN. 

Do you at least see how it would be connected? Or do you still think it's a red flag?

I get where you are seeing the potential for a connection, but at the end of the day most of the people who buy the deep state thing are right-leaning people who think the left are the bad guys trying to overthrow a legally elected president, right? 

And they are also the same people who say government can't do anything because it is incompetent and inefficient, and advocate for smaller government and deregulation.  

And then in the same breath they say that this government has been successfully covering up and misinforming the whole world for decades?  ?

It's just inconsistent logic on a very basic level if you take a step back from being mired in all the details.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yup. Neck brace and crutches.  Can’t use her right hand much so her grocery list is hard to fathom.

Crayola64 is representing the scooter company as a defendant in her lawsuit.

I think he’s drafting the dispositive motion now to get her case thrown out.  If he loses that, then it’s on to trial where he will be third seat.  You can identify him as thy guy with the briefcase on rollers containing all the trial binders.  It’s his job to keep them in proper order and make sure the exhibits are organized.

You stole my Part Deux, you thieving b*stard!   ?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Capco said:

I get where you are seeing the potential for a connection, but at the end of the day most of the people who buy the deep state thing are right-leaning people who think the left are the bad guys trying to overthrow a legally elected president, right? 

This would depend on how you're defining the deep state, which I fully admit has multiple definitions in many people's minds. I don't mean that to be nitpicky, just trying to make sure we're not talking about two different things and thus past one another. :beer: 

My usage of the term is not that. The Deep State is bi-partisan in every way, and uses the partisan divide as a tool. I'm a politically agnostic liberal who lives and works in Hollywood and is under 40 -- I've voted blue and red many different times -- and in terms of people I interact with who would agree it's not right v left, conservative v liberal. The real enemy is essentially a mafia, comprised of many different "families" (to keep the mob metaphor going) who are represented in both parties. And the political level of the game is more theater than actual holders of power. 

And they are also the same people who say government can't do anything because it is incompetent and inefficient, and advocate for smaller government and deregulation.  

In it's totality, yes. But the government isn't the deep state (as I'm using it). It has its fingers in government, but the true power lies outside it. Think intelligence services, defense contractors, big tech companies (but I repeat myself). 

And then in the same breath they say that this government has been successfully covering up and misinforming the whole world for decades?  ?

It's just inconsistent logic on a very basic level if you take a step back from being mired in all the details.  

I understand why you think it's inconsistent logic -- but that's also what makes the USN disclosure so startling. The US Gov't/USN admitted this is exactly what has happened for the past several decades. That's not speculation, that's been confirmed. After years of denying its existence. 

The USN admitted these things -- whatever they are, wherever they're from (and I haven't offered any conclusion on those fronts) -- are real, and here now. This technology exists, piloted by intelligences unknown. That's after "successfully covering up and misinforming the whole world" about it for 70 years. 

Again, that's not my "theory". That's confirmed now.

And, even if you don't believe in the existence of a deep state -- for the sake of discussion assume it exists. Isn't it pretty apparent how a topic as paradigm shifting as the existence of advanced technology and intelligences in our skies would be coveted/protected/sought after knowledge by such a group? 

That doesn't mean aliens are running the deep state. The deep state (again, as I am using the term) may not even have any answers or contact with whatever these things are. I tend to doubt that personally, but it's more than possible.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Capco said:

You do see the difference between individual people in the government working in their own self interest and the government as an organization that tries and fails to run various social programs?

Different meanings behind the use of the word "government."

And if you've actually read DR's stuff on the government he's consistent with his opinion of there being bad actors or deep state people across party lines. 

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand why you think it's inconsistent logic -- but that's also what makes the USN disclosure so startling. The US Gov't/USN admitted this is exactly what has happened for the past several decades. That's not speculation, that's been confirmed. After years of denying its existence. 

The USN admitted these things -- whatever they are, wherever they're from (and I haven't offered any conclusion on those fronts) -- are real, and here now. This technology exists, piloted by intelligences unknown. That's after "successfully covering up and misinforming the whole world" about it for 70 years. 

Again, that's not my "theory". That's confirmed now.

And, even if you don't believe in the existence of a deep state -- for the sake of discussion assume it exists. Isn't it pretty apparent how a topic as paradigm shifting as the existence of advanced technology and intelligences in our skies would be coveted/protected/sought after knowledge by such a group? 

That doesn't mean aliens are running the deep state. The deep state (again, as I am using the term) may not even have any answers or contact with whatever these things are. I tend to doubt that personally, but it's more than possible.

Unless I missed these extra admissions, all I remember from the article I read was that the USN acknowledged seeing a UFO and released video/audio recordings of the pilots.  

That doesn't instantly verify the past 70 years of these theories.  Stuff like Roswell being an alien cover up hasn't transcended into fact because of this.  

Or is there something new/recent I didn't catch?

Edited by Capco
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Capco said:

Unless I missed these extra admissions, all I remember from the article I read was that the USN acknowledged seeing a UFO and released video/audio recordings of the pilots.  

That's doesn't instantly verify the past 70 years of these theories.  Stuff like Roswell being an alien cover up hasn't transcended into fact because of this.  

Or is there something new/recent I didn't catch?

You're missing the steps between those two extremes -- and likely are not familiar with the USN's history on the subject (which isn't meant as a put down). The USN didn't just admit seeing a UFO once and releasing footage. The sightings were admitted to having occurred for years. And the footage in question shows craft performing feats our known science and physics say would be impossible. Instead of not commenting on the subject, the USN chose to endorse its authenticity.

No one says that means Roswell is now fact, least of all me. What this admission says is that the craft and technology are real, and here in our skies. This is a direct 180 from the Navy's position for the past 70 years. Why does that matter? Because of (what I assume) the history you're overlooking/unaware of. 

Since 1948 the US Gov't and USN specifically have invested tax payer dollars into researching the UFO question. They formed task forces and research teams and told the public they were taking it seriously. The first project was called Sign, then Grudge, then eventually Blue Book and these lasted through most of the 1970s. These investigations into sightings were used to debunk the subject in the minds of the public and press rather than be honest analysis of sightings. Despite the less than honest effort to debunk each and every sighting (this is where the joke about "swamp gas" comes from in pop-culture) there were over 700 sightings which the USN could not debunk. Despite that number -- the USN purposefully kept that hidden while broadcasting the ones they did debunk. 

In other words, tax payer money was spent for decades in order to keep this secret. 

There are all sorts of reasonable things which the USN works to keep secret, obviously. But this isn't a small thing. This isn't nuclear codes or locations of missiles we're talking about. This is a fundamental truth about the nature of our very reality which was purposefully kept from us -- not by the entire government, but by a small group within the Office of Navy Intelligence, CIA, and White House way back in the 1950s. 

That's a big deal. Historically speaking, and personally speaking. 

44 minutes ago, Capco said:

I think you’re confusing ordinary, thoughtful, and nuanced Americans concerned with corruption at the highest levels of our government with  “DEEP STATE, THE MOVIE” starring Mark Ruffalo, Leonardo DiCaprio and  Charlize Theron as Hillary Clinton. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm somewhat familiar with the history and stuff like Blue Book, but I'm still not seeing the "a ha!" moment.  I'm not saying it's all impossible, but again what the Navy just admitted does not verify anything in the past other than the events they admit occurred.  I can see it as one of many stones, but it's not the capstone that completes the arch if you will.  

And if there were aliens associated with the UFOs, why would they release the UFO footage?  That would definitely be something they want to keep secret.  The unit the Navy used to investigate these sightings was disbanded because the problems/reports weren't significant enough to look into.  If they released something that's probably because it's not that big of a deal in their eyes (and if there were little green men then again there's no logical reason to release the footage).  

And the earliest video was from what, 2005?  If this was sensitive information of paramount importance, I think they would have kept it secret for much longer.  I mean the Allies kept Ultra secret for what, 30 years?  That information literally rewrote the historiography of WWII because of its significance, and what you're implying is even more significant but only 14 years old at the oldest.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

:beer: All of this is good stuff -- and none of my response is meant to be argumentative, just furthering the discussion.

36 minutes ago, Capco said:

I'm somewhat familiar with the history and stuff like Blue Book, but I'm still not seeing the "a ha!" moment.  I'm not saying it's all impossible, but again what the Navy just admitted does not verify anything in the past other than the events they admit occurred.  I can see it as one of many stones, but it's not the capstone that completes the arch if you will.  

I completely agree this isn't the end all be all -- just that it's another in a series of public disclosures/confirmation of what had been long considered to be fake or "conspiracy theory". And, in the original context in which I brought up the topic at all in relation to the deep state and my personal take on what's happening (as laid out in that thread), it's a sign that things are changing behind the scenes. Secrets once long held/denied/kept from us are being revealed to the public at the expense of the old machine/power structure. 

41 minutes ago, Capco said:

And if there were aliens associated with the UFOs, why would they release the UFO footage?  That would definitely be something they want to keep secret.  The unit the Navy used to investigate these sightings was disbanded because the problems/reports weren't significant enough to look into. 

This bit is really interesting to me in terms of our discussion. You acknowledge that if the gov't were to know aliens were real they would want to keep it a secret. I agree entirely with that opinion. And I also agree that was the reason given for shuttering those projects -- but considering your first point upon which we both agree, isn't that explanation by the USN/USG ... problematic? 

Had we been having this exact conversation just a week or two ago, you could rightfully argue that it wasn't problematic with a high degree of confidence. But now that the USN admitted that there is something in our skies with advanced technology being operated by someone/something unknown, it's a harder sell. At least for me. 

49 minutes ago, Capco said:

If they released something that's probably because it's not that big of a deal in their eyes (and if there were little green men then again there's no logical reason to release the footage).

And the earliest video was from what, 2005?  If this was sensitive information of paramount importance, I think they would have kept it secret for much longer.  I mean the Allies kept Ultra secret for what, 30 years?  That information literally rewrote the historiography of WWII because of its significance, and what you're implying is even more significant but only 14 years old at the oldest.   

It's HIGHLY possible that the technology disclosed is our own in my opinion, and the USN admission of the video's authenticity could well be a backdoor way to publicly acknowledge new (entirely human in origin) technology we possess. I do not doubt that -- and if that's what it is, then the motive behind the release fits in with what you're saying here quite neatly. 

There is another possibility: they are being forced to disclose this by some other group outside the USN/USIC/USG.  

That ties directly into the hypothesis l aid out in the DS thread, that we are in the midst of a shadow civil war between factions of the DS itself. A new "family" (going back to the mob metaphor) is taking over for one which had been running the show for the past several decades. And during this struggle, one side's skeletons are being dragged out of the closet and exposed to the world.

If it's the latter, then what we're seeing is just the start and more of these sorts of admissions are going to keep slipping out. Little by little, like boiling a frog, until the public is tired of it and just accepts: "duh, ufo's (whatever they are) are real, what's the big deal?" without ever stopping to grasp how big of a shift in public opinion/acceptance that really is.

• Like (+1) 2