Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

25 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Federal court motions are public you idiot.  

Folks, this is how you catch a liar...

You're completely idiotic. Are you going to publish your name and client here on PPP so others can look up your name? I am unwilling to do that. 

Corporate can satisfy you or not. I don't care.

And by the way, good luck finding a record of this motion's outcome online from 20 years ago! You know SO much. Lexis and WestLaw don't have everything hoss, but you're welcome to go to the circuit courthouse and dig through their microfiche. 

Edited by John Adams

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You're completely moronic. Are you going to publish your name and client here on PPP so others can look it up?

Corporate can satisfy you or not. I don't care.

And by the way, good luck finding a record of this motion online from 20 years ago! You know SO much!

I asked for the type of case, not your clients name.  Yea being secretive about the type of public motion that is 20 years old in a slam dunk case makes you look totally honest.

like I said, no you didn’t.  So dumb 

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I asked for the type of case, not your clients name.  Yea being secretive about the type of public motion that is 20 years old in a slam dunk case makes you look totally honest.

like I said, no you didn’t.  So dumb 

I don't really care about what you think. You won a motion though, like a big boy. 

Congrats little buddy. Maybe next time you can second chair a trial.

Edited by John Adams

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

I don't really care about what you think. You won a motion though, like a big boy. 

You are a clown.  You got caught lying about arguing motions as a first year student, go sit down.  

You sound and talk like a student or an idiot.

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

You are a clown.  You got caught lying about arguing motions as a first year student, go sit down.  

Ah, I see. I was not a first year student. I was a first year associate. My bad. 

But you're still an idiot. 

Edited by John Adams

Have not had much time to dig into this Ukraine stuff too deeply, but you have to admit it's funny as schitt that once again the left creates an unsubstantiated story created by an anonymous person who wasn't anywhere near the unsubstantiated story, and after a few days in the leftwing media echo chamber, it turns around and bites the leftists on the ass as another old angry white man  is suddenly TRAILING the old angry white woman whose education and career was built on lying about Pow Wow Chow.

What a schittshow. We have one of the craziest presidents in our history, and you nutbags are too !@#$ stupid to do anything about it beyond shooting your own.

You'd think you'd leave the party just for its incompetence, but that's an action taken by someone who thinks for themselves, so...y'know...carry on leftists. I'm sure you REALLY got Trump on the ropes this time. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

The implied message did not require an interpreter for Zelensky to understand: Investigate the Ukraine dealings of Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, and you jeopardize Democrats' support for future U.S. aid to Kiev.

The Murphy anecdote is a powerful reminder that, since at least 2016, Democrats repeatedly have exerted pressure on Ukraine, a key U.S. ally for buffering Russia, to meddle in U.S. politics and elections.

And that activity long proceeded Giuliani’s discussions with Ukrainian officials and Trump’s phone call to Zelensky in July, seeking to have Ukraine formally investigate whether then-Vice President Joe Biden used a threat of canceling foreign aid to shut down an investigation into $3 million routed to the U.S. firm run by Biden’s son.

As I have reported, the pressure began at least as early as January 2016, when the Obama White House unexpectedly invited Ukraine’s top prosecutors to Washington to discuss fighting corruption in the country.

21 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

My opinion on all this -

The call is a red herring.

It's doing a great job on both sides to distract from the whistleblower report that's being (thanks @Tiberius for the title update) illegally covered up.

Nothing has been covered up (yet). Let it play out. Every day the Trump camp admits a little more. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Nothing has been covered up (yet). Let it play out. Every day the Trump camp admits a little more.  story has changed.

FTFY

First it was the whistleblower was on the call and heard Trump apply direct pressure. 

Then it was the whistleblower wasn't on the call but heard about the call second hand. 

Then it was admitted there was no pressure applied or quid pro quo asked for. 

... None of that was Trump. That was the media's (speaking for Schiff) doing that goalpost shifting. They're almost as good at that as you are.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

FTFY

First it was the whistleblower was on the call and heard Trump apply direct pressure. 

Then it was the whistleblower wasn't on the call but heard about the call second hand. 

Then it was admitted there was no pressure applied or quid pro quo asked for. 

... None of that was Trump. That was the media's (speaking for Schiff) doing that goalpost shifting. They're almost as good at that as you are.

How many people would you estimate come hear to read your stuff and share it far and wide? A few thousand? Tens of thousands? 

To think our little PPP outpost could be so influential. 

main( ) {
        printf("hello, world\n");
}

39 minutes ago, John Adams said:

How many people would you estimate come hear to read your stuff and share it far and wide? A few thousand? Tens of thousands? 

To think our little PPP outpost could be so influential. 

I have no clue what you're on about now, other than dodging (again). I never said people come to PPP to read my posts. I said I shared stuff here and elsewhere including with journalists with much larger platforms, which went wide and predated whatever crayola was talking about. Not sure why that's hard to grasp. 

Bye, Joe. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

I know the quote moran. 

You don't understand it. 

Will has a way with words. Short and succinct.  No wonder  lawyers are as disliked as politicians. Especially politicians who are lawyers.

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now, after I generated it and shared it here -- through hints at first then an explicit post -- it was picked up by many other people and sites including "The Donald" and "Great Awakening" on Reddit forums (which I'm not on), Twitter, FB (which I'm not on), and a handful of established - not indie - journos. Only one person that I'm aware of was talking publicly about ECW prior to my digging -- and I had no idea who he was when I was doing my own. But when I dug up the Cattler piece, introductions were made and we teamed up to research/expose the Flynn spook side of things long before anyone else was entertaining those ideas.

Since that time (2017) I've seen my posts shared here re-posted verbatim on multiple sites.

It's good that you're changing this from "Since that time (2017) I've seen my posts shared here re-posted verbatim on multiple sites" to "I never said people come to PPP to read my posts. I said I shared stuff here and elsewhere including with journalists with much larger platforms, which went wide and predated whatever crayola was talking about."

Either way, I'm in the presence of royalty. Thank you for clarifying, I mean...changing your story... your majesty. 

Edited by John Adams

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

It's good that you're changing this from "Since that time (2017) I've seen my posts shared here re-posted verbatim on multiple sites" to "I never said people come to PPP to read my posts. I said I shared stuff here and elsewhere including with journalists with much larger platforms, which went wide and predated whatever crayola was talking about."

Either way, I'm in the presence of royalty. Thank you for clarifying, I mean...changing your story... your majesty. 

I haven't seen you so worked up over anything since your same sex marriage crusade here.

• Haha (+1) 1

It's really best not to engage JA. He's worthless.

He's playing the "Nazi" game here.  Automatically call someone a Nazi and then everything they say and everything anyone else says about them is automatically discounted because the person is a Nazi.  Just substitute "Nazi" with whatever label he comes up with instead.

And if you declare that you're just going to ignore his stupidity from now on, he'll celebrate a victory as he accuses you of weaponizing the ignore feature.

It's all about protecting his ego.

1 minute ago, Joe Miner said:

It's really best not to engage JA. He's worthless.

He's playing the "Nazi" game here.  Automatically call someone a Nazi and then everything they say and everything anyone else says about them is automatically discounted because the person is a Nazi.  Just substitute "Nazi" with whatever label he comes up with instead.

And if you declare that you're just going to ignore his stupidity from now on, he'll celebrate a victory as he accuses you of weaponizing the ignore feature.

It's all about protecting his ego.

Great contribution as always Joe. I appreciate your support. 

Feel free to weaponize the ignore feature on me. It will destroy my ego!

Edited by John Adams