Drunkest guy ever tries to buy more beer

Royale with Cheese

Reminds me of a guy I saw at the stadium for MNF back during the Superbowl years.

He was standing out in the concourse area next to a bathroom entrance.  Just standing there, but wavering around like this guy, looking like he would fall over at any second.

My buddy said "Look at that guy, he looks like he's going to pass out!" and on cue, he just fell over to the concrete floor.

This was at like 8:45pm, before the game started.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Reminds me of a guy I saw at the stadium for MNF back during the Superbowl years.

He was standing out in the concourse area next to a bathroom entrance.  Just standing there, but wavering around like this guy, looking like he would fall over at any second.

My buddy said "Look at that guy, he looks like he's going to pass out!" and on cue, he just fell over to the concrete floor.

This was at like 8:45pm, before the game started.

Many of the guys that I saw never made it inside the stadium. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rocket94 said:

It's kind of sad in a way.  A lot of folks go out there and proceed to get absolutely annihilated so as to blow off some steam or forget about their troubles or God knows what.

I think the actual football game is incidental.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

It's kind of sad in a way.  A lot of folks go out there and proceed to get absolutely annihilated so as to blow off some steam or forget about their troubles or God knows what.

I think the actual football game is incidental.

Yes, refuge for those in despair...the haunted! I went on a football "excursion" one time sponsored by a local bar. All of us fans were bused to the game and a steak dinner was supposed to follow. Half of the bus passed out in the parking lot before the game! There was no steak dinner! I was pissed off and hungry!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I probably walk by 3-4 people who are completely passed out when I go to home games.  Man, I look forward to watching my Bills play each coming weekend, if I missed it because I drank too much....I would hate myself.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

if that is real  -   it is sad.

I'd have called the drunk tank and taken that menace off of the streets 

The guy was a danger to himself and others.  That's a hard tile floor...if he fell hard on his head....

Plus, who knows if that guy finds his car and decides to get behind the wheel.  He has zero ability to do anything.

*DISCLAIMER: If you're overly sensitive of your Irish heritage, STOP reading right now! Press the "back button." If on an inferior Apple device and don't know what a back button is, just press the home button. If no home button, you're too dumb and really screwed. If you are overly sensitive to being proven wrong and shown "Ralph was NOT cheap", again STOP reading right this second and go back to whence you came!

Just a wee bit of LAMP action here.

Reminds me of my Irish neighbor back in Buffalo.

Ralph would throw his "Buffalo Fan's Party" in Fort Lauderdale before the Bills game in Miami every year down there... Everything was gratis to Bills fans and it seemed things would surely get out of hand.  Well Bills fans would get blitzed, DUH! I think it was the 2001 game we were down there... Well, neighbor friend gets loaded and almost falls into Intercoastal Waterway at Ralph's Bills fan party the night before Miami game.  I grabbed him before he slipped between a boat and the wall/dock area...

@BringBackFergy & @Cripple Creek would have been real proud.  Saving the day, one old drunken Bills fan at a time since 2001!  LoL...

Anyway... My South Buffalo Irishman father inlaw is same way...  Get a few in him and he's holding up lampposts!

It is definitely a theme... That so much so, in 2007 I convinced my then Cub Scout son to build an "Irish Flyer" Pinewood Derby car since the race was being held on St.Patrick's Day (@ his mother's pleading to design around an Irish theme) that year.  And true to form, the car was a looker, impressive, all Irish... All, first in show and glow... But NO go! First heat/race, my son sent it down the track w/great anticipation and BOOM!  The "Irish Flyer" goes immediately off the rails and flies off the track like a drunken sailor on liberty (SEE: @Gugny ) WOW!  VERY Uncanny!

My son, till this day... Never takes my engineering advice! Dumb kid... LoL... But his Irish mother, still holds that car dear to her heart. Typical.  Love the kid, not the F's, grades.  She uses it every year as part of her St.Paddy's Day decoration.  It's the only thing it can do, hold up the four wheels it sits on...

Styled after a 1963, "Split-Window" Stingray.  All show, no go.  We learned very quickly not to hitch our ponies to a drunken Irishman and try to defend a Pinewood Derby Championship from the previous year... LoL... Fret not, things were squared back away for the 2008 racing campaign.  Half the 2007 research and development team (my wife) was fired, shitcanned from giving any design input during20190919_100522.thumb.jpg.265aacb4a7fe8e286360d15445c30f18.jpg subsequent years!  "Trust the process" my azz!!! ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

30 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

*DISCLAIMER: If you're overly sensitive of your Irish heritage, STOP reading right now! Press the "back button." If on an inferior Apple device and don't know what a back button is, just press the home button. If no home button, you're too dumb and really screwed. If you are overly sensitive to being proven wrong and shown "Ralph was NOT cheap", again STOP reading right this second and go back to whence you came!

If iPhones are too difficult for you ...... 

STOP

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Just a wee bit of LAMP action here.

Reminds me of my Irish neighbor back in Buffalo.

Ralph would throw his "Buffalo Fan's Party" in Fort Lauderdale before the Bills game in Miami every year down there... Everything was gratis to Bills fans and it seemed things would surely get out of hand.  Well Bills fans would get blitzed, DUH! I think it was the 2001 game we were down there... Well, neighbor friend gets loaded and almost falls into Intercoastal Waterway at Ralph's Bills fan party the night before Miami game.  I grabbed him before he slipped between a boat and the wall/dock area...

@BringBackFergy & @Cripple Creek would have been real proud.  Saving the day, one old drunken Bills fan at a time since 2001!  LoL...

Anyway... My South Buffalo Irishman father inlaw is same way...  Get a few in him and he's holding up lampposts!

It is definitely a theme... That so much so, in 2007 I convinced my then Cub Scout son to build an "Irish Flyer" Pinewood Derby car since the race was being held on St.Patrick's Day (@ his mother's pleading to design around an Irish theme) that year.  And true to form, the car was a looker, impressive, all Irish... All, first in show and glow... But NO go! First heat/race, my son sent it down the track w/great anticipation and BOOM!  The "Irish Flyer" goes immediately off the rails and flies off the track like a drunken sailor on liberty (SEE: @Gugny ) WOW!  VERY Uncanny!

My son, till this day... Never takes my engineering advice! Dumb kid... LoL... But his Irish mother, still holds that car dear to her heart. Typical.  Love the kid, not the F's, grades.  She uses it every year as part of her St.Paddy's Day decoration.  It's the only thing it can do, hold up the four wheels it sits on...

Styled after a 1963, "Split-Window" Stingray.  All show, no go.  We learned very quickly not to hitch our ponies to a drunken Irishman and try to defend a Pinewood Derby Championship from the previous year... LoL... Fret not, things were squared back away for the 2008 racing campaign.  Half the 2007 research and development team (my wife) was fired, shitcanned from giving any design input during20190919_100522.thumb.jpg.265aacb4a7fe8e286360d15445c30f18.jpg subsequent years!  "Trust the process" my azz!!! ?

Don't play the race card here buddy.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I probably walk by 3-4 people who are completely passed out when I go to home games.  Man, I look forward to watching my Bills play each coming weekend, if I missed it because I drank too much....I would hate myself.

Agreed. There is starting to be too much to miss.

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

i dunno, looks fake.

I thought that too, at times. Though you have to ask what the motivation would be for some one to do this as a joke or prank or whatever.

The best I can come up with is the guy is either drunk, or an eccentric actor/mime who wants to see if he can fool the world into believing he is drunk with his superior body movement and acting.

Although the latter is possible, I think the former is much more probable.