Drunkest guy ever tries to buy more beer

Royale with Cheese

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I laughed at first but then I was like....damn.  He could have killed someone.

It was in a development of little cottages connected with gravel roads. Thankfully he wasnt on any main streets and he only had a few hundred yards to drive to his place. I'm still not sure how he didn't hit a tree or drive into a house. This was a family who went through a few half gallons of vodka and scotch a week. I'm still good friends with the kid who's dad it was. Kid turned into a very successful person and the guy managed to get off the drink when his wife died of cirrhosis. 

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....two years ago, right??...just askin'........

Closer if you are dyslexic and thought it was my 91st BDay!  I still remember not remembering the end of that night. My “friend” Joe tried to buy me 19 shots of Wild Turkey. 

It did not end well.........at least for me. There may have been some quality entertainment value for others. I’m thankful that was before everyone above the age of 5 on the planet had video capabilities in the their pocket. Being young had some advantages, as does being more wise. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Closer if you are dyslexic and thought it was my 91st BDay!  I still remember not remembering the end of that night. My “friend” Joe tried to buy me 19 shots of Wild Turkey. 

It did not end well.........at least for me. There may have been some quality entertainment value for others. I’m thankful that was before everyone above the age of 5 on the planet had video capabilities in the their pocket. Being young had some advantages, as does being more wise. 

...LMAO!...you're STILL "The Best".............:thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO!...you're STILL "The Best".............:thumbsup:

Oh, I am FAR better now than I was the day after my 19th BDay!  ? It felt like I wouldn’t live to be an old man, so all this is gravy

23 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Whisky, or heroin?

:o

Both represent the devil, as far as I’m concerned! I can barely drink ice tea, but with a little lemonade.....

On 9/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

*DISCLAIMER: If you're overly sensitive of your Irish heritage, STOP reading right now! Press the "back button." If on an inferior Apple device and don't know what a back button is, just press the home button. If no home button, you're too dumb and really screwed. If you are overly sensitive to being proven wrong and shown "Ralph was NOT cheap", again STOP reading right this second and go back to whence you came!

Just a wee bit of LAMP action here.

Reminds me of my Irish neighbor back in Buffalo.

Ralph would throw his "Buffalo Fan's Party" in Fort Lauderdale before the Bills game in Miami every year down there... Everything was gratis to Bills fans and it seemed things would surely get out of hand.  Well Bills fans would get blitzed, DUH! I think it was the 2001 game we were down there... Well, neighbor friend gets loaded and almost falls into Intercoastal Waterway at Ralph's Bills fan party the night before Miami game.  I grabbed him before he slipped between a boat and the wall/dock area...

@BringBackFergy & @Cripple Creek would have been real proud.  Saving the day, one old drunken Bills fan at a time since 2001!  LoL...

Anyway... My South Buffalo Irishman father inlaw is same way...  Get a few in him and he's holding up lampposts!

It is definitely a theme... That so much so, in 2007 I convinced my then Cub Scout son to build an "Irish Flyer" Pinewood Derby car since the race was being held on St.Patrick's Day (@ his mother's pleading to design around an Irish theme) that year.  And true to form, the car was a looker, impressive, all Irish... All, first in show and glow... But NO go! First heat/race, my son sent it down the track w/great anticipation and BOOM!  The "Irish Flyer" goes immediately off the rails and flies off the track like a drunken sailor on liberty (SEE: @Gugny ) WOW!  VERY Uncanny!

My son, till this day... Never takes my engineering advice! Dumb kid... LoL... But his Irish mother, still holds that car dear to her heart. Typical.  Love the kid, not the F's, grades.  She uses it every year as part of her St.Paddy's Day decoration.  It's the only thing it can do, hold up the four wheels it sits on...

Styled after a 1963, "Split-Window" Stingray.  All show, no go.  We learned very quickly not to hitch our ponies to a drunken Irishman and try to defend a Pinewood Derby Championship from the previous year... LoL... Fret not, things were squared back away for the 2008 racing campaign.  Half the 2007 research and development team (my wife) was fired, shitcanned from giving any design input during20190919_100522.thumb.jpg.265aacb4a7fe8e286360d15445c30f18.jpg subsequent years!  "Trust the process" my azz!!! ?

I don't believe the Miami story.  I have read here many times that Ralph is was cheap.  Now you expect me to believe he threw a party for fans at an away game.

On 9/18/2019 at 11:08 PM, Nextmanup said:

It's kind of sad in a way.  A lot of folks go out there and proceed to get absolutely annihilated so as to blow off some steam or forget about their troubles or God knows what.

I think the actual football game is incidental.

Have you seen the games for 20 years? You only think that they are incidental? 

• Like (+1) 1