Duke Williams impressing again...activate him!

Alphadawg7

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Duke makes the TD catch that Zay dropped against the Giants?

Wow dude, seems kinda personal between you and Zay now. Are you Duke in disguise? Really man, give it a rest for a day or two.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Wow dude, seems kinda personal between you and Zay now. Are you Duke in disguise? Really man, give it a rest for a day or two.

What are you talking about?  Duke did this today, its a topic today...and LOTS of people want to see Duke get a shot here.  And sorry, when you drop a TD pass in a one score game, then you are going to get criticism as a player.  Especially when you have 32 total yards on the season and also another dropped TD in preseason.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im aware, but how far has Foster fallen that his number is only called a few times in low percentage Bomb attempts?   

It’s not last year. They now have a possession receiver and a 1/1.5 receiver. Chances will inevitably be less. 

Thats good, in my opinion. Does not make him less of a threat, though. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I'm just trying to understand this correctly. A guy on our practice squad made a decent catch and he should be elevated to starter because of it? I'm just trying to understand why.

Because he did last week too and all preseason...meanwhile Zay and Foster have combined for 32 yards and a dropped TD through 2 games.  And no one on our roster makes the kind of high pointing and tough catches that Duke has consistently shown to make.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What are you talking about?  Duke did this today, its a topic today...and LOTS of people want to see Duke get a shot here.  And sorry, when you drop a TD pass in a one score game, then you are going to get criticism as a player.  Especially when you have 32 total yards on the season and also another dropped TD in preseason.  

I think you just like tall men.

• Haha (+1) 2